Super Mario Galaxy

Do you have any tips for Super Mario Galaxy?

Games Guru: Here are two tips that can help you do well in this fun game.

— If you’re using the second player Wii-mote, experiment with your powers. You can activate stars, shake bushes for coins, help destroy boulders and much more.

— The bee suit lets you do more than fly; try climbing on honeycombs or anything fuzzy while wearing it.

50 Comments on Super Mario Galaxy

1. To defeat Sorbetti, roll into his nose (that glowing red thing)with rock mario.

2. gregheffley // June 6, 2010 at 9:42 am // Reply

7 days and already on world 6!

3. gregheffley // June 6, 2010 at 9:41 am // Reply

So, jump in to the Super Mario Galaxy 2 suit and Let’s a go!

• technolord // June 17, 2010 at 11:27 pm // Reply

I hope you actually can help people, because I have a question:
      HOW DO YOU GET THE DARN COMET MEDAL ON WORLD 1-1?!

-BL, please post this.

• YoshiMan404 // November 28, 2010 at 11:23 am //

On the planet after the two planetoids, backflip onto the second set. Wait in the middle, then you should find it.

4. gregheffley // June 6, 2010 at 9:39 am // Reply

5. gregheffley // June 6, 2010 at 9:38 am // Reply

When you’re Bee Mario, and you grab coins, you can fly farther.

6. what do you do when there is a comet in the galaxy

• gregheffley // June 6, 2010 at 9:31 am // Reply

you try to get the power star when there’s a speedy comet, daredevil comet, cosmic comet, purple comet (NEW!), and a rainbow comet (ALSO NEW!)

7. had it for a year and i havent beat it

8. Shadow Mario72 // May 25, 2010 at 3:21 pm // Reply

When will cheats for mario galaxy 2 be up here?

9. supermariometroid64super // May 24, 2010 at 8:45 pm // Reply

i need to get #2 of super mario galaxy

10. nin*gorin // May 22, 2010 at 6:44 pm // Reply

I can’t beleive it comes out tomorrow! The video game launch of the year is here!

11. Real FUN!!!!!!!!!!

12. I can’t wait for Super Mario Galaxy 2! If the first one was good, it should be too.

13. If anyone wants to know anything knowable at this point about super mario galaxy 2, ask me.

• gregheffley // April 22, 2010 at 3:35 pm // Reply

well,it has Yoshi!

• gregheffley // June 6, 2010 at 9:28 am // Reply

nin*gorno and me will be good to ask about super mario galaxy 2. There’s these things called chance cubes, you can get coins, enemies, 1-ups, and sometimes you can get 3-ups, star bits, or 5-ups! we’re the video game guys.

14. sam squared // April 10, 2010 at 12:35 pm // Reply

this ame deserves the title “best 3d platformer of the year cause it is!!!

15. There is a new powerup on super mario galaxy 2! It’s the rock suit, which you use to smash through barriers. It also has a map like the new super mario bros wii, ecxept you navagate it with the starship mario which in some ways is like the observatory.

16. the essence of the triforce // April 6, 2010 at 8:30 pm // Reply

super mario galaxy 2 comes out on may 23rd!!!!!

17. The green stars are in battlerock galaxy (luigi mission) bouy base (in the underwater pipe) and in dusty dunes galaxy (the hungry luma).

18. awesome game but why dont they have advice for luigis mansion on the gamecube

19. I beat the game as mario and luigi and beat the grand fanaly galaxy, which has the 121st star. if anyone need help im your guy.

20. I mean good luck.

21. Hello i’m joining i’m registeel2 on the platnum page. Ok I beat the game ask me questions!

22. No you won’t have to boysrule58

23. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // February 7, 2010 at 1:45 pm // Reply

I mean SMG2

24. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // February 7, 2010 at 1:45 pm // Reply

i cant wait for SMG3

25. i got to honeycomb galaxy and then game over. would i have to redo good egg galaxy??!! someone tell me.

1 5 6 7 8 9 11