Super Paper Mario

Do you have any tips for Super Paper Mario on the Wii?

Games Guru: In Chapter 5, once you get Dottie to join your crew, return to Downtown of Crag and head all the way to the right. Flip to 3D, use Dottie’s power to shrink and run through the tiny hole in the wall. Go down the pipe, collect the coins and then exit. To the right, you’ll find Whacka-whack, the adorable creature to get Whacka Bumps: powerful items that heal 30 HP.

After finishing Chapter 3, go back and talk to Barry, the Pixl that’s hiding in the bushes. He will join your growing Pixl entourage. Barry’s spikes skewer enemies and reflect projectiles, making him a lifesaver in the Pit of 100 Trials.

Flip to 3D in the Flipside Beveragarium to find a pipe that leads to the arcade, where you can play three fun games. Go to the exact same location in Flopside and flip to 3D to find a card that unlocks the fourth arcade game.

64 Comments on Super Paper Mario

1. PSYCHO VAMPIRE // November 22, 2010 at 6:32 pm // Reply

Dis game ROCKS, and if u need any help, im your dude. (FYI im new 2 dis site)

2. Anyone who needs help, just ask me. But, I barely go on here. So, ask as soon as you can>

3. Halaswisscheese // August 7, 2010 at 11:52 am // Reply

what is the story between tippi(timpani)and count bleck(blumiere)? I understand that they are in love, but why did tippi become a pixl and why did bleck want to destroy all world?

• halaswisschesse: The 2 were lovers in the past but Blumiere’s father wouldn’t allow it so he cursed Timpani to walk the earth endlessly forever. Merlon found timpani later and turned her into a pixl. Blumiere after losing her became so mad he took the dark Prognosticus and became evil. you can fill in the rest of the pieces on your own. Its a pretty sad story.

• well when count blek lost tippi he went mad and whanted to control the world

• ilikeyoshi // March 2, 2011 at 8:17 am // Reply

tippi and count bleck loved each other (and they still do) in the past. count blecks father didn’t want them meeting with each other anymore, so he cursed tippi NOT from walking the earth forever BUT FROM making her into a pixl. then merlon found tippi and kept her. meanwhile, count bleck got so enraged that he started the dark prophesis.

4. If you go back to Sammer’s Kingdom and fight all 100 warriors, King Sammer will give you cards from Paper Mario 2.

5. how much HP can you get I have 95 but I heard some people have 150+. when do you stop leveling up

6. cole king // July 9, 2010 at 8:53 pm // Reply

help me my cheats i said disapeared

7. cole king // July 9, 2010 at 6:21 pm // Reply

i beat the game already

• Kirbys #1 fan // April 26, 2011 at 5:30 pm // Reply

Help icant get past the part ware you get the key i want to 3-D and got past those spicke balls but icant get the kay i almost did but then i had to turn my wii off

8. GO SUPER PAPER MARIO

9. how do you get to the floating door in the yold ruis

10. Where is the last heart pillar?{]

11. After you beat the game, talk to Francis for Tippitron, a robotic version of Tippi! It is 999 coins.It even looks and talks like tippi!

• I finally got 999 coins and I went and bought that. It’s funny because it thinks it is the real Tippi!

12. please help me with the other question I had

13. King of Mario // February 26, 2010 at 9:03 pm // Reply

Dimentio is the coolest :D!

14. how do you beat the dessert place

15. i know a secret pixel. after putting the 6th star in it’s pillar, go to Merlee in flopside and talk right next to her(don’t talk to her from behind the crystal ball) and do a favor for her

16. me and my bother share super paper Mario. we don’t no how to beat the BIG spider giy. ps i im a girl.

• Notice that the sage hiding in the bathroom says “hit him on the knees.” Jump on the knees to make Mimi take damage.

• actually you jump on it’s body 2x in a row to break off a leg.once all the legs are gone, it’s dead. make sure that you hit it two times in a row or a leg wont break off!

• i can’t jump on him 2wis i can only jump on him 1ons evre time i triy i kant jump on him 2wis i awas hit the barer (is ther some trik or somthing)

• after mimi the big spider is not invinceible jump on her legs eventualy they will come off

17. how do ya get ta mimi on c blecs castle?

18. hey wario if you out there how do you get past the huge dragon

p.s.(evry time i try to beat him or her i DIE and that is totaly not epic like my name)

19. hi people. i’ve beaten this game about 5 times (almost 6) so i’ll help anyone who needs it:)

20. I beat the game Mr.L and the final time you battle Demonto was hard. Count Bleck was easy, so was everyone else. It is very sad at The End.

21. Hi. I’m back, obvoiusly. I beat this game. If you want halp make a message like this:
    “HEY BOWSER!!!- I can’t beat the Whoa zone! I’m stuck on Mr. L!-”
    or something like that. Not that I have not beaten either of the pits of 100 trials, but I’m on 89th floor.
    ….

22. Hey guys I have a poll question for you about this game. What is the saddest part of the game?

A: Luvbi’s sacrifice to give Mario the final pure heart.
    B: Blumiere and Tippi’s sacrifice to save the worlds.

23. aaaaaa: Luigi is the last hero

24. who is the last hero?

25. I lov super mario // November 25, 2009 at 7:22 pm // Reply

1 of the pure hearts is plain stone (from chapter 6),so you get nothing from that chapter.:( . In chapter 7, you get 2 hearts because you pureafuy the 6 one and gives you the7 one

1 2 3 4 5