Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

After the team beats scorpion, drones close the shield (force field). How do I get through?

Games Guru: I assume you’re in the early level. I’m not sure if this will work, but did you grab Scorpion’s tail when the team defeated him? Also, you need to hit “X” after you’ve killed the Ultron warriors. That will take you up to the command deck.

I’ve found many codes for this game, but I don’t know where to put them in on the Wii. Also, do you use the D-pad or joystick to put in the directions in the codes?

Games Guru: You should be able to enter these codes with the D-pad on your Wiimote. My understanding is that many of these codes are tough to get in, and you should expect to enter them multiple times before getting them exactly right. Also, please note that you will not receive “Achievement Points” once you use these codes.

To open all characters, unlock costumes, or powers, enter the code in the Character Selection screen. For invincibility, super speed and “touch of death,” enter codes during gameplay.

How do you get past saving the gods and defeating Loki? It’s sooo hard!

Games Guru: Loki is going to come with wolves and monsters, and he’s tough on his own. If you go after him carefully, destroying his helpers first, then concentrating on him until he gets more help, you will wear him down. If that doesn’t help, here is the easiest way to win in most situations. While in the game, enter Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right. This will make you immune to damage.

100 Comments on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

1. The code for everything is up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, a, b, start.

2. wonderboy123 // June 14, 2013 at 1:01 pm // Reply

The code for all characters in the game is up, up, down, down, left, left, and left.

3. I’ts good to use Games Guru’s idea for beating Loki on Dr. Doom.

4. Actully,Legend of Zelda Master,you get Nick Fury for beating the game.

5. how the heck do you beat the first level?

6. my older sisters defeated the whole entire game!

7. pedroisgod, people love Deadpool in the comics because of his weapons. I don’t know why they love him in MUA(i don’t own it)

8. i beat every boss with Wolverine!

9. marvelboy 2236 // December 6, 2009 at 3:31 pm // Reply

what are all of the cheats?

10. legendary freak // October 22, 2009 at 5:20 pm // Reply

this is a poll.by the way

11. legendary freak // October 22, 2009 at 5:20 pm // Reply

who is the best person?they get tallyed up NEXT SATURDAY vote by then.o and vote by sunday and i give three secrets:one about the x-men two about a fusion three another fusion.

12. i tried those tips before and died over and over again

13. My team on MUA2 is Daredevil,Deadpool,Spiderman,and Blade

14. my team is deadpool electra iron man and iceman

15. Pedroisgod // June 24, 2009 at 2:23 am // Reply

You know, one thing i would really like to know is why do people like deadpool? Because he’s funny? I don’t know.

16. pedroisgod // June 24, 2009 at 2:18 am // Reply

My team (It’s completly awesome. On easy difficulty, I killed doom in 2 minutes or less, no xtremes!).

Silver surfer (Yes, it’s alright to cheat for him. It’s like impossible otherwise).
    Dr. strange (Black magic/mind wipe rule).
    Wolverine (Once he’s raged, used spin attack. Everytime he spun he whammed doom).
    Luke cage (Unless your playing easy. You need a guy who is simply near impossible to die. Otherwise…)
    Captain America is an excellent choice. Shield throw is arguably the best power in the game.

Here’s my scoop on others.

Elektra-no. I really don’t like her.
    Thor, Mr. Fantastic, Deadpool: These guys are all great hybrids, and, they all have super xtreme attacks. Yes, in case you are wondering, not all xtremes are equal.

Human torch is really good. Personal favorite ability is when he uses fire to pop right underneath enemies. This works on shielded ones as well. Once on ground, pound away.

Spider man: First 2 abilities and last ability are great. All offensive abilities in between are quite poor. Web shield is an ability i give highest possible reccomendation. Maxed out, it blocks 70% (Not kidding!) of damage. Even on bosses.

Nick Fury: Really fun to play. Use SMG and SNIPER abilities. Smg is when he pulls a gun out and fires, but he can still move while doing so. Sniper is a great ranged and i believe about 25% chance of instant death.

Thing: Great subsitute for Luke Cage. Just go by personall preferences.

That’s pretty much all that comes to mind. Hey!!! there are a lot of characters in MUA. I’ll continue the guide. Looking forward to MUA II!

17. ElectricalTy // June 19, 2009 at 4:58 pm // Reply

to defeat Dr.Doom use the X-men but use wolverine the most because when you go Feral Rage with him you fight sick!

18. hint, use iron man and human torch on the atlantis level.

19. princess_7 // May 22, 2009 at 8:29 am // Reply

marvel was great i loved it

20. did you here about marvel ultimate alliance 2

21. pikachu333 how do you defeat galactus and where do you put in the codes I put my codes where you change hores at. please help me you are the only person that could help me.

22. What is the cheatcode for unlocking silver surfer on the X-box?

23. what are the cheats for all the costums?

24. this game is great my team is

Deadpool
    Spider woman
    Spider man
    Iron man

25. I need ceats for the pc please!!!!!!!!!!

26. pikachu333 what are the cheats?

27. Fantastic 3 // April 11, 2009 at 4:03 pm // Reply

I’m on Mephisto’s (??) level to.

28. Fantastic 3 // April 11, 2009 at 11:15 am // Reply

How many levels are there?

29. Fantastic 3 // April 11, 2009 at 11:12 am // Reply

Where do you enter your codes?

30. Fantastic 3 // April 11, 2009 at 11:08 am // Reply

We do arcade mode. My team is: Thor (my favorite), Invisible woman (okay), and deadpool or blade (good)

31. then what are they pikachu333 I’m desperate for codes i even sold my old memory card for the ps2 codes i needed but they were fake and i had to get a new memory card instead of invincibility

32. You ether get all the simulater disks and beat them or use this cheatcode on the xbox 360 at team menu down left left up right up down left start

33. I think this iead is cool.

34. You have to collect all of the training mission disks, and complete them. Then you unlock Silver Surfer. There is a code to unlock Surfer as well I read some where.

35. To get silver surfer,enter the following cheat- down,left,left,up,right,up,down,left

36. Hey , Can anybody tell me some cheat codes for the WII ?

37. Silver Surfer I did that too, I beat the game without geting him. PC version.

38. legendary freak // January 2, 2009 at 7:54 pm // Reply

pickachu333 iknow all the cheats and i have beaten this game so many times i CAN NOT COUNT!how many times have you beaten it?

39. how do you unlock silver surfer.I beat galactis but I did not unlock silver surfer.

40. I know ALL the cheats for this game!!!

1 2