Super Paper Mario

Do you have any tips for Super Paper Mario on the Wii?

Games Guru: In Chapter 5, once you get Dottie to join your crew, return to Downtown of Crag and head all the way to the right. Flip to 3D, use Dottie’s power to shrink and run through the tiny hole in the wall. Go down the pipe, collect the coins and then exit. To the right, you’ll find Whacka-whack, the adorable creature to get Whacka Bumps: powerful items that heal 30 HP.

After finishing Chapter 3, go back and talk to Barry, the Pixl that’s hiding in the bushes. He will join your growing Pixl entourage. Barry’s spikes skewer enemies and reflect projectiles, making him a lifesaver in the Pit of 100 Trials.

Flip to 3D in the Flipside Beveragarium to find a pipe that leads to the arcade, where you can play three fun games. Go to the exact same location in Flopside and flip to 3D to find a card that unlocks the fourth arcade game.

54 Comments on Super Paper Mario

1. I lov super mario // November 25, 2009 at 7:18 pm // Reply

Giant Piece of Food,whoever you are,mega mario is,what i call it,
    Super NES Mario because it is Super Mario Bros. stile Mario and
    it is HUGE.

2. I lov super mario // November 25, 2009 at 7:15 pm // Reply

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    That is what my comment was saying before i refereshed.

3. I lov super mario // November 25, 2009 at 7:14 pm // Reply

mit232,whoever you are,you do not need to flip to defeat bowzer.

4. I lov super mario // November 25, 2009 at 7:13 pm // Reply

I love how the producers made this game.No glitches.Mirrored Stage.
    And wacky stages.And the game is easy.The first time I played the game,I had NO (0) Game overs.Not even perils.And I did not use ANY
    cheats.The only thing that is hard is that you have to play Flopside Pit Of One Hundred Trials twice.
    Also I LOOOOOOOVE the bosses. I like the Big brobrot head.
    And the Dark bosses.

5. pit of 100 trials in flipside is easy,i beat it in something like 30 minutes.The flopside one has dark enmamies and WAY harder. bot it has rare cards.

6. im stuck on level 1-3 when you make it to the fang area, i dont what to do! can somebody help me?

7. Gme Guru I have a guestion I am having truble on level five the rocks of crag because after you get past the first thing were you hit the blocks i am stuck on the second part of that when the have it again?

8. TO defeet bowser you need to flip and use bomber!!!!!!!!!

9. To defeet bowser you have to flip.

10. Earthbounded112 // October 8, 2009 at 4:31 pm // Reply

If you need some money,sell some cards! You keep the info and you get lots of money for rare ones like tipi. I sold the mario one for like 980 coins!!!

11. In chapter 7, Luvbi is that weirdo thing you find standing on a pipe. Also, you get Luigi here!:D Oh, did you know Luvbi is the Pure Heart transformed(even weirder, she does not know)?

12. I feel your pain Games Guru. I got all of the pure hearts and i have to get past the 100 trials. The 50th trial and up is difficult so be Cautious!

13. Kopaka-Nuva, remember in Chapter 2-3, one of the prisoners tells you that Pixls such as Slim prevent damage if you don’t move? Well, use that trick to get across to the switch(hit it and it changes color. Wonder what it means? :D)

14. Food; haven’t you seen the pixelized Mario of long ago???

15. if you beat flopside pit of a 100 trials go thru it again all the way to the end you’ll fight a secret boss and can get some cards
    Ps the mario card lets you have ifininte time in 3d

16. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:12 pm // Reply

What is Mega Mario in this game?

17. To defeat Bowser flip and set Bommer biside him and press 1 to make him explode and Bowser will take damage deafeat him and he will join your team.

18. Sonic Fan #1 // August 4, 2009 at 11:10 am // Reply

Is Dashell the music note pixel?

19. o.k this isnt a cheat but somthing from the past game after you beat super demintio go to francisis place and go where those invincible meow maids are read the computer and see what happens

20. also in flopside b1 theres a tiny store that sells cooking food. use dottie to enter. you can make rare items by bringing these to saffron the chef in flipside

21. theres a guy in flopside level 2 who will build a pipe for you for 300 coins. it’ll take you to flipside a lot easier. also there’s a guy in flopside b1 that sells maps. go to the area with an X and use fleep to get an item.

22. I’ve heard cool stuff about this game, should I buy it?

23. Here are some secrets.You can change Peach’s hairstyle in flopside the first floor left to the cook’s house. You can sell cards that are really special and it will say you still have the card. it will have a zero next to it. THAT reminds me, you can have zero hp. you need the pixl slim, and to be at 1 HP. Use slim when you see an enemy. when you see the enemy where you are change to a different pixl you will have 0 HP and be able to keep going. you die if you get hit again though. I guess it just saves you from that annoying beeping sound.

24. I beat the main game. I still have not found all the cards,done all the recipes and finished every map.I didn’t finish flopside pit of 100 trials. I got every pixl.

