Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

How do I fight Bass to fuse with him?

Games Guru: You have to insert a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 that has the Bass Icon into the Gameboy Advance slot.

My grandpa’s navi just told me: “The 4th rock-crusher machine. A box that blocks the rocks marks the spot.” Where am I supposed to go?

Games Guru: Once you stop the rocks coming from number 4, you should open up a new conveyor belt. Take that belt for a ride.

434 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

1. choas gospelDS // May 27, 2007 at 2:26 pm // Reply

do you whant me to leave this club? just asking.

2. choas gospelDS // May 27, 2007 at 2:23 pm // Reply

smart guy you speeled realy wrong.
    ;)

3. Does anybody know where I can get an “Antidamage F”? I need it to get the “Antidamage” for the NCP.(If you want to know where to get the NCP part in exchange for the chip, ask the orange navi in the PC behind the boxes in Higsby’s secret room)

4. smart guy // May 26, 2007 at 4:06 pm // Reply

dose any body know any tipes on betting nebula grey i relly need this? (6)

5. choas gospelDS // May 25, 2007 at 7:23 pm // Reply

I do not know thats why im asking you guys okay bassboy.
    ;)

6. to chaos:

What do you mean by folder 5? And what are levels? From what I’ve seen in the game, there are no levels (except for busting levels, and if you’re looking for that, you just have to delete all viruses on the field).

7. well i already figured out the answer to all my previous questions but thnx anyways. now does anybody no how to fight bass i cant find him…

and to: choas gospelDS i went into the little thngs at the final boss area (sry dont rememebr their names) wher all your friends git sucked up and just put collect on. alternatively just use the 10 chip trader alot.

8. choas gospelDS // May 24, 2007 at 2:16 pm // Reply