Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

25 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. to Bowser 3000 Ho-oh and Raikou.to Platium Man Zapdos.to Auburn S Mewtwo

2. pokemaniacj // July 19, 2009 at 8:26 pm // Reply

Since it is the ninteenth of july, and Auburn S’ poll should be done by now, I will now start a poll:
    Which do you think is the best:
    Alpha (A): Entei
    Beta (B): Suicune
    or Gamma (C): Raikou?
    P. S. I vote SUICUNE but it is not counted…

3. I vote Zapdos cuz even though my fave type is Fire, Zapdos looks awesome!!!
    I also vote Mew. Mew could totally whip Mewtwo!

P.S. Have you noticed this in the Legendary Birds names? They have Uno, Dos, and Tres in them. (ArcticUNO, ZapDOS, MolTRES)

4. And are you sure you can’t get to other regions in this game? Cuz I looked it up and some people said you could. And if you can’t, I won’t like this game anymore. It will be boring.

5. But what about the legendary Pokemon that are only in other regions, such as Lugia from the Johto Region and Arcticuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in the Kanto region???

😦

6. I made a mistake. My Swampert (male) from my Emerald can breed with a ditto. I’m going to migrate the new Mudkip to my Platinum.
    platinum man, I vote Articuno. Articuno has always been one of my favorite pokemon.:mrgreen:

7. Here are the Results for my Poll
    A.Mew 4 votes
    B.Mewtwo 3 votes
    P.S. Just in case more people are voting I am going to extend it 2 more days. The 21st.

8. Silver Spiker // July 19, 2009 at 5:32 am // Reply

I just got a Level1 Arceus…..
    What shoud I do?

9. Darkrainer // July 18, 2009 at 7:32 pm // Reply

flyingblaziken, I read one of your earlier comments where you were talking about Blissey, and I agree it is an excellent Pokemon to have on your team. It has a great movepool and can stand up to most opponents for a while even though it doesn’t have a great defense.

10. Darkrainer // July 18, 2009 at 7:28 pm // Reply

Auburn S, I say Mew

11. chezdoddlez10202 // July 18, 2009 at 5:35 pm // Reply

does anybody have a idea for a new poll!!!???

12. who here has a boy kabuto willing to trade

13. pokegirl23 // July 18, 2009 at 3:29 pm // Reply

Mew. It can learn all TM and HM moves!!!!!

14. flyingblaziken // July 18, 2009 at 7:43 am // Reply

Here’s the Pokemon of the week, #94, Gengar.(OU) Follow these tips to get the best Gengar.
    Location: Old Chateau.(Insert any GBA Pokemon game into your DS and go into the room with the ghost painting. Low encounter rate.)
    Nature: Timid(-Attack,+Speed).
    Moveset: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Destiny Bond.
    Item:Life Orb.
    Gengar has great Special Attack and Speed. It’s hard to counter it if you’re not fast enough, cause a potential 350 Speed stat is something to watch out for.

15. Bowser 3000 // July 17, 2009 at 6:04 pm // Reply

POLL!
    What is your favorite legendary pokemon from Jhoto AND Hoeen!
    My votes go to Suicune and Raquaza!
    Poll ends on August 1st so post soon!

16. In case you need to see whats before moltic a fisher on the sunnyshore route has one

17. platinum man // July 17, 2009 at 5:10 am // Reply

to some dude
    you can’t you can only find the pokemon from the kanto and johto on the island were stark mountain is

18. POKEMON GEEK // July 17, 2009 at 3:34 am // Reply

THE ACTION REPLAY CODE FOR 4,294,967,295 EXP POINTS IS:
    94000130 FEFF0000
    621BFB0C 00000000
    B21BFB0C 00000000
    1000229C FFFFFFFF
    D2000000 00000000

19. Soul badge // July 16, 2009 at 8:55 pm // Reply

To Aburn S,
    Mewtwo!!!!!! A genetically enhanced pokemon deserves some respect.

20. pokefreak6464 // July 16, 2009 at 8:32 pm // Reply

i don’t have the game but my friend told me it’s really fun

21. pokefreak6464 // July 16, 2009 at 8:28 pm // Reply

to Auburn S
    my answer is A: Mew

22. pokemaniacj // July 16, 2009 at 12:33 pm // Reply

To Auburn S:
    I agree with Froggy 16: Mew Rules…I vote for it!
    p.s. In case you people didn’t know, the winner of my poll was Umbreon.
    p.p.s. I will be starting a new poll when Auburn S finishes his poll. it will be on the Johto Legendary Trio…

23. chezdoddlez10202 // July 16, 2009 at 8:22 am // Reply

to some dude: you cant go to other reigons in pokemon platinum. the only reigon in pokemon platinum is sinnoh.

24. darkrai 4 ever // July 16, 2009 at 8:05 am // Reply

Aubern S,Mewtwo.He is the second strongest pokemon,his type has few weaknesses, and he is my favorite pokemon.

25. flyingblaziken // July 15, 2009 at 7:36 am // Reply

Here’s another Platinum tip. Shiny Pokemon. They are extremely pokemon of different color, like a green and orange Salamence or a Red Gyarados. How to get a Shiny: Pretty much it’s just luck. The odds of finding one in the wild are 1 in 8192. But that doesn’t neccecarily mean you will get one after 8192 battles. Or you can try to breed one. The odds are higher if you have a shiny from another country and you breed it with one of your own. Or you can try to chain one from Poke Radar. After about 40 chains you get higher odds of getting a shiny. But what this pretty much boils down to is straight-up luck.(to salamence101, I am putting together a Metagame team.(finally)