Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

How do I fight Bass to fuse with him?

Games Guru: You have to insert a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 that has the Bass Icon into the Gameboy Advance slot.

My grandpa’s navi just told me: “The 4th rock-crusher machine. A box that blocks the rocks marks the spot.” Where am I supposed to go?

Games Guru: Once you stop the rocks coming from number 4, you should open up a new conveyor belt. Take that belt for a ride.

434 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

1. rockman ex // March 23, 2009 at 5:51 pm // Reply

before and while entering murkland, you must know the code like:
    Sfrags= standard chips
    Mfrags= megachips
    Gfrags= giga chips
    Pfrags= P.A memo

Hope this helps.

2. how to get to scilab 3

3. uh…I dunno if there is anybody who now this but… I need 1 more Gunsol D to perform the pile driver. I’ve got one that I’ ve bought at Higsby.
    And I also need to know: where can I find Django Sp or DS ?

4. you need to go to the old mine and talk to a old man who is up the stairs on lans right

5. I can’t get to Murkland still can you help!!!!

6. oh srry when i said i opened a green mystery data in scilab 3 i didnt say what you get out of it. i got a navi+20. thats what i was talkjing about. srry

7. king of the games // January 27, 2009 at 11:20 am // Reply

sorry,i was wrong,the last navi is not in the message comp,it is in a comp that can be accesed from scilab area 4.

8. oh 1 more thing. when the second nebula hole is open ull need to adapt to incredibly strong viruses that will probally kill you very quickly. u need the best chips you can get.be ready. theyll be some really dangerous ones. soul crosses are vital. O

9. oh u can get justiceone here:once u open the very first nebula hole. (the entrance to nebula area from undernet2). ull do a liberation battle against shademan. l(ike the ones when u team up with ur team and liberate panels. in case you forgot) after you beat it the chip falls from the sky and u get justice one. oh and if u were wondering to get the second and third type chips u need to open the nebula holes(and leave them open. it makes every virus in game stronger resulting in better chips.) to get the second version of chips leave the first hole open once u leave nebula area. to get 3rd type chips open and leave the second nebua hole open as well as the first one. so here. leave the holes open = evry virus in the game turns stronger giving better chips to u.

10. king of the games // January 26, 2009 at 11:23 am // Reply

this are the areas where the 5 black navis are:crane comp. – end area 4 -undernet 1 -undernet 2 and message board comp in undernet 3

11. how to play THE PART WHEN THEY SAY i wonder what does the textdata in the data disk means

12. wesome, this chat is still live! i need help getting air spin 3.

13. can anyone tell me where is end area 1 please i need help

14. Megaman really not // January 21, 2009 at 11:35 pm // Reply

hey can some one tell me where end area 1 is the secand time?

15. synister gates // January 18, 2009 at 3:38 pm // Reply

hi i need to know how to get my navi customizer bigger thanks

16. ZGMF 123 megaman // January 16, 2009 at 8:12 pm // Reply

hello to serenade lord again: where can i find all of the HP memries because my HP is still to little even i used HP+500???

17. ZGMF 123 megaman // January 16, 2009 at 8:09 pm // Reply

to serenade lord: i tried the code you post but it didn’t work on my game…

18. ZGMF 123 megaman // January 16, 2009 at 8:07 pm // Reply

to serenade lord: where can i get the justiceone???

19. where is the dog the undernet

20. help please.
    where the portal blocking the rocks

21. i need help finding the 4th rock crusher machine.a box that blocks the rock.i need help

22. colonel unite! // January 15, 2009 at 7:20 am // Reply

i think its in the scilab.

23. please just tell me what to do PLEASE!!!!!!

24. where did lan granpa took the dog.i really need help

25. to forte get larkman and gridman DS by beating there beta forms with an S rank

26. how do i get larkman and gridman ds or sp

27. Does anybody know where to find the 5 black navis which you need to defeat to get to nebula area 4?

28. how do i get 140 sfrags ?

29. where is the invisible path?

30. where is the invisible path?

31. how do i get the heat data

32. can any tell me how get through the current at luxury cruise i having trouble there i keep being throw away by the current can anyone tell me the solution

33. i wish to no how to beat the part where u need to spell RAT OWL

34. how do i get justcone battle chip?

35. cheese iz g00d // November 25, 2008 at 8:20 pm // Reply

I have 2 bugpieces on megaman and i dont no how i got it or how 2 take it off!!!(maby its from my drk sword???)

36. use leaders raid or dark chips…

37. hey hust in case yall need help the invisable line to get to larkman is in end area 3 think i know it is in end area ther is a line that is cut off from another piece of area but you can still go over it

hey i also realy need to know how to get my teams sp/ds chips in mmbn5 colonal

38. hey this is my first time here but i need help how do you get a larkman sp/ ds and a gridman sp/ds i herd ya had to get s rank on it and im a prity good player but i can never get an s rank on it

39. Where are the 5 black navis you beat to fight bass? and after that where is bass waiting?

40. how get bugbomb[A]?

41. where am i supposed to get 40 mega chips so i can pass nebula area 4 piz tell me

42. where can you find 40 mfrags for nebula area 4?

43. How do you get spshake 3 S? I tried battling the shaker viruses with collect on, and the program that attracts the elec viruses, but i only get sphake 3 U’s and T’s. Does anyone have a 100 percent way to get this chip?

44. I cant s-rank any of my team mates

45. a mother had a babby but 10 of these were born i need help on that

46. god of gambler // July 23, 2008 at 3:02 pm // Reply

how do you use black wing w? and how to use bug curse???

beside whats been posted in here already what are other good program advances?

anyone here anymore?

47. megaman5helper // July 11, 2008 at 10:57 pm // Reply

How do you get more megachip,i need to enter nebula area plz answer a.s.a.p,ty.

48. serenade lord of the undernet // July 1, 2008 at 9:45 pm // Reply

and to add on what rockman and roll said

you can also get the collect navi customizer which makes it a lot easier

49. Eugene Blaze // June 29, 2008 at 9:11 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on Team ProtoMan. I need help finding the place that Lan’s grandpa took Gow after going to the vision burst.

50. rockman and roll // June 15, 2008 at 11:37 am // Reply

if you wanna collect chips from a certain virus you can also use Lock Enemy.

1 6 7 8 9