Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

How do I fight Bass to fuse with him?

Games Guru: You have to insert a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 that has the Bass Icon into the Gameboy Advance slot.

My grandpa’s navi just told me: “The 4th rock-crusher machine. A box that blocks the rocks marks the spot.” Where am I supposed to go?

Games Guru: Once you stop the rocks coming from number 4, you should open up a new conveyor belt. Take that belt for a ride.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

1. I thank you all for the compilments but I’m just a kid, like the rest of you. Now this site isn’t about flattery. It’s about some kids, who like one thing: Megaman. Now I have a question for everybody- Where are the locations for all of the ghost navis on the internet? You know, after awhile you run into your friends randomly in different areas? Well I’m having trouble running into them and I need a little help. As soon as you find out could you post it? Thanks in advance!!

2. choas gospelDS // June 1, 2007 at 10:36 am // Reply

He follows me on every website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. choas gospelDS // June 1, 2007 at 10:33 am // Reply

Thats why he has not told us anything do not give him a quiz he will proably use the

knowledge that I told him about Megaman okay!

4. choas gospelDS // June 1, 2007 at 10:28 am // Reply

Halo 35 . does not know anything about this game I now becase he is my brother

MY GOSH!

5. Hi bassboy you are really cool

6. rockman and roll, if you don’t start posting I will find out who you really are, find your house, and give a stern talking to you about not, uh, talking to people when they want to talk to you…I totally messed up the seriousness the second I said UH. Hehe.

7. Please talk rockman and roll

8. choas gospelDS // May 30, 2007 at 4:37 pm // Reply

but what rockman and roll

9. choas gospelDS // May 30, 2007 at 4:33 pm // Reply

you acholey made me stay rockman and roll thanks

10. Look on 155 what you wrote

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

sssssssssoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy

11. choas gospelDS // May 30, 2007 at 4:10 pm // Reply

I wrote that

12. Your cool you little prankster

ha,ha,ha,

So are you rockman and roll

13. choas gospelDS // May 30, 2007 at 4:07 pm // Reply

I said that ”I’m eating my shorts” on Halo 35.

14. I’m eating my shorts

15. Sorry if I insulted you ,but you told him to leave the club. Sorrrrrrryyyy 😦

Do you want to be friends?

P.S. I’m more nicer I just can’t see you wanting to make someone leave this club and

he really just wanted to know if he’s annyoing okay?????????

16. Is anybody going to answer my last post about the NCP parts? I need them badly…..REALLY REALLY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

17. rockman and roll // May 30, 2007 at 11:02 am // Reply

sorry for the double posting…

to smart guy,

errr….let’s see…… look at his battle pattern so that u can avoid his attacks. Also, u can go get more good chips. Gud luck! Hope u beat him~~

18. rockman and roll // May 30, 2007 at 10:54 am // Reply

I feel so hurt, Halo 35. I was trying to convince choas gospelDS to stay! This is the first time i am being insulted on this site.No, on any site! And why would I think you are choas gospelDS? I know he is WAY cooler and more polite than U!! oh, look, now I’m insulting ppl. I never do that unless I’m really mad.GO EAT YOUR OWN SHORTS IF U LIKE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!

to Bassboy and choas gospelDS, sorry if i said anything wrong. I meant to encourage choas gospelDS to stay here but instead, i am asked to eat some shorts instead.

I’m trying really hard not to type anything bad but……

19. rockman and roll

EAT SOME SHORTS, choas gospelDS is cool and should stay I agree with bassboy

if you think that I’m choas gospelDS your wrong look on James Bond 007: night fire

choas gospelDS and bassboy are cool

P.S. don’t leave choas gospelDS

20. smart guy // May 29, 2007 at 5:03 pm // Reply

i done that already but i need better chips ;'(

21. rockman and roll // May 28, 2007 at 9:31 pm // Reply

hello ppl! it’s been a while and so many new faces here!

to choas gospelDS, dun leave the club! the more the merrier! =p

to Darkchip Dealer,

u will be needing to collect more standard chips and megachips later on. For navi cust programs, put air shoes in, it helps and make space for life ups. i also put in a shield. oh, yeah, undershot must go in there! the remaining space can be used to put any 1 square programs.

to smart guy,

put air shoes in your Navi cust program. When u stand over a hole, his flames will not affect u. Use shooting chips or any that can go over holes, (geyser works too) that has high damage. I already defeated him four times out of boredom so u can ask me 4 tips, ya?

– feel so left out…. the only gurl around…-

22. Darkchip Dealer // May 28, 2007 at 11:57 am // Reply

well i stumbled onto murkland on accident and it was HARD. the first liberation with shademan? yea the target phses are 12; i did it in 35… but anyways, is Bass that immense dark power the voice is talking about? or do i still hafta get all the standard chips? also can you give me some suggestions on a good combination of navi cust programs? thanx!

23. choas gospelDS // May 28, 2007 at 11:28 am // Reply

IS ANYBODY GOING TO ANSEWER THE 150 QUSTION!

24. to choas gospelDS:

DON’T LEAVE THE CLUB!!!!!!!!! Anybody is welcome here, and to leave would make every body feel that the site isn’t good enough for them. And we can’t have that can we?…DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET NCP PARTS AROUND HERE!!!!!

I need the following: