Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

After the team beats scorpion, drones close the shield (force field). How do I get through?

Games Guru: I assume you’re in the early level. I’m not sure if this will work, but did you grab Scorpion’s tail when the team defeated him? Also, you need to hit “X” after you’ve killed the Ultron warriors. That will take you up to the command deck.

I’ve found many codes for this game, but I don’t know where to put them in on the Wii. Also, do you use the D-pad or joystick to put in the directions in the codes?

Games Guru: You should be able to enter these codes with the D-pad on your Wiimote. My understanding is that many of these codes are tough to get in, and you should expect to enter them multiple times before getting them exactly right. Also, please note that you will not receive “Achievement Points” once you use these codes.

To open all characters, unlock costumes, or powers, enter the code in the Character Selection screen. For invincibility, super speed and “touch of death,” enter codes during gameplay.

How do you get past saving the gods and defeating Loki? It’s sooo hard!

Games Guru: Loki is going to come with wolves and monsters, and he’s tough on his own. If you go after him carefully, destroying his helpers first, then concentrating on him until he gets more help, you will wear him down. If that doesn’t help, here is the easiest way to win in most situations. While in the game, enter Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right. This will make you immune to damage.

25 Comments on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

1. how can you win more charters

2. slamshut2003 // December 7, 2007 at 8:44 am // Reply

can i save night crawler and jean or just one?

3. in order to defeat mephisto, you have to steal his sowrds and desroy the satues of jean, or kurt,(night crawler). then at the end when he becomes invincible, deafeat jean or night cralwer

4. to save princess lilandra you will need silver surfer, spider man or someone else that can slow down time in your party:). it also helps to use a more powerful attack

5. how do you get the second golden ticket so you caan get past the big clown with teeth barrier. i know there is one in the pinball area and someone told me there was one near the bumper cars where is it exactly, near the bumper cars?

6. yay! beat game just before it broke🙂 oh well. this game is a lot like x men legends 2

7. how do you unlock all characters for the ps2

8. How do you save Princess Llandra before time runs out?

9. how do u get passed the force field on the lvl where u have to save the 2 people?

10. Mr. Fantastic // August 5, 2007 at 8:29 pm // Reply

ghost rider – try throwing enemies into the lava . . . I think that will make the spire go down into the lava.

11. can you get it for gamecube?

12. ghostrider // July 6, 2007 at 8:37 am // Reply

how do u pass the part in mephistos realm were u have 2 make the thing down in the lava

13. ghost rider // July 6, 2007 at 8:34 am // Reply

how do you pass mephistos realm in the part were u have to make the thing in the lava go down

14. I don’t have this game. Is it any good?

15. Galactus ( planet eater ) // June 24, 2007 at 7:39 pm // Reply

who do you unlock when you beat it on xbox 360?

16. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:21 pm // Reply

I stink at this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!

17. cubscout22 // June 9, 2007 at 8:14 am // Reply

unlock silver surfer by beating galactis and get nick fury by beating the game. it works i know it does cuz me and my dad beat the game

18. bobby Mcdoodoo // June 4, 2007 at 11:48 am // Reply

I knowacouple of codes, to unlock all heros enter up,up,down,down,left,left,left,start at the team menu.

19. this game is simple

20. Ghost Rider // April 9, 2007 at 8:09 pm // Reply

If you wanna get him unlocked you’ll have to go to mophistos relme and he’ll be chained up but you’ll have to ofer one of your players. Don’t worry you’ll get him back.

21. tip: when you fight Mysterio, focus on one of him at a time.

22. In Murderworld, to defeat Arcane, fire yourself out of a cannon, land on top of him and repeatedly press the button shown on the screen. 4 to 5 times of you doing this and Arcane will be defeated.

23. In Asgard, you fight Ulik and somebody else {I don’t know the name off the top off my head}. Defeat the other villan besides Ulik first. after you beat him, you can do damage to Ulik.

24. To get blade, go to Murderworld. You get him as one of your characters by winning a claw machine.

25. I Beat it !