SpongeBob’s Atlantis SquarePantis

Do you have any tips to help me get through some of the levels?

Games Guru: Here are a few hints:

Level 3 – Snap Happy! Wake the sleeping curators by throwing a Krabby Patty at them. Once they’re awake, take a photo of them to get bonus points.

Level 7 – Money Krabbing! To get the really big scores and earn an Atlantean Amulet, you need to get combos. Collect three falling gems of the same color in a row to get a combo.

Level 13 РSuper Tank Showdown! To get rid of an ice-cream vat, first blast all the nearby buttons. Next get rid of all the nearby turrets and then finally you can splat it! Some buildings have valuable pickups hiding inside, so splat everything  you see if you want to find them all.

31 Comments on SpongeBob’s Atlantis SquarePantis

1. I hate my game. They MURDERED it.

2. The movie game is better

3. what time is need to completed level 13 to get gold token

4. if anyone needs me reply i have beaten the game more than three times

5. I beat this for DS and I have Squidward without cheating.

6. i beat the game 4 ds

7. level 12 is esy but level 13 is really hard

8. Ok so can anyone help me I’m on the part where u have to get thr nectar to read paper n I got to the end of flower but it did not do anything so how do I pass it please help!

9. Does anyone know how to pass the level with Mr Krabbs and Spongebob where you have to collect money for Mr Krabb. Ive tried everything except the right thing obviously. Please help!

10. How do you get the blue and red gem? I MUST KNOW!

• papermario 1000 year door MASTER // May 26, 2010 at 3:45 pm // Reply

GET TO THE ENDS OF THE TWO LEVELS IN THE MU CONTINET (IF YOUR USING DS)

11. how to beat the final boss

12. what are all of the codes for PS2

13. i want all of them

14. yo dudes i need some help 4 the clock boss in the cave world

thanks!

15. hi does anyone know how to pass spongebob atlantis level 10 where sandy and mr. krabs play together

16. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:14 pm // Reply

I don’t know to get out of the cave on the DS version! Will anybody help me?

17. How do you get the blue gem? I can’t find those shapes you need to insert at the gate

18. speedchao // June 8, 2009 at 5:34 pm // Reply

All the cheat codes I find won’t work on the wii version

19. Bless4300 // June 3, 2009 at 8:49 am // Reply

i had this game, it was easy. for hard to reach places, use spongebobs air bubble blimp.

20. luigirules // June 2, 2009 at 4:49 pm // Reply

I gotta say, I was REALLY disappointed with the GBA version of this game.
    I stayed up til 2:30 in the morning just to beat the GBA version!

21. you have to follow the arowes and if you miss one a trape will hit you.

22. DR_says_mooooooo // May 27, 2009 at 6:43 pm // Reply

buy an action replay

23. skye best // May 27, 2009 at 5:10 pm // Reply

skye likes spongebob

24. I have atlantis squarepantis and I beat the game atlantis squarepantis it is fun to play atlantis squarepantis.

25. coolboy1213 // March 27, 2009 at 5:49 pm // Reply

level 3 is easy but level 10 is hard.