NASCAR Kart Racing

What would you suggest to help me improve my racing in NASCAR Kart Racing?

Games Guru: Teamwork is the first key to success in this Wii game. Once you’ve mastered team racing, try some of these pro tips:

1. Different teams will perform differently on the track. For special events, experiment with different drivers and teammates until you find the best combo to set the highest score.

2. When you’re in the lead, hold on to oil-slick or boomstick power-ups. If you see an incoming bottle rocket, drop the power-up behind you to intercept it and continue racing.

3. Most tracks have one or more shortcuts. Be on the lookout for them as you’re racing around the track.

4. Powerslide often to keep your boost levels high. Powerslide when you’re close to your teammate for even more boost!

5. Avoid using the oil-slick power-up on straightaways. The oil slick is especially useful in turns to send opponents sliding off the track.

25 Comments on NASCAR Kart Racing

1. dale jr. is my favorite nascar driver

2. ive rented this game and it is really fun! ( however, my sisters hate ALL racing games:()

3. supersmashbrother37 // December 8, 2010 at 9:33 pm // Reply

I know how to unlock Joey Logano. On Profile Info, go down until you reach Secret Codes. Enter in 426378 and you’ll unlock Joey Logano!

P.S.- It’s the GameStop car.

4. five foot five guy // November 24, 2010 at 1:23 pm // Reply

would you probaly like the game if you like mario kart

5. five foot five guy // October 1, 2010 at 7:02 pm // Reply

to CARSON 101 between jeff and tony ,jeff gordon is better

6. POLL
    WHO IS BETTER TONY STEWART OR JEFF GORDIN

7. COOL GAME

8. five foot three guy // May 16, 2010 at 6:54 pm // Reply

i have been meaning to get this games for wii

9. is kurt busch in it cause hes my favorite nascar driver

10. best game ever. Kasy Khane and Denny Hamlin are awesome together!

11. I Beat The Game And My Favorite Driver Is Jeff Gordon

12. SKATER BOY // August 9, 2009 at 6:10 pm // Reply

This game is easy!

13. SimRacer2024 // June 28, 2009 at 5:58 pm // Reply

Joey Logano (a NASCAR Kart Racing Driver, who is real,) won New Hampshire!!!! His First ever win! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently, he was homeschooled, and I am being homeschooled. GO HOMESCHOOLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. SimRacer2024 // June 26, 2009 at 9:10 am // Reply

I’m not the arcade type, BUT THIS GAME IS AWSOME

I play GTR and NR2002

15. Haven’t played it yet but it sounds awsome!!!

16. nascar rill dos’ rock. JEFGORDIN all most wins ever time.

17. I like nascar kart racing