Im also level 27 with hp of 90 and attack of 16 (Bowser does 32.) Did you know you could get tiptron once you beat the main game? Did you get tiptron drew?
    You get him at fort francis (3-4) for 999 coins. Tippi leaves you when you beat main game right? So you get him as a replacement Tippi. Turn into peach to enter the room francis is in.He’ll apoligize and ask you if you want him. piccolo is my favorite pixl. Did you know he could shadder reddish blocks(big ones, not the little bricks) and chests will be behind them by the way they’re in the outskirts of flip and flopside. Sorry this was so long but I hope it helped.

25. darkrai 4 ever // July 16, 2009 at 7:36 am // Reply

You might want to get Piccolo to deafeat the Underchomp in chapter 7.When you use her, (Yes,Piccolo’s a girl,believe it or not.)she puts them to sleep for a while.

26. Heres another card tip! ๐Ÿ˜€
    After you beat the game go back to the Sammer Guy Tournament in chapter 6
    and you will be able to go through the whole tournament! ๐Ÿ˜€ (Pluse if you go through the whole tournament you will get cards for all your partners in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

27. know it all man // July 4, 2009 at 10:07 am // Reply

action guy is correct ….. you csn also get 8 new cards for beating flopside’s pit it also allows you unlimited time in 3-d

28. Paper Jolt // July 4, 2009 at 9:18 am // Reply

Here’s a hint,

When you fight wracktail at the end of flipside pit of 100 trials use luigi
    and super jump on his antanae because using thoreau to pick up
    wrackles and throw them at it will take FOREVER. Even with super
    juming on it takes a goooood while but it’ll be worth the wait! =P

Wracktail boss
    HP:???
    Atck:10
    Def: 2

29. Heres a how to get another secret pixel (Piccolo)
    First, After you place the 6th pure heart go to Merlee’s House of Charms (and she’ll give you a request to get a cyrastle ball)
    Next, She will tell you to go to Merluvlee’s place in Flopside and she will tell you to get a Training Machine from Bestovius (in chapter 1-1)
    Than, after you go to Bestovius he will want you to get the You-Know-What from Watchitt. (in chapter 1-2)
    After that, go to Watchitt’s place and he will want an autograph from Merlumina (in chapter 1-4)
    Next, Complete chapter 1-4 and stand under the Star Block and she will sign the autograph (than retrace your steps)
    Finally when you get back to Merlee she will give you a Random house Key (Go to Flopside’s first floor and use the key to unlock the locked door) and now you have Piccolo ๐Ÿ˜€

30. kopaka_nuva // June 15, 2009 at 12:30 pm // Reply

im stuck on the dotwood tree im on the ledge where if you flip there is a pipe to a path with spikes i cant reach the other platform (not beacause of the anoyying flower) help me turn off panic mode!!!!!

31. kopaka_nuva // June 13, 2009 at 7:58 pm // Reply

where is the third heart pillar

32. to all

how can you get a mario card besides beating the flopside pit of 100 trials twice?

33. i beat this game.i’ll help anyone.
    tip:allways stalk up on shroom shakes or super shroom shakes,it depends on how far u r

34. luigirules // June 2, 2009 at 5:25 pm // Reply

I want a Wii
    I want this game
    The farther you go
    More heroics to your name

Ah, poetry.

35. i have beat the game! it is easy

36. paper mario fan // May 28, 2009 at 8:15 am // Reply

you have to complete the pit of 100 trials and defeat the boss at the end to get dashell. he will be in the big chest.

37. paper mario fan // May 28, 2009 at 8:14 am // Reply

the quickest way through level 1-2 is to flip into 3-d when you come across the first enemy and take the secret passage in the back. you get a card this way also

38. Bowser owns!

39. b-ball guy // May 25, 2009 at 5:09 pm // Reply

could someone tell me where dashel is in the pit of 100 trials. i dont have a clue.

40. The best game I ever played

41. wanna play // May 11, 2009 at 2:27 pm // Reply

dashell is in the 100 pit trails

42. That game is one i recomend! it is a classic and it is very good! Getting ASAP!

43. wanna play bad

44. dashell exists. I have the guide.

45. Charizard98jp // April 21, 2009 at 6:14 pm // Reply

awesome

46. pokemon lover:the ULTAMET one // April 21, 2009 at 11:57 am // Reply

Does Dashell even exist?Absolutly NO clue here.Plus,I’ve never heard of him/her.So a little help here?

47. pokemon lover:the ULTAMENT one // April 21, 2009 at 11:44 am // Reply

Does dashell even exist?Absolutly NO clue here.Plus,I’ve never heard of him/her.

48. paper dude // April 18, 2009 at 2:16 pm // Reply

I am the first one so I love this game but I think chunks is crazy.

49. I’m first to write! Tip:Complte the Flipside pit of 100 trials to unlock the pixl Dashell!

50. I well help others.