Sonic and the Black Knight

How do you get the seven world rings? I’ve tried, but no luck.

Games Guru: Beat the legacy levels and keep looking. Maybe use an item that makes identifying them easier.

The special challenge of the level I am stuck on is to soul surge on the ground while finishing the level. I can’t figure out how to do that. I have tried many variations of soul surging while running and jumping up to the very end. Can you help?

Games Guru: The Sonic and the Black Knight game isn’t the best Sonic game in the world. Controls are sometimes difficult. But you can press the ‘B’ button to pull off the soul surge. For instance, to get rid of the Will-o-the-Wisp, start the soul surge and jerk the nunchuk.

100 Comments on Sonic and the Black Knight

1. I wish my copy would work right. After I beat king arthur the game started pausing it self constantly. :(

2. well actualy to kill the 2 dragon on the 3 time go on the right side then cut the 2 piller

3. ha the tails doll is easy

4. the tails doll will kill you all

5. you don’t know how to soul surge :shock: why that is the most saddist thing i’ve ever heard :sad: well let me tell you this if you’re on the ground DO NOT jump up in the air thats the next challange keep your feet on the ground and then if you play it on the wii then just press “B” and nothing else.
    If you have anymore questions just go on games guru like you did now! ^^

6. i have the game and i finished it you run ,jump then imediatly press b if you don’t succseed then jump and then press b those two should work if you do them correctly

7. five foot four guy // September 7, 2010 at 9:50 am // Reply

my dad says it`s a bad game lol

8. 5 foot four guy // September 7, 2010 at 9:50 am // Reply

i like mario games alot more than sonic games

9. sonics fan // May 27, 2010 at 7:22 pm // Reply

i need help beating king arthur the 2nd time

• when when you get on him or chase him?

• i had truble with that too but it’s easy copard to the dark queen hit the red balls then slash when it tells you to the he’s amped so the block when a sword comes out of a cicle do soul surge hit the red balls and slash him exactly when the wii tells you on the screen by the wii remote shaking on the TV if not percise you can’t win a second time

10. I’ve been wondering for a while, should I by this game? Does it pay for itself?

• metaforicly yes but it’s a good game you just need to get use to it thats all like in the beging youcan’t move as well but it’s okay :)

11. srry typo below its “rings” not “rins”

12. two things to help, 1.Marlinia or whatever her name is, she is the final boss and is strangly like alf-waya-wa-laya in sonic and the secret rins and 2. is for everyone: WHAT IS THE NEXT SONIC GAME?!

13. how do u beat that girl, she starts out in the battle saying, are you ready sir night or somethin like that, i can’t beat her!

• sonic lover 3 // January 10, 2010 at 4:52 pm // Reply

You just need to keep blocking and hitting her when her guard is down(don’t overdo the hitting, because if you do, she will counter and hurt you if your guard is down). If this doesn’t work, try to copy the video that shows how to get five stars.

• Hotwheelslover365 // July 25, 2011 at 12:38 pm //

Ya can’t get the video unless you beat her. P.S. It’s “Now I shall test your skill, Sir Knight!”

14. how do you soul surge the ground in camalot castle

15. How do you tuern into the spacalsonic?

16. HOW DO YOU GET FIFE STAR ON MAGALITH

• don’t get hit

• it’s a little dificult but if you really want to do it well than just use sonic or Gawain try to do reach goal in the time period Mliath or what ever you may call it. yeah those two are the most powerfull even thogh it says lancelot is the most powerfull because he’s really not that powerfull before he gets his “ultimate-weapon.” :lol:

17. excalibur_sonic // August 20, 2009 at 3:21 pm // Reply

if u do perfect hits with sonic on the first arthur phase u can kill him on ur first try

18. bunkyboy>>>>>...............L // July 20, 2009 at 12:25 pm // Reply

i no how to defeat king arthur 2 time I did it today. you need to hit his bomb thingys and the you get power and do the soul surge on him (junp in the air and press b and if dosen’t work get closer and do it) and then hit his sword six times and hit him as much as you as you can WARNING 2nd time you go agnst king arthur he’s wicid hard and it’s not even funny trust me I did this and it workwed.

19. gyubyu5647 // July 20, 2009 at 12:14 pm // Reply

does anybody no how to pass the firey place.

20. shadowroy64 // July 8, 2009 at 4:26 am // Reply

To maximumbeast123 and Bluedragon,
    Shadow is too awesome to beat. :mrgreen:

WHERE IS THE SONIC UNLEASHED PAGE???? :shock:

21. gukvcktiiiiiii // June 24, 2009 at 12:54 pm // Reply

i defeat lancelots return easely

22. I can’t kill the dragen, I’m waving my sord but it’s just not dieing. Please help?

• just keep hitting the dragons horn to kill it (avoid bad guys and fire)

• SHADOWLOVER101 // May 14, 2010 at 7:49 pm // Reply

Here if ya want edvice you called the right person. (FIRST) REMEMBER TO JUMP AND USE THE SPIN ATTACK. (NEXT) USE YOUR SHIELD WHENE IT ROARS,AND TRIES TO ATTACK YOU. (LAST) TRY TO JUMP ON ITS HEAD EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. If that doesent work THEN CHECK YOUR REMOTE!!

23. you dont have to you only have to do soul surge in air to a certin # of demons

24. to maximum beast:

you must not have played many sonic games, i dont mean to be mean, but i was disappointed with this game

25. the............................ // June 6, 2009 at 1:38 pm // Reply

how do you beat king aurthur 2nd time

26. where is te game of batman the black night can somebody tell me?

27. sonic and the black knight is the best game.But, how do you beat lancelot returns?

• Hotwheelslover365 // September 21, 2012 at 7:19 am // Reply

Here’s a starter: Immediately when the battle starts, when he Chaos Controls, Soul Surge him and you should have a good start.

28. Mariomang // May 28, 2009 at 5:29 am // Reply

Is this game worth my money?

29. i like this game

30. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 7:05 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on youtube do.(I need to get past the mission on misty lake where you have to kick using soul surge the blue electric ball and pass the mission to get the seven world rings. ps. Don’t think i’m crazy about the world rings. it’s on sonic and the black knight too.

31. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 7:04 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on youtube do.(I need to get past the mission on misty lake where you have to kick usind soul surge the blue electric ball and pass the mission to get the seven world rings. ps. Don’t think i’m crazy about the world rings. it’s on sonic and the black knight too.

32. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 7:01 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on youtube do.(I need to get past the mission on misty lake where you have to kick usind soul surge the blue electric ball to get the seven world rings.) ps. Don’t think i’m crazy about the world rings. it’s on sonic and the black knight too.

33. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 6:55 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on the internet do.

34. Sonic and the Black Knight isn’t the easiest game because of all the controls. It’s still fun though. I never remember all the controls so I push keys untill what I want to happen happens. All in all it’s a pretty good game.

35. it is so awesome i really want it and am olso dieing to get the game i waited for ten yers and i still can not wait to get it

36. Sonicrules // May 26, 2009 at 3:27 pm // Reply

To beat Lancelot returns all you need to do is Mash random buttons and swing your arms wildly. It may not be very practical but trust me it works. Please take this seriously because it is the only way I have ever beaten him.

37. How do you beat king arthur at the avalon? Thank you.

38. I need help beating king arthur at the faraway avalon

39. i need help beating king arthur at the avalon

40. the mission “finish soul surge on the ground” means kill 10 enimies w/ soul surge

41. lancelot returns is easy i am expert

42. it’s really cool game!

43. Dfgbyu678 // May 13, 2009 at 4:33 pm // Reply

on persible you can make her jump in the air and spin a fire ring by pushing backwards on the analog stick and at the same time shake the wiimote.

44. chezdoddlez10202 // May 13, 2009 at 12:38 pm // Reply

i want this game really bad i also want mario kart for wii and ds/dsi

45. night of the wind // May 4, 2009 at 1:38 am // Reply

i compleated the game but i dont know how to get soul surge while doing soul surge

46. bluedragon // May 2, 2009 at 2:49 pm // Reply

I need help on lancealot returnes

47. To Orderdude,

You jump up (high) in air and then press B and shake the Wii remote like you are using your sword. Keep doing that until you are out of Soul Surge “Power.”

48. Sonic is the best hero ever and he should be in the lead.

49. maximumbeast123 // April 29, 2009 at 8:43 pm // Reply

This is the best sonic game i have played in a long time. I need help beating the level “Lancelot Returns”. can anyone help?

• Hotwheelslover365 // February 2, 2012 at 8:16 am // Reply

This one is pretty tricky…… Try hitting him right after Chaos Control, right before Chaos Blast, then when he attacks with Chaos Spear, perfect block them, though if you have Soul on your Gauge, there’s your chance to attack!!! It’s hard, but rewarding: Silver!!!!!!

50. Order dude // April 29, 2009 at 5:56 pm // Reply

How do you do a soul surge in the air on purpose?!

1 2