Avatar: The Last Air Bender

I have had this game for Game Boy Advance for sometime now and I am stuck on the prison level. I get stuck after you get Katara (when you get chased by a machine). I have used cheats and every time I try I die, even with cheats!!!! If you can help me on how to get past this, I’ll recommend you to ALL my friends.

Games Guru: Thanks for being so specific. The prison is the longest series of levels in the game. So hang in there. First, get out of the silver room. Next, Water Whip the fiery door you see. Go through it and you’ll find a Fire Nation Firebreather. Water Whip him three times and get the GOLD KEY from his body. Use the key to go through the gold door. But first enter a room right of Katara’s holding chamber to retrieve the third healing potion. Now, you’ll be allowed to enter the door behind the Firebreather. This will take you to Part IV of the Prison.

I got to the part where you do a circle boomerang. I got to the last one, but it won’t go past the wall. Help!!!

Games Guru: You probably mean the Game Boy Advance. The boomerang is tricky to aim. Since you haven’t told me exactly where you are in the game, I would just try different trajectories until you get it right. By the way, the last circle boomerang you throw will be with Fire Claw II in the Sacred Caverns.

How do you get past the monster that throws fireballs at the avatar characters? None of the characters seem to have what it takes to get past this guy – it’s at the top of the game.

Games Guru: First attack as Sokka, using your boomerang to go after its arms. Once you hurt it, the creature will slump forward. Now run up for some hand-to-hand as Aang. Slash the creature while it is down to cut into its health. You may need to repeat this process two or three times.

Where do you get the paste for King Bumi?

Games Guru: I know he gives you the core amulet in exchange for his goggles, but I am not familiar with the paste.

145 Comments on Avatar: The Last Air Bender

1. Please help! // April 25, 2009 at 8:57 pm // Reply

Hi peoples I need help with Avatar The legend of Aang.I have it on DS and im up to chapter 7 were Aang goes into the avatar state and has to kill lians big machine and i cant kill it.Is there some special way to kill it? Because I cant get close to it.Ive tried to use the tornado but it will only get its health down a bit someone please give me some advise or some tips please?Im desprate Ive tried and tried please help me!

2. how do you beat the circle boomerang thing in omashu with sokka? It’s so confusing!

John

3. which game bobby b?

4. i’ve completed every avatar game
    [i;m not lying,i’ll evan give you some codes if you ask nicely

5. Is there any other games after The Avatar The Burning Earth?

6. im on chapter7 of legacy of goku 3… i cant find any task. after trunks leaves to get dragon radar after learnin the fusion dance. right now im playing as goku

7. i beat the game with these cheats:
    23637-unlimited copper
    24463-unlimited chi
    34743-double damage
    37437-all treasure maps
    53467-never ending stealth
    54641-1-hit dishonor
    94677-invincibility
    97831-art gallery
    but you have to enter them every time you play because they were off after you reenter the wii menu

8. I have this game for the game boy

9. how do you get pass the guards whitout being seen

10. where is the extras in the menu?

for psp

11. Hey, don’t worry I have found all of the coconuts that Momo had to find

12. into the inferno i cant get in the part with zuko and ang where you put air 4 times following the numbers at top and water earth fire i can do air but not the others why

13. Hey, I am up to the Four Paw Island, I’m up to the part with Momo and how he has to find eight coconuts I have five coconuts to go, where do I find the rest of them?

14. Hey, I was reading through the comments, I didn’t know where to get the five hard leather stips from to make Appa’s new saddle, but now I do.

15. tallman 6' 2" // December 25, 2008 at 10:02 pm // Reply

im a beast at avatar i beat in 3 hours

16. guys how to beat the machine that bend in level 7?

17. how do you beat the mutant bear in chapter 2, whilst in the cave.

The thing that annoys me is the falling of rocks that hit 15-20 and paralyze me

Is there any tactics to use to beat this guy easy without cheat codes becus u cant do cheats on the psp.

