What kind of tips can you give me for Teen Titans 2 on the Game Boy Advance?
Games Guru: Here are a few suggestions that should help:
- To avoid hits, push down on the control pad; Robin blocks with his cape while Beast Boy hides in his turtle shell.
- Access secret areas by calling on a teammate to break through the floor, hack a computer, disable a force field or activate a switch.
- When surrounded by enemies, push the “L” trigger to summon a team attack to clear the screen of turrets and baddies.
- The three settings for Starfire’s projectile attack: Rapid fire shoots multiple star bolts quickly, burst fire shoots them in every direction, and explosive fire shoots one large bolt. Learn which is best for each situation, and get used to changing it quickly.
- Hold down the attack button for Raven’s Telekinetic Attack to take down the Megathugs. You can also trap and throw them at other enemies, just like boxes and explosive barrels.