Sonic and the Black Knight

How do you get the seven world rings? I’ve tried, but no luck.

Games Guru: Beat the legacy levels and keep looking. Maybe use an item that makes identifying them easier.

The special challenge of the level I am stuck on is to soul surge on the ground while finishing the level. I can’t figure out how to do that. I have tried many variations of soul surging while running and jumping up to the very end. Can you help?

Games Guru: The Sonic and the Black Knight game isn’t the best Sonic game in the world. Controls are sometimes difficult. But you can press the ‘B’ button to pull off the soul surge. For instance, to get rid of the Will-o-the-Wisp, start the soul surge and jerk the nunchuk.

31 Comments on Sonic and the Black Knight

1. where is te game of batman the black night can somebody tell me?

2. sonic and the black knight is the best game.But, how do you beat lancelot returns?

• Hotwheelslover365 // September 21, 2012 at 7:19 am // Reply

Here’s a starter: Immediately when the battle starts, when he Chaos Controls, Soul Surge him and you should have a good start.

3. Mariomang // May 28, 2009 at 5:29 am // Reply

Is this game worth my money?

4. i like this game

5. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 7:05 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on youtube do.(I need to get past the mission on misty lake where you have to kick using soul surge the blue electric ball and pass the mission to get the seven world rings. ps. Don’t think i’m crazy about the world rings. it’s on sonic and the black knight too.

6. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 7:04 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on youtube do.(I need to get past the mission on misty lake where you have to kick usind soul surge the blue electric ball and pass the mission to get the seven world rings. ps. Don’t think i’m crazy about the world rings. it’s on sonic and the black knight too.

7. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 7:01 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on youtube do.(I need to get past the mission on misty lake where you have to kick usind soul surge the blue electric ball to get the seven world rings.) ps. Don’t think i’m crazy about the world rings. it’s on sonic and the black knight too.

8. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 6:55 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on the internet do.

9. Sonic and the Black Knight isn’t the easiest game because of all the controls. It’s still fun though. I never remember all the controls so I push keys untill what I want to happen happens. All in all it’s a pretty good game.

10. it is so awesome i really want it and am olso dieing to get the game i waited for ten yers and i still can not wait to get it

11. Sonicrules // May 26, 2009 at 3:27 pm // Reply

To beat Lancelot returns all you need to do is Mash random buttons and swing your arms wildly. It may not be very practical but trust me it works. Please take this seriously because it is the only way I have ever beaten him.

12. How do you beat king arthur at the avalon? Thank you.

13. I need help beating king arthur at the faraway avalon

14. i need help beating king arthur at the avalon

15. the mission “finish soul surge on the ground” means kill 10 enimies w/ soul surge

16. lancelot returns is easy i am expert

17. it’s really cool game!

18. Dfgbyu678 // May 13, 2009 at 4:33 pm // Reply

on persible you can make her jump in the air and spin a fire ring by pushing backwards on the analog stick and at the same time shake the wiimote.

19. chezdoddlez10202 // May 13, 2009 at 12:38 pm // Reply

i want this game really bad i also want mario kart for wii and ds/dsi

20. night of the wind // May 4, 2009 at 1:38 am // Reply

i compleated the game but i dont know how to get soul surge while doing soul surge

21. bluedragon // May 2, 2009 at 2:49 pm // Reply

I need help on lancealot returnes

22. To Orderdude,

You jump up (high) in air and then press B and shake the Wii remote like you are using your sword. Keep doing that until you are out of Soul Surge “Power.”

23. Sonic is the best hero ever and he should be in the lead.

24. maximumbeast123 // April 29, 2009 at 8:43 pm // Reply

This is the best sonic game i have played in a long time. I need help beating the level “Lancelot Returns”. can anyone help?

• Hotwheelslover365 // February 2, 2012 at 8:16 am // Reply

This one is pretty tricky…… Try hitting him right after Chaos Control, right before Chaos Blast, then when he attacks with Chaos Spear, perfect block them, though if you have Soul on your Gauge, there’s your chance to attack!!! It’s hard, but rewarding: Silver!!!!!!

25. Order dude // April 29, 2009 at 5:56 pm // Reply

How do you do a soul surge in the air on purpose?!

1 2 3