Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

25 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. pokemaniacj // July 30, 2009 at 8:03 pm // Reply

If Some Dude’s most recent comment counts as a vote, we have 3 votes for Suicune (not counting mine), and none for Entei and Raikou…

ze poll vill be hexdended to August zecond… and it ends at tem p. m.
    P.S. …Translation: the poll is extended to 8/2/09 at 10:00 P.M. :>

2. CRAZY FOR ARCEUS // July 30, 2009 at 3:52 pm // Reply

to deoxysrocks: Get an Eevee and level it up by the rock by snowