Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

How do I fight Bass to fuse with him?

Games Guru: You have to insert a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 that has the Bass Icon into the Gameboy Advance slot.

My grandpa’s navi just told me: “The 4th rock-crusher machine. A box that blocks the rocks marks the spot.” Where am I supposed to go?

Games Guru: Once you stop the rocks coming from number 4, you should open up a new conveyor belt. Take that belt for a ride.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

1. choas gospelDS // May 27, 2007 at 2:26 pm // Reply

do you whant me to leave this club? just asking.
    ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

2. choas gospelDS // May 27, 2007 at 2:23 pm // Reply

smart guy you speeled realy wrong.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Does anybody know where I can get an “Antidamage F”? I need it to get the “Antidamage” for the NCP.(If you want to know where to get the NCP part in exchange for the chip, ask the orange navi in the PC behind the boxes in Higsby’s secret room)

4. smart guy // May 26, 2007 at 4:06 pm // Reply

dose any body know any tipes on betting nebula grey i relly need this? (6)

5. choas gospelDS // May 25, 2007 at 7:23 pm // Reply

I do not know thats why im asking you guys okay bassboy.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. to chaos:

What do you mean by folder 5? And what are levels? From what I’ve seen in the game, there are no levels (except for busting levels, and if you’re looking for that, you just have to delete all viruses on the field).

7. well i already figured out the answer to all my previous questions but thnx anyways. now does anybody no how to fight bass i cant find him…

and to: choas gospelDS i went into the little thngs at the final boss area (sry dont rememebr their names) wher all your friends git sucked up and just put collect on. alternatively just use the 10 chip trader alot.

8. choas gospelDS // May 24, 2007 at 2:16 pm // Reply

To:zero how do you get red fruit2

9. how do i fight the ds versions of everyone in nebula area 6

10. choas gospelDS // May 23, 2007 at 3:36 pm // Reply

how do you get apleey 2

11. choas gospelDS // May 23, 2007 at 2:31 pm // Reply

i have evrey megaman game

12. Does anyone know where the two P. Support progrms are? You know, the ones you upload to the image data navis? I found one, but I can’t remember where I got it. If you find out, please tell me both of there loctions. Thank you!!

13. Darkchip Dealer // May 22, 2007 at 3:05 pm // Reply

to Bassboy: thnx for the tip, i found him and beat him on my first try, so easy -.-

also i beat nebula gray, now im going after bass

14. oh it just came in my head this guy said i can get bouns folder 5 but he will not give

it to me becuase im not at the curent level plz help. :)

15. to Darkchip Dealer:

If you want to fight Larkman, you have to go to End area 1. If you put up the map, in the far top-left you will see a path go into a square. That is an invisible path to Undernet 1. Follow the path and you will go into a warp. That warp will take you to Larkman.

16. mega tortuse // May 21, 2007 at 12:22 pm // Reply

well my post on Bass cross was a little off sorry i have it now soo i can tell ya how to get it.

first ya half to beat bass Omega vershion as a random encounter(in the adv vession)

after ya kill him you will get a Bass mark on the title screen. then have the adv game with the bass mark in the bottom slot of the ds and then star the megaman bn5 game in and it will ask you when ya load the data if ya want to start with bass cross. and thats how ya get bass cross. and yes it is totaly worth it. silver if ya choose team colonl. and gold for team protoman.

17. hey thnx for helpin me find collect it really helped! now can anybody tell me wher to find the program sneakrun? thnx again

18. smart guy // May 20, 2007 at 4:16 pm // Reply

i found it with out your help but thanks. if you have any tips on beeting nebula grey plz tell me.

19. Darkchip Dealer // May 20, 2007 at 2:45 pm // Reply

In the DS versioun of MMBN5 in undernet 1 or 2 i think I can clearly see LarkMan but have no idea how to get to him. Also need tips on killing Nebula Gray lol; I still havent beaten the game =P

20. Does anybody know where all the hiding spots are? I’ve looked everywhere for the “Drill” hint, but couldn’t find anything.

21. never mind i found it

22. To smart guy:

If you’re looking for the switch to the secret room to fight Nebula Grey, you’ll need to jack-in into the case (in Regal’s office) to the right. The case on the left holds the PET’s of Dex, Mayl, and Yai. The middle case either has the switch, or doesn’t do anything. I can’t remember exactly.

23. smart guy // May 19, 2007 at 9:32 pm // Reply

i need to know where the switch is at Nebula Ctrl

24. To chaos:

Are you sure you have Collect installed right? If it’s bugged it won’t work. That goes for all programs.

25. smart guy // May 19, 2007 at 3:45 pm // Reply

where is the switch in Dr.Regals place?

1 4 5 6 7 8 18