Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

25 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. Pokemon Hacker // July 23, 2009 at 12:01 pm // Reply

To deoxysrocks: The orb your looking for is called the gristious orb. After you get giratina go to senoff springs witch is where you appear after visiting the distortion world. In senoff springs there will be turnback cave. In the cave you randomly go throgh and there will be three pillars. After you’ve seen all three go into the next room and there will be a portal leading to the distortion world. Go through that and walk a little bit untill you see a pokeball. Pick it up and you will ubtain the gristious orb. Remember! There is no combination in turnback cave so keep walking umtill you get to the portal. If you have any problembs tell them to me so I can help you

2. Soul Badge // July 23, 2009 at 11:12 am // Reply

Answer me this PokePlayers; Lugia or Ho-Oh, which is better? My poll ends 8/2/09. (P.S. What is yo favorite Pokemon?[ Mines Sandshrew. ;-)] ).

3. flyingblaziken // July 23, 2009 at 8:46 am // Reply

To deoxysrocks, here is all of their Pokemon and Cynthia’s too.
    Aaron: Yanmega Lv.49, Scizor Lv.49, Vespiquen Lv.50, Heracross Lv.51, Drapion Lv.53.
    Bertha: Whiscash Lv.50, Gliscor Lv.53, Golem Lv.52, Rhyperior Lv.52, Hippowdon Lv.55.
    Flint: Houndoom Lv.52, Flareon Lv.55, Rapidash Lv.53, Infernape Lv.55, Magmortar Lv.57.
    Lucian: Mr.Mime Lv.53, Espeon Lv.55, Bronzong Lv.54, Alakazam Lv.56, Gallade Lv.59.
    Cynthia: Spiritomb Lv.58, Roserade Lv.58, Togekiss Lv.60, Lucario Lv.60, Milotic Lv.58, Garchomp Lv.62.

4. pokemaster // July 23, 2009 at 6:53 am // Reply

To Bowser 3000 I vote Raiku for Johto and Raquaza from Hoenn.

5. the orb that makes giratina stay in form is called the griseous orb and it is in the distortion world you have to beat the elite 4 though first to get there or else cynthia would block your way there

6. deoxysrocks // July 22, 2009 at 5:45 pm // Reply

does anyone know what pokemon the elite 4 have? and where is the orb that makes giratina stay in origin form?

7. deoxysrocks // July 22, 2009 at 5:43 pm // Reply

to bowser 3000:
    i vote deoxys and lugia they rule!

8. I had a 30 minuite battle.

9. empoleon100 // July 22, 2009 at 2:48 pm // Reply

to pokemaster:
    even though i got a realy high winstreak at the battle hall with moltres, i still vote articuno

10. To Bowser 3000,
    For The Jhoto I vote Ho-Ho and for the Hoenn I vote for Jirache

11. Ok the new Results are…
    A. Mew 5 votes
    B.Mewtwo 4 votes
    Looks like Mew won anyways
    P.S. I met get a Mew because I am about to get My Pokemon Ranch on my Wii.

12. pokemaster // July 22, 2009 at 9:58 am // Reply

My poll ends on the 27th of July

13. pokemaster // July 22, 2009 at 9:57 am // Reply

I got a poll. Whitch is best Articuno,Moltras or Zapodos

14. flyingblaziken // July 22, 2009 at 7:41 am // Reply

Here’s another Platinum tip. TM#10, Hidden Power. The attack that apparently is of the Normal Type, right? Wrong. Hidden Power can be any type BUT Normal. It all depends on something called IVs. IVs(Individual Values) are hidden stats that are unique to each and every Pokemon. They can affect their stats just as much as Ev training. Hidden Power is useful because, for example, if you have a Heatran with HP Ice, you can cover for its 4x Ground weakness. To tell what your Pokemon’s Hidden Power type will be, go talk to a guy in the Game Corner Prize House.

15. chezdoddlez10202 // July 21, 2009 at 12:47 pm // Reply

to bowser3000 i vote lugia and rayqauza!!!

16. I got a Flareon and I got a Slaking and I got two Chanseys and Igot two porygon-zs and I got a Flygon and I got a Machampand I got two Kabutops and I got a Donphan and I got two Riolus and I got a Graveler and I got a Magmortar and I got a Absol and I got a Gyarados and I got a Feraligattr and I got a Piloswine and I got a Kingler and I got a Dialga and I got a Aggron

17. pokemaniacj // July 20, 2009 at 3:30 pm // Reply

to Bowser 3000:
    I personally vote for Celebi from Johto and Deoxys from Hoenn. They rule!

18. I need hlep caching a Glaceon

19. Darkrainer // July 20, 2009 at 2:09 pm // Reply

To Silver Spiker… A level 1 Arceus? I have one at level 80, but one at level 1 has to be hacked. Most legendaries that are level 1 are hacked, but in the upcoming games HeartGold and SoulSilver you have to choice to catch a Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina at level 1 at some point in the game. I don’t think the Arceus will harm your game though.

20. I got it!
    Poll:
    wich one is the best
    1 arceus
    2 rayquaza
    3 darkrai
    4 heatran
    5 ho-oh
    sorry for talkin 3 times in a row

21. Auburn S, its Mew all the way!!
    he is the only pokemon in my party
    alongside rayquaza!

22. hey platinum man
    i like zapdos the best
    he is AWESOME!!!!
    but my fav pokemon is still rayquaza…

23. flyingblaziken // July 20, 2009 at 12:54 pm // Reply

Man, the Battle Arcade is CRAZY!!! I was on my 48th battle, the one before you have to battle Arcade Star Dahlia the second time. Ok, so the game board started up, and guess what came up? Switch teams with your opponent!!!!! It was very interesting because I could see the weaknesses of my team (Heatran, Salamence, and Metagross). I lost, but you could say that technically I won cause I lost to my own team. P.S. Bowser3000, I vote Suicune and Deoxys Attack Forme. Auburn S, I vote Mewtwo.

24. Pokemon Hacker // July 20, 2009 at 10:01 am // Reply

My favorite is Raquaza. He’s awsome!

25. Pokemon Hacker // July 20, 2009 at 10:00 am // Reply

I’ve just discovered something! If you have an arceus try this… give it a plate to hold and it will becomr that kind of pokemon!!!:)

1 19 20 21 22 23 46