Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

After the team beats scorpion, drones close the shield (force field). How do I get through?

Games Guru: I assume you’re in the early level. I’m not sure if this will work, but did you grab Scorpion’s tail when the team defeated him? Also, you need to hit “X” after you’ve killed the Ultron warriors. That will take you up to the command deck.

I’ve found many codes for this game, but I don’t know where to put them in on the Wii. Also, do you use the D-pad or joystick to put in the directions in the codes?

Games Guru: You should be able to enter these codes with the D-pad on your Wiimote. My understanding is that many of these codes are tough to get in, and you should expect to enter them multiple times before getting them exactly right. Also, please note that you will not receive “Achievement Points” once you use these codes.

To open all characters, unlock costumes, or powers, enter the code in the Character Selection screen. For invincibility, super speed and “touch of death,” enter codes during gameplay.

How do you get past saving the gods and defeating Loki? It’s sooo hard!

Games Guru: Loki is going to come with wolves and monsters, and he’s tough on his own. If you go after him carefully, destroying his helpers first, then concentrating on him until he gets more help, you will wear him down. If that doesn’t help, here is the easiest way to win in most situations. While in the game, enter Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right. This will make you immune to damage.

25 Comments on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

1. I WISH YOU COULD BE HULK

2. My team team is:

Deadpool

Blade

Iron Man

Thor or Wolverine

3. how do you beat jean gray and mephisto at the same time her health keeps on rising up?

4. I got 80000 beat that !!!!!!!!

5. coolestwebloescout // December 20, 2008 at 3:02 pm // Reply

i havent beat it yet im stuck at the snowy place close to a boss
    some snow guy i got it on my computer

6. how do i play online

7. dude1234567890 // October 27, 2008 at 5:07 pm // Reply

this game was SO easy. i beat it in like, 4 days. my team is,

iron man

the thing

dead pool,

nick fury

8. Does anyone know how to mod the pc version of this game?

9. How do you destroy the destroyer armor?

10. How do you save reimdall

11. How do you get past the box part when saving reimdall in asgaurd

12. Gamer Master // July 25, 2008 at 4:06 pm // Reply

game fan, are you pushing the buttons fast enough?

13. marvelmaster228 // July 16, 2008 at 3:40 pm // Reply

How do U past the 3rd level with the fire how do u get past that grey thing? we are stuck

14. pokemon breeder // July 7, 2008 at 7:15 pm // Reply

how do i defeat manderin? thanks

15. Mastersword456 // July 3, 2008 at 12:42 pm // Reply

Mr.Hanky to beat mephisto steal his sword and break the stautes

16. nameless kid // June 25, 2008 at 9:12 pm // Reply

My team is Deadpool(my fave),Thor(ummm),Ghost Rider (kinda wierd) and Iceman

(I just like him)

17. Do you have any codes for the 360? Oh, by the way I recommend Iron Man. I think he has good skills, and he can fly. My team is Iron Man (The person I always play with), Deadpool (he’s funny), The Human Torch and Iceman. Recently I replaced the Human Torch with Dr. Strange, because he has a lot of starting powers and tehy’re all good. How can the Human Torch use ANY of his skills in Atlantis? Sorry for the long message, I talk a lot and I love typing.

18. i beat the whole game and im going back to do all the optional objectives i can see lilandra but how do i save her because time is out cause i beat the game

19. i’m stuck at defeating Galactus. when the interactive scene appears with Silver Surfer i push indicated buttons but it doesn’t work. i tried way too many times. is there any other way to pass it?

20. The game is cool

21. sonic the hegdehog // March 7, 2008 at 8:01 pm // Reply

sorry slamshut2003,you can only save just one!

22. Too get the second golden ticket you need to go to the S.H.I.E.L.D mark. get deadpool and teleport through the gate. make sure only one person is playing.

23. do those codes apply to X-Box 360???

24. I can’t beat Mephisto or whatever his name is. Can I get some help please?

25. how do get the second golden ticket