Can you give me some tips for this Wii game?
Games Guru: Here are some things that might help:
- In Versus Mode, keep an eye out for power-ups on the left and right sides of the screens.
- To rack up big points, use the Star Bubble on the Jewel Bubbles. Star and Bomb Bubbles also can take out Obstacle Bubbles. If you have a field with many Bomb Bubbles, shoot them to start a chain reaction.
- Use Slip Bubbles to get hard-to-reach bubbles, rather than the ones closest to the bottom.
- Aim as far to the left or right of the screen as you can, and fire a Metal Bubble to wipe out as many rows as possible.
- In Versus Mode, you can bounce your bubble off an opponent’s bubble to help take out their special ones.
- To unlock a character’s portrait in the Gallery, win a Versus Mode game with that character.In Versus Mode, get as many chains as possible in addition to jewels, since they act as tie breakers in the final score tally.