What would you suggest to help me improve my racing in NASCAR Kart Racing?
Games Guru: Teamwork is the first key to success in this Wii game. Once you’ve mastered team racing, try some of these pro tips:
1. Different teams will perform differently on the track. For special events, experiment with different drivers and teammates until you find the best combo to set the highest score.
2. When you’re in the lead, hold on to oil-slick or boomstick power-ups. If you see an incoming bottle rocket, drop the power-up behind you to intercept it and continue racing.
3. Most tracks have one or more shortcuts. Be on the lookout for them as you’re racing around the track.
4. Powerslide often to keep your boost levels high. Powerslide when you’re close to your teammate for even more boost!
5. Avoid using the oil-slick power-up on straightaways. The oil slick is especially useful in turns to send opponents sliding off the track.