18. Once you are in the Blind Bandit realm and you get out of the cage how do you get to the next level. Steam pipes, Key to unlock cell? cage that cannot be opened?? A liltte help please

19. how do you get past chapter 7 boss the big machine that can bend everything also iff you have cheats for this game avatar the legend of aang DS plz tell me also the chapter 7 boss is one avatar the legend of aang

20. Dude’s how do you like, get past the guards in avatar………….Oh yeah plz post this dude.

21. If you die you go back to the begining???????????????

22. how do you use momo

23. I love Avatar so much. i am not allwed to have the game but i love the sneakpeaks.

24. How do i get to other chapters from other chapters?

25. To get past the library in the ds game use the L and R buttons to se the guards and use B to walk past them.DON’T RUN!!!!!

26. how do you get past the libary in avatar the ds game

27. How do you get pass the library in the Avatar game for the DS?????

you cant turn invisible (can you)?

Please help!!

28. arceus 100 // June 16, 2008 at 10:52 am // Reply

where do i get leather strips on avatar

29. kopoka nuva // May 25, 2008 at 9:38 pm // Reply

i can awnser [most of] your questions

30. Avatar is cool but spongebob is better!

31. i just adoor Avatar i wish i could room like that .i wish i coul air,water,airthand water bind iwould do anything to be catara better yet be a avatar. i just love the show .it makes me mor intrested in the show it makes me fill a live.

your,

Bigest Fan

32. avatar is so amsome but it needs to come out with another episode and TOPH AND KATARA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

33. avatar is the best564 // March 11, 2008 at 8:22 pm // Reply

how do u get the hard leather strips??????????????

34. pyr0playa, Hard leather straps can be made by any merchant that can mix ingredients to make potions and medicine. All you need Are leather straps and four jars of honey per strap! Hope this Helps! ;-)

35. waterbender dude // January 27, 2008 at 6:53 pm // Reply

Avatar rescued me from boredom.YAY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!

36. what stall make hard leather straps?????

37. ill tell you firebender girl go to gamestop or gamecrazy or someplace that sells used games then ask if they have it.

38. firebendergirl // November 28, 2007 at 7:23 pm // Reply

Hey, i was looking thru old comments, and i noticed someone called Jimmy Nuetron.

AVATAR IS ONLY THE COOLEST TV SHOW EVER!!!!!

If you want to see for yourself, watch Nick or turbonick.

Oh, and you guys know how i asked where i van buy the game? No matter what, i am NOT buying from walmart. Is there anywhere else i can find it?

~firebendergirl

39. firebendergirl // November 28, 2007 at 7:18 pm // Reply

Where do they sell the Avatar games? In the US, i mean. And does anyone remember how much they cost? Which game systems are they for? Are there any for gameboy or DS?

Please help. I am an obsessed avatard.

~firebendergirl

40. yea how do you kill the mutant bear in the forest chapter 3 its too hard to kill plz give me some tips or something this game is hard.also i have this game for the DS so if u have it for psp or something it may be diffrent so will anybody that has this for the ds help me?

41. Ultimate Pokemon Lover // November 17, 2007 at 6:07 pm // Reply

I know this sounds crazy, but can someone help me get past the SECOND BOSS! Thank you if you do help me. I am not very good at this game.

42. HOW DO U GET THE YING-YANG PASTE FOR KING BOMIE OF THE EARTH KINGDOM?

SOME1 PLZZZZZZ HELP ME ON THIS THANG……

ty,

Silver Away.

43. how do you beat the muntant bear

44. super gaming professor // October 7, 2007 at 2:21 pm // Reply

for: Lollipop.

you dont know how to get in the air temple? then follow these steps:

1. go to Appa. there will be an option to fly there.

2. once you get there, go to the air temple and destroy some of machines in your way.

3. once you get there, go to momo mode.

4. there will be an option to inspect. push the inspect button {button may vary depending on the controller}

5. once inside, go to the left path and follow it. once you get to the end, there will be a key next to the maker. pick it up, return to the door and unlock it

Class dismissed!

45. hey how do ya get into da air temple?

46. another AIR BENDER // September 28, 2007 at 10:33 am // Reply

how do you WIN a game SSMB

47. another AIR BENDER // September 28, 2007 at 10:30 am // Reply

avatar the LAST air BENDER ha he isnt going to get much is this game good

48. hey i don’t see a cheat place to put the cheats in