Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

10 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. platinum i like blaziken // May 31, 2009 at 9:09 am // Reply

Well I kinda shoved alot of dragons on my team because their names sound intimidating, but another team that would be nice would be this

Infernape, torttera, or Empoleon
    gallade, (you just go south of hearthhome and in the bushes by the maison place you can get kirlia) oh and make sure its a male i think it evolves with a dawn stone
    Garchomp (in a secret part of the wayward cave under the cycling road)
    gliscor (under cycling road in the bushes) or Blissey (get a chansey with good friendship and level it up at any time) a chansey can be found ubove solaceon town)

2. empoleon100 // May 30, 2009 at 9:04 pm // Reply

to pokemon ster:
    piplup grows to empoleon who is water steel, chimchar becomes infernape who is fire fight, turtwig evoles to torterra who is grass, ground. each final stage of each pokemon learns a move(s) that will beat the one it is weak to(like infernape learns Close Combat which beats th steel type). i hope this helps you. remeber your friend will pick the one with the advantage over you.

3. super mario // May 30, 2009 at 7:39 pm // Reply

I’m in the distortion world and when you send the three lake Pokemon back I can’t reach azelf because the path is blocked with no ways across.SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!

4. empoleonboy // May 30, 2009 at 5:49 pm // Reply

i have a lvl 100 empoleon lvl100 ho-oh lvl 72 venasaur lvl 59 salamance
    lvl 42 magnazon and a lvl 50 cloyster and i have betten the eleat four 4 times
    so if any trainer is brave enough to beat to try to beat me let me know

5. It rocks I even have empoleon and it is lv.66 and it has 211hp!

p.s I almost have 60 pokemon to! I like water pokemon to!

6. flyingblaziken // May 30, 2009 at 8:00 am // Reply

Hey guys, im back. My wifi is shot so i cant be here as much as i used to. But ask away if you have questions.

7. how do you get the reg code?

8. Pokemon Ster // May 29, 2009 at 6:39 pm // Reply

Hey guys who have beat the game. What should I catch at the begginig of the game.
    Plz responde. I really need help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

9. Some dude // May 29, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

How do beat the elite four? They are WAY to hard!

P.S. What pokemon type does the last of the elite four use?

Double P.S. Is there a pokemon champion you fight right after the elite four like there is in Gold Version?

10. lego10773 // May 29, 2009 at 8:27 am // Reply

what legendarys can you catch in this game how and when and with what ?

ps: if you save with action replay cheats before you save will the cheats still be on ? if so how ?

1 19 20 21 22 23 114