Super Paper Mario

Do you have any tips for Super Paper Mario on the Wii?

Games Guru: In Chapter 5, once you get Dottie to join your crew, return to Downtown of Crag and head all the way to the right. Flip to 3D, use Dottie’s power to shrink and run through the tiny hole in the wall. Go down the pipe, collect the coins and then exit. To the right, you’ll find Whacka-whack, the adorable creature to get Whacka Bumps: powerful items that heal 30 HP.

After finishing Chapter 3, go back and talk to Barry, the Pixl that’s hiding in the bushes. He will join your growing Pixl entourage. Barry’s spikes skewer enemies and reflect projectiles, making him a lifesaver in the Pit of 100 Trials.

Flip to 3D in the Flipside Beveragarium to find a pipe that leads to the arcade, where you can play three fun games. Go to the exact same location in Flopside and flip to 3D to find a card that unlocks the fourth arcade game.

185 Comments on Super Paper Mario

1. TusKiller65 // June 15, 2013 at 1:04 pm // Reply

I KEEP MAKING IT TO 6-3 THEN I DIE!! HELP!!!!!!!

2. Sonicmario15 // December 22, 2012 at 7:57 pm // Reply

There’s a new paper Mario game called Paper Mario: Sticker Star! Unfortunately, it’s for the 3DS, which I don’t have. If you have one, get the game!

3. Has anyone beat all 100 Sammer Guys (I didn’t)?

• To yeerk slug; Yes, I did. Get a lot of health replenishing items(Roast Shroom Dishes work well) to refill your health meter. The prize is catch cards of the partners from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. They are very rare!

• Sonicmario15 // December 22, 2012 at 7:51 pm // Reply

I did!

4. So THAT’S where the Golden Card is!

5. flopflopside // November 7, 2012 at 6:53 pm // Reply

how do you open the gate to flipside’s pit of 100 trials without Luigi.

• To Flopflopside: I did it but I forgot how. :( I just remember that you need Tippi, Mario, and Boomer The Bomb Pixl.

6. How do you beat the flower monster king?

7. How do you get the key to the locked house in Flopside?

8. im stuck on hart 3-4 i allrete asked marle wut do i do?

9. lordgarmadon22 // August 12, 2012 at 8:30 pm // Reply

Beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. flipflipside // June 18, 2012 at 8:54 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE TREE???????? please comment back if you know thanks.

• AnonPlayer // July 23, 2012 at 7:23 pm // Reply

Outside: Use Bowser’s Fire To Burn The Tree off the door
      Inside: There are too many places to get stuck at so you have to specify where if so

11. indyfreac // June 3, 2012 at 8:12 am // Reply

after you fight o’chunks and get too the weird ruin that tells you too press minus and one i get stuck all the time……help!!!!

• BlueKirby10 // August 25, 2012 at 9:04 pm // Reply

Go through doors until you see a blue pedastal, after which is some odd stone. Press 1 and – here and a cutscene will play that reveals the star block.

• Easy. Find the blue platform and press – + 1 at the same time once you’re on top of it.

12. How do you get past the first part of Count Bleck’s castle?

13. To marioman21, to get past this part you are on, go to the left at the place with the yellow block and go all the way to the left. find two rows of brick blocks and hit one on the top row. A ladder should appear. At the top place the tablets rock water fire.

14. In Crag when the little flower things cover up the tube with the yellow block how do you destroy it. I have the stone water and fire tablets but I don’t know what to do with them, I need help!

• There Should be a hidden block somewhere… I forgot… but it’s got a ladder in it, which
      leads to a place to put the tablet.

15. the space place is fun :)

16. I need help gettinng past 3-? (I think 3-1) Where you have to keep hitting the blue/pink switches. can any one help me? :(

17. is this game worth buying??????

18. ilikeyoshi // March 13, 2011 at 9:29 pm // Reply

when you get to the part where you have to defeat count bleck, he is invincible at first, so you cant defeat him. after a little while he will get tired and then you can beat him (easily!). this is the same when dimento forges bro bot, luigi, and himself. however, you will have to try and defeat them first until you get further into the battle. they are pretty easy to beat, but make sure you have at least 30 hp before you start the battle.

19. is anybody near the end in castle bleck? i need help getting past dimentoes fortress aka 9-3.

• What part are you at? It’s been awhile since I played this game. If you are at the part with all the mirrors that have Dimento in them, look for the ones that don’t shine, they aren’t really mirrors they are doors.

• ilikeyoshi // February 20, 2011 at 8:13 pm //

I have gotten past that part already, and I always loose at the water-like enemys( the ones that shoot out the yellow, red and blue things.) . but I can’t get past the fourth one with them. I know , not too specific.

• ilikeyoshi // February 20, 2011 at 8:14 pm //

I also can’t find the next save block.

• You can use barry (a secret pixl that you may or may not have) to block thier attacks. I’m not sure where that is so I don’t know where the next save block is.

• now i need help with 9-4.

• ilikeyoshi // March 2, 2011 at 8:08 am // Reply

i’ve completed the game! ask me anything!

