Super Paper Mario

Do you have any tips for Super Paper Mario on the Wii?

Games Guru: In Chapter 5, once you get Dottie to join your crew, return to Downtown of Crag and head all the way to the right. Flip to 3D, use Dottie’s power to shrink and run through the tiny hole in the wall. Go down the pipe, collect the coins and then exit. To the right, you’ll find Whacka-whack, the adorable creature to get Whacka Bumps: powerful items that heal 30 HP.

After finishing Chapter 3, go back and talk to Barry, the Pixl that’s hiding in the bushes. He will join your growing Pixl entourage. Barry’s spikes skewer enemies and reflect projectiles, making him a lifesaver in the Pit of 100 Trials.

Flip to 3D in the Flipside Beveragarium to find a pipe that leads to the arcade, where you can play three fun games. Go to the exact same location in Flopside and flip to 3D to find a card that unlocks the fourth arcade game.

56 Comments on Super Paper Mario

1. TusKiller65 // June 15, 2013 at 1:04 pm // Reply

I KEEP MAKING IT TO 6-3 THEN I DIE!! HELP!!!!!!!

2. Sonicmario15 // December 22, 2012 at 7:57 pm // Reply

There’s a new paper Mario game called Paper Mario: Sticker Star! Unfortunately, it’s for the 3DS, which I don’t have. If you have one, get the game!

3. Has anyone beat all 100 Sammer Guys (I didn’t)?

• To yeerk slug; Yes, I did. Get a lot of health replenishing items(Roast Shroom Dishes work well) to refill your health meter. The prize is catch cards of the partners from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. They are very rare!

• Sonicmario15 // December 22, 2012 at 7:51 pm // Reply

I did!

4. So THAT’S where the Golden Card is!

5. flopflopside // November 7, 2012 at 6:53 pm // Reply

how do you open the gate to flipside’s pit of 100 trials without Luigi.

• To Flopflopside: I did it but I forgot how. 😦 I just remember that you need Tippi, Mario, and Boomer The Bomb Pixl.

6. How do you beat the flower monster king?

7. How do you get the key to the locked house in Flopside?

8. im stuck on hart 3-4 i allrete asked marle wut do i do?

9. lordgarmadon22 // August 12, 2012 at 8:30 pm // Reply

Beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. flipflipside // June 18, 2012 at 8:54 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE TREE???????? please comment back if you know thanks.

• AnonPlayer // July 23, 2012 at 7:23 pm // Reply

Outside: Use Bowser’s Fire To Burn The Tree off the door
      Inside: There are too many places to get stuck at so you have to specify where if so

11. indyfreac // June 3, 2012 at 8:12 am // Reply

after you fight o’chunks and get too the weird ruin that tells you too press minus and one i get stuck all the time……help!!!!

• BlueKirby10 // August 25, 2012 at 9:04 pm // Reply

Go through doors until you see a blue pedastal, after which is some odd stone. Press 1 and – here and a cutscene will play that reveals the star block.

• Easy. Find the blue platform and press – + 1 at the same time once you’re on top of it.

12. How do you get past the first part of Count Bleck’s castle?

13. To marioman21, to get past this part you are on, go to the left at the place with the yellow block and go all the way to the left. find two rows of brick blocks and hit one on the top row. A ladder should appear. At the top place the tablets rock water fire.

14. In Crag when the little flower things cover up the tube with the yellow block how do you destroy it. I have the stone water and fire tablets but I don’t know what to do with them, I need help!

• There Should be a hidden block somewhere… I forgot… but it’s got a ladder in it, which
      leads to a place to put the tablet.

15. the space place is fun:)

16. I need help gettinng past 3-? (I think 3-1) Where you have to keep hitting the blue/pink switches. can any one help me?😦

17. is this game worth buying??????

18. ilikeyoshi // March 13, 2011 at 9:29 pm // Reply

when you get to the part where you have to defeat count bleck, he is invincible at first, so you cant defeat him. after a little while he will get tired and then you can beat him (easily!). this is the same when dimento forges bro bot, luigi, and himself. however, you will have to try and defeat them first until you get further into the battle. they are pretty easy to beat, but make sure you have at least 30 hp before you start the battle.

19. is anybody near the end in castle bleck? i need help getting past dimentoes fortress aka 9-3.

• What part are you at? It’s been awhile since I played this game. If you are at the part with all the mirrors that have Dimento in them, look for the ones that don’t shine, they aren’t really mirrors they are doors.

• ilikeyoshi // February 20, 2011 at 8:13 pm //

I have gotten past that part already, and I always loose at the water-like enemys( the ones that shoot out the yellow, red and blue things.) . but I can’t get past the fourth one with them. I know , not too specific.

• ilikeyoshi // February 20, 2011 at 8:14 pm //

I also can’t find the next save block.

• You can use barry (a secret pixl that you may or may not have) to block thier attacks. I’m not sure where that is so I don’t know where the next save block is.

• now i need help with 9-4.

• ilikeyoshi // March 2, 2011 at 8:08 am // Reply

i’ve completed the game! ask me anything!

20. UltimateBrawl // February 3, 2011 at 7:00 pm // Reply

Fracktail shouldn’t have died, though. I hope he returns in another game.

21. Super Paper Mario is awezome!

22. WOW!

23. fun game but not the best paper mario game

24. PSYCHO VAMPIRE // November 22, 2010 at 6:57 pm // Reply

Hey guys, plz send me some cheats on super mario galaxy cuz I ONLY NEED 6 MORE STARS no offense

25. PSYCHO VAMPIRE // November 22, 2010 at 6:33 pm // Reply

i might not go on dis site often so, ASK ASAP no offense

1 2 3 4 5