Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

How do I fight Bass to fuse with him?

Games Guru: You have to insert a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 that has the Bass Icon into the Gameboy Advance slot.

My grandpa’s navi just told me: “The 4th rock-crusher machine. A box that blocks the rocks marks the spot.” Where am I supposed to go?

Games Guru: Once you stop the rocks coming from number 4, you should open up a new conveyor belt. Take that belt for a ride.

434 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

1. Shadow 519 // May 11, 2007 at 6:48 am // Reply

To mega tortuse: I have beaten Chaos Lord Bass form, but how do I use bass soul?? And where is BassXX ?

2. Shadow 519 // May 11, 2007 at 6:46 am // Reply

In ACDC areas through to Oran areas, to make navis appear, simply put sneakrun in the navicust after you fought that navi in a dead end. In later areas, if it is an element navi, put that element-attracting program in the navicust AND sneakrun. If you are in a later area searching for an elementless navi, equip Sneakrun, find him, beat him , then use the subchips Lockenemy and Fullenergy. Then save.

To mega tortuse: I have beaten Chaos Lord Bass form, but how do I use the siver bass soul??? And where is BassXX ??

3. Oh cool

4. mega tortuse // May 9, 2007 at 9:45 pm // Reply

BassSR thats well wrong by all my sorces like ya half to beat the lord of chaos (aka) Bass. in not saying your wrong but I have seen bass soul. well ya need a megaman bn5 for advance with the bass mark to get silver bass. and ya half to beat BassXX to get the gold bass soul. hope in some help.

and i have a question does anyone know how to make navis accure faster please share.

5. Did younknow to get bass form you have to get all the dark chips beat bass 5 times, then it occurs randomly when you use a chaos unison

6. I find that the gyro chaos and normal gyro work very well because of their multiple hit attacks in team Protoman. For team Colonel the Tomawk unisons work very well because of the range of their charged shots. But I also agree with the advice of mega tortuse and rockman and roll what with the folder building and chips that go over the holes. Oh and dudeman, not to be mean or anythng, but at least Paavi0 gave something on this site, so lay off just a bit, okay?

7. rockman and roll // May 9, 2007 at 12:16 pm // Reply

look at megaman team protoman….

to megagamer, try chips that can shoot or go over holes… attack the blue flame circling around his body…. watch his battle pattern and learn to avoid his attacks!!

p.s. i am also quite an advance player on double team. ask here!!

8. mega tortuse // May 9, 2007 at 11:51 am // Reply

Ok megagamer first get a buster pack adn get all buster stats to 5. then

ya get 4 anti damage chips and use tomahawk man for cornol and dark syncro proto soul. keep plenty of invireses and your all set also be sure to have a few recoveries just in case of a fatal att. if it fails for ya try it a few times.If it still fails let me know.

Hope it helps

9. megagamer // May 9, 2007 at 8:42 am // Reply

HELP! I beat the entire game (almost) but I can not beat the Nebula Gray Final Boss!!!!! Someone please help me to find a way to beat him!!!!!!!! Also, since i am so far in the game i can answer any questions you ask me, but only for MegaMan Battle Network 5 Double Team DS

10. Yes! I got 40 mfrags. Now I have to collect sfrags which I need 7 more so right now I have 173. Anybody know a website that tells you where to get them all?

1 6 7 8 9 10 44