20. UltimateBrawl // February 3, 2011 at 7:00 pm // Reply

Fracktail shouldn’t have died, though. I hope he returns in another game.

21. Super Paper Mario is awezome!

22. WOW!

23. fun game but not the best paper mario game

24. PSYCHO VAMPIRE // November 22, 2010 at 6:57 pm // Reply

Hey guys, plz send me some cheats on super mario galaxy cuz I ONLY NEED 6 MORE STARS no offense

25. PSYCHO VAMPIRE // November 22, 2010 at 6:33 pm // Reply

i might not go on dis site often so, ASK ASAP no offense

26. PSYCHO VAMPIRE // November 22, 2010 at 6:32 pm // Reply

Dis game ROCKS, and if u need any help, im your dude. (FYI im new 2 dis site)

27. Anyone who needs help, just ask me. But, I barely go on here. So, ask as soon as you can>

28. Halaswisscheese // August 7, 2010 at 11:52 am // Reply

what is the story between tippi(timpani)and count bleck(blumiere)? I understand that they are in love, but why did tippi become a pixl and why did bleck want to destroy all world?

• halaswisschesse: The 2 were lovers in the past but Blumiere’s father wouldn’t allow it so he cursed Timpani to walk the earth endlessly forever. Merlon found timpani later and turned her into a pixl. Blumiere after losing her became so mad he took the dark Prognosticus and became evil. you can fill in the rest of the pieces on your own. Its a pretty sad story.

• well when count blek lost tippi he went mad and whanted to control the world

• ilikeyoshi // March 2, 2011 at 8:17 am // Reply

tippi and count bleck loved each other (and they still do) in the past. count blecks father didn’t want them meeting with each other anymore, so he cursed tippi NOT from walking the earth forever BUT FROM making her into a pixl. then merlon found tippi and kept her. meanwhile, count bleck got so enraged that he started the dark prophesis.

29. If you go back to Sammer’s Kingdom and fight all 100 warriors, King Sammer will give you cards from Paper Mario 2.

30. how much HP can you get I have 95 but I heard some people have 150+. when do you stop leveling up

31. cole king // July 9, 2010 at 8:53 pm // Reply

help me my cheats i said disapeared

32. cole king // July 9, 2010 at 6:21 pm // Reply

i beat the game already

• Kirbys #1 fan // April 26, 2011 at 5:30 pm // Reply

Help icant get past the part ware you get the key i want to 3-D and got past those spicke balls but icant get the kay i almost did but then i had to turn my wii off

33. GO SUPER PAPER MARIO

34. how do you get to the floating door in the yold ruis

35. Where is the last heart pillar?{]

36. After you beat the game, talk to Francis for Tippitron, a robotic version of Tippi! It is 999 coins.It even looks and talks like tippi!

• I finally got 999 coins and I went and bought that. It’s funny because it thinks it is the real Tippi!

37. please help me with the other question I had

38. King of Mario // February 26, 2010 at 9:03 pm // Reply

Dimentio is the coolest :D!

39. how do you beat the dessert place

40. i know a secret pixel. after putting the 6th star in it’s pillar, go to Merlee in flopside and talk right next to her(don’t talk to her from behind the crystal ball) and do a favor for her

41. me and my bother share super paper Mario. we don’t no how to beat the BIG spider giy. ps i im a girl.

• Notice that the sage hiding in the bathroom says “hit him on the knees.” Jump on the knees to make Mimi take damage.

• actually you jump on it’s body 2x in a row to break off a leg.once all the legs are gone, it’s dead. make sure that you hit it two times in a row or a leg wont break off!

• i can’t jump on him 2wis i can only jump on him 1ons evre time i triy i kant jump on him 2wis i awas hit the barer (is ther some trik or somthing)

• after mimi the big spider is not invinceible jump on her legs eventualy they will come off

42. how do ya get ta mimi on c blecs castle?

43. hey wario if you out there how do you get past the huge dragon

p.s.(evry time i try to beat him or her i DIE and that is totaly not epic like my name)

44. hi people. i’ve beaten this game about 5 times (almost 6) so i’ll help anyone who needs it :)

45. I beat the game Mr.L and the final time you battle Demonto was hard. Count Bleck was easy, so was everyone else. It is very sad at The End.

46. Hi. I’m back, obvoiusly. I beat this game. If you want halp make a message like this:
    “HEY BOWSER!!!- I can’t beat the Whoa zone! I’m stuck on Mr. L!-”
    or something like that. Not that I have not beaten either of the pits of 100 trials, but I’m on 89th floor.
    ….

47. Hey guys I have a poll question for you about this game. What is the saddest part of the game?

A: Luvbi’s sacrifice to give Mario the final pure heart.
    B: Blumiere and Tippi’s sacrifice to save the worlds.

48. aaaaaa: Luigi is the last hero

49. who is the last hero?

50. I lov super mario // November 25, 2009 at 7:22 pm // Reply

1 of the pure hearts is plain stone (from chapter 6),so you get nothing from that chapter.:( . In chapter 7, you get 2 hearts because you pureafuy the 6 one and gives you the7 one

1 2 3