Do you have any tips or secret codes for Coraline for Wii?
Games Guru: Here are some tips for the game based on the movie about a strange world:
- Equipping the jar with fireflies can keep enemies at bay, but the jar can run out. Type “Garden” in the Cheats section of Options for unlimited fireflies and full protection.
- Pull out the slingshot to help defeat faraway enemies. If you’re having a hard time seeing them, get a little closer, then fire away.
- Type “Cheese” in Cheats, and Coraline will get amazing new button eyes.
- Keep moving around when Wybie is shooting beets at you. Run back and forth at the bottom of the screen, and you’ll stay safe.
- Playing the side mini-games earns you buttons toward neat items in the Shop, such as in-game movies. The more games you play, the more buttons you get.
- In the Spare Bedroom upstairs is a soccer goal and five soccer balls. Kick each ball into the net for some easy buttons.