SpongeBob’s Atlantis SquarePantis

Do you have any tips to help me get through some of the levels?

Games Guru: Here are a few hints:

Level 3 – Snap Happy! Wake the sleeping curators by throwing a Krabby Patty at them. Once they’re awake, take a photo of them to get bonus points.

Level 7 – Money Krabbing! To get the really big scores and earn an Atlantean Amulet, you need to get combos. Collect three falling gems of the same color in a row to get a combo.

Level 13 – Super Tank Showdown! To get rid of an ice-cream vat, first blast all the nearby buttons. Next get rid of all the nearby turrets and then finally you can splat it! Some buildings have valuable pickups hiding inside, so splat everything  you see if you want to find them all.

31 Comments on SpongeBob’s Atlantis SquarePantis

1. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:14 pm // Reply

I don’t know to get out of the cave on the DS version! Will anybody help me?

2. How do you get the blue gem? I can’t find those shapes you need to insert at the gate

3. speedchao // June 8, 2009 at 5:34 pm // Reply

All the cheat codes I find won’t work on the wii version

4. Bless4300 // June 3, 2009 at 8:49 am // Reply

i had this game, it was easy. for hard to reach places, use spongebobs air bubble blimp.

5. luigirules // June 2, 2009 at 4:49 pm // Reply

I gotta say, I was REALLY disappointed with the GBA version of this game.
    I stayed up til 2:30 in the morning just to beat the GBA version!

6. you have to follow the arowes and if you miss one a trape will hit you.

7. DR_says_mooooooo // May 27, 2009 at 6:43 pm // Reply

buy an action replay

8. skye best // May 27, 2009 at 5:10 pm // Reply

skye likes spongebob

9. I have atlantis squarepantis and I beat the game atlantis squarepantis it is fun to play atlantis squarepantis.

10. coolboy1213 // March 27, 2009 at 5:49 pm // Reply

level 3 is easy but level 10 is hard.

1 2 3