Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

How do I fight Bass to fuse with him?

Games Guru: You have to insert a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 that has the Bass Icon into the Gameboy Advance slot.

My grandpa’s navi just told me: “The 4th rock-crusher machine. A box that blocks the rocks marks the spot.” Where am I supposed to go?

Games Guru: Once you stop the rocks coming from number 4, you should open up a new conveyor belt. Take that belt for a ride.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team

1. can someone pleas answer number 221 pleas

2. chaos gospelDS // July 2, 2007 at 2:27 pm // Reply

OH YAH!!! I’m in nebula area 6 to open the doors you have to beat the sp version and

get a rank S okay!!!! 😀

3. chaos gospelDS // July 2, 2007 at 2:23 pm // Reply

I beat it

4. rockman and roll // July 2, 2007 at 10:39 am // Reply

Nebula area 5 is the one with Cosmoman and Blizzardman right? I’ll give u a tip: the panel in front of Blizzardman has a key, the others are located at the far end of left and right, when u unlock the barriers. take your time doing this liberation to get pass it. You can come back for chips next time. When u pass this, maybe you can help me figure out the nebula area 6 doors. I have been collecting SP and DS chips from the random encounters lately. Is this any closer to unlock that door?

That Door… need helps 2 open….

5. were can i get the custom navi advance in the game i cant find it

6. Ya i beat it🙂

7. Please, tell me where I get the Sneakrun navi customizer part is. I’ve been asking for a while now. If you guys don’t know where it is just tell me.

8. chaos gospelDS // June 28, 2007 at 10:26 am // Reply

I’m mad it’s hard to beat nebula area 5 libiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. rockman and roll // June 24, 2007 at 9:05 pm // Reply

door in nebula area 6…. helps!

10. Does anybody know where you’re supposed to go to got the Sneakrun navi customizer part? I need it to get the DS and SP navi chips.

11. rockman and roll // June 24, 2007 at 4:18 am // Reply

sowee i forgot what the absolute limit means….

anyone knows how 2 get pass that door in nebula area 6?

12. Doh!! That’s supposed to be 212!! ARRRGGG!!!

13. Sorry forgot to put my name into message #211, sorry for the confusion guys.

14. Hello everybody, I’ve been at camp for the past 5 days so I couldn’t really do anything. Anyway to rockman and roll: I’m not sure what the little doors are about but the big one is more than likely the door to Bass. Also, in one of the Nebula areas, there is a door that says “push yourself to the absolute limit”, what does that mean?

15. rockman and roll // June 21, 2007 at 11:29 am // Reply

chaos gospelDS!! you’re back! tell Halo 35. that I’m sorry for the argument thing and ask him 2 not leave!

Need helps on Nebula area6!! X3

16. choas gospelDS // June 21, 2007 at 10:21 am // Reply

oh yeah how said weeee i like eggs cause it makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. rockman and roll // June 20, 2007 at 10:18 pm // Reply

wonder where everyone has gone to…..

18. rockman and roll // June 19, 2007 at 8:34 pm // Reply

Help me!! ( I posted some P.A s at the MMBN 5 team protoman )

19. I don’t know if anybody answered bassboys question but you can find an antidamage f in the green mystery you see in battle in end area.

20. rockman and roll // June 18, 2007 at 10:29 am // Reply

to blackangel1326, yup, when I reached the last liberation, I thought, there’s where Blizzardman has gone to! lolz.

I need help… after the last liberation, there are many doors in Nebula area 6… Does the small ones mean I have too defeat all (my team) the random encounters? And what does the big door want… confront the darkness that lurks in me? Does it mean fight Dark Mega? thanks to whoever that can help…

– I’m a gurl..-

21. blackangel1326 // June 16, 2007 at 11:48 am // Reply

On the last mission you face cosmoman and blizzardman at once

22. blackangel1326 // June 16, 2007 at 11:46 am // Reply

Yeah u need to finish the main storyline to get to nebula net. Once there you can face all nebula navi’s in really really really tough liberation missions

23. Bassboy and Rock and Roll thank you for answering my question.

To Rock and Roll: Deleting all 5 black navis gives you access to the bonus liberation missions and the nebula network. I’m not sure whether you need to finish the main storyline first or not, I might get back on this when I figured it out.

To Dark Chip Dealer:

Here’s where you find those navis:

* End area 4 (use the warp point on the higher floor)

* Undernet 1 (use the warp point in End area 1; Larkman is located in Undernet 1 in the area of it that is only accessible from End Area 1. Find a long path in End Area 1 and follow it. There is an invisible path that leads to the portal to Undernet 1 where Larkman is.)

* Undernet 2 entrance to Undernet 3

* Crane comp (Go to oran area 2 and enter the warp to the crane computer next to the door where you first enter end area; To open tho cranecomp go to oran isle and turn on the crane it’s over to the right at the mines enter in the door on the ramp)

* Scilab area 4 in the warp point (also known as Server Area in the Japanese version).

24. rockman and roll // June 13, 2007 at 9:14 pm // Reply

to Omoikane, I don’t think wind has a weakness… but for example, the battle chip north wind can blow off barriers….

to Darkchip Dealer, I am not sure cause when I run into them, I battle them…. I don’t even know how many I battled! but I know there is one in end area….

also, what happens when you beat all 5?

25. Can someone tell me if Wind has any attacks it is weak to? Such as water -> fire -> wood -> elec. In short does it belong to any of the four categories or is it completely something else?