Sonic and the Black Knight

How do you get the seven world rings? I’ve tried, but no luck.

Games Guru: Beat the legacy levels and keep looking. Maybe use an item that makes identifying them easier.

The special challenge of the level I am stuck on is to soul surge on the ground while finishing the level. I can’t figure out how to do that. I have tried many variations of soul surging while running and jumping up to the very end. Can you help?

Games Guru: The Sonic and the Black Knight game isn’t the best Sonic game in the world. Controls are sometimes difficult. But you can press the ‘B’ button to pull off the soul surge. For instance, to get rid of the Will-o-the-Wisp, start the soul surge and jerk the nunchuk.

100 Comments on Sonic and the Black Knight

1. gukvcktiiiiiii // June 24, 2009 at 12:54 pm // Reply

i defeat lancelots return easely

2. I can’t kill the dragen, I’m waving my sord but it’s just not dieing. Please help?

• just keep hitting the dragons horn to kill it (avoid bad guys and fire)

• SHADOWLOVER101 // May 14, 2010 at 7:49 pm // Reply

Here if ya want edvice you called the right person. (FIRST) REMEMBER TO JUMP AND USE THE SPIN ATTACK. (NEXT) USE YOUR SHIELD WHENE IT ROARS,AND TRIES TO ATTACK YOU. (LAST) TRY TO JUMP ON ITS HEAD EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. If that doesent work THEN CHECK YOUR REMOTE!!

3. you dont have to you only have to do soul surge in air to a certin # of demons

4. to maximum beast:

you must not have played many sonic games, i dont mean to be mean, but i was disappointed with this game

5. the............................ // June 6, 2009 at 1:38 pm // Reply

how do you beat king aurthur 2nd time

6. where is te game of batman the black night can somebody tell me?

7. sonic and the black knight is the best game.But, how do you beat lancelot returns?

• Hotwheelslover365 // September 21, 2012 at 7:19 am // Reply

Here’s a starter: Immediately when the battle starts, when he Chaos Controls, Soul Surge him and you should have a good start.

8. Mariomang // May 28, 2009 at 5:29 am // Reply

Is this game worth my money?

9. i like this game

10. dark night // May 27, 2009 at 7:05 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to do the soul surge and use the kick at the same time like the people on youtube do.(I need to get past the mission on misty lake where you have to kick using soul surge the blue electric ball and pass the mission to get the seven world rings. ps. Don’t think i’m crazy about the world rings. it’s on sonic and the black knight too.

1 2 3 4 5 7