Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

How do I fight Bass to fuse with him?

Games Guru: You have to insert a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 that has the Bass Icon into the Gameboy Advance slot.

My grandpa’s navi just told me: “The 4th rock-crusher machine. A box that blocks the rocks marks the spot.” Where am I supposed to go?

Games Guru: Once you stop the rocks coming from number 4, you should open up a new conveyor belt. Take that belt for a ride.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

1. to Omoikane:

If you want to set a chip as your regular, go to edit folder and go through the folder that has the chip you want. After you have found the chip (you will have to manually select the chip, you can’t select the chip with your stylus or else it won’t work) press the SELECT button on the hilighted chip. If you did this right a green border will appear around the chip you selected. Once you go into battle, the chip will always appear in your custom screen.

2. Hi I read in Folder Building FAQs you can preset a chip (maybe more?), but it doesn’t describe how to do it. Maybe one of you can tell me how to do it?

3. Darkchip Dealer // June 12, 2007 at 9:38 am // Reply

could someone tell me were the five nebula navis are, the black one example the one in undernet 1 near where you go to fight larkman… thanks!

4. rockman and roll // June 10, 2007 at 8:54 pm // Reply

to Bassboy, use fire type chips because Tomahawkman is wood type, so it is effective.

to choas gospelDS, I’ve never heard of any…. I dunno…. Where did Halo 35. go? ask him not to leave!!!

5. rockman and roll // June 10, 2007 at 6:01 am // Reply

hmm… where is Serenade lord of the undernet… long time no heard from him… he was d first person who helped me when I first stepped in…

Anyways, this site is full of nice ppl… unlike some other sites… offense

6. choas gospelDS // June 9, 2007 at 12:01 pm // Reply

they say that you can get a nebula1 nebula2 nebula3 chip is it true?

Please ansewer

7. Does anybody know a good way to beat Tomahawkman quickly? Every time I fight him I end up getting another ordinary Tomahawk chip. I need the DS chip in order to get through the door in Nebula Area 4. If you have any hints please post them.

8. MegaBoy987 // June 7, 2007 at 10:10 pm // Reply

I just have a cheat for quick recovery. When you have low HP, and near either someone that you have battled that is on your team or where you did a liberation mission, then go there and if you do the battle with your team mate, then you must beat him. If you can, and if you can do that without losing any health, then it will give you full HP. If you do the liberation mission way which is much easier, then you go to the gold program that stores the battle, and say ‘yes’ then, without doing anything, retreat. You can do this by touching something(I can’t remember what it says, but you will know it when you see it, because it pretty much means retreat) and chosing to retreat. When you do that, you will have full HP. Hope that helped!

9. choas gospelDS // June 7, 2007 at 6:22 pm // Reply

Ships Locked Door

When you get to the engine room with the locked door on the sea ship, when you have Colonel/Protoman as your navi and you can’t decipher the guy poetic code, it is >11922911

10. Does anybody know where the Ghost locations are for the team navis? Ex: Knightman is in ACDC Area 1.

11. Sorry rockman and roll for what I said PLEASE DON’T LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!! We do know each other. He’s leaving for GOOD he might check tomorrow, but maybe not

12. choas gospelDS // June 6, 2007 at 8:43 am // Reply

13. rockman and roll // June 6, 2007 at 12:14 am // Reply

to Bassboy, I’ll name a few support attacks….

toadman and shadowman, colonel and shadowman, knightman and megaman, colonel and megaman, numberman and megaman, (searchman and Medi…i think)

can’t really remember d rest, let u know after I recall it

14. choas gospelDS // June 5, 2007 at 3:23 pm // Reply

weeee i like eggs

15. rockman and roll // June 4, 2007 at 9:57 pm // Reply

Um… Halo 35 and choas gospelDS know each other?

Sorry for the harsh words…. I was asking choas gospelDS to stay…. I am sooo lame with words… make ppl misunderstand…….

ok, Bassboy, u only need to know I’m a gurl and I didn’t post cause I was on holiday….

thanks guys….

16. Is anyody going to answer my question? I really need help finding everybody so I can open the 40 MFrag gate in Undernet 4.

17. choas gospelDS // June 4, 2007 at 8:44 am // Reply

here BassBoy

18. choas gospelDS // June 4, 2007 at 8:43 am // Reply

I thank you all for the compilments but I’m just a kid, like the rest of you. Now this site isn’t about flattery. It’s about some kids, who like one thing: Megaman.

same thing

19. i’m sorry if I bothered you guys i’mmmm reaaalllllyyyyyyyy SSSSSSSSSSOO

So long 😦😦

20. Hey guys. I just started playing recently, and I am stuck. I looked over, and you guys look like you can help, so will someone tell me: Where and how can I get chip # 126 *I think it is silence, but I am not sure*. If you can please tell me, I would appreciate it, and help you guys whenever you need something. Thanks

21. evildude78 // June 3, 2007 at 10:35 am // Reply

how do u get the stinken bass cross with those cheating devic or the ds game and 1 of the megaman 5 then u link it?

22. Does antbody know all of the support attacks? If you don’t know what it is, it’s when you make a navi change in mid-battle with Megaman. Ex: Switch Protoman with Megaman while Protoman is in Full Syncro. Once you make the change, you use an attack called D-Hero. If you switch Colonel with Megaman while Colonel is in Full Synchro you use an attack called BR-Rush. If you find any others please let me know.

23. Is anybody going to answer my question?

24. choas gospelDS // June 2, 2007 at 11:09 am // Reply

I agree bassboy and zero.

25. hey bassboy thank you for saying that its about time somebody did! when i first started posting stuff here it was all about people helping eachother when we were stuck and lately its just basicaly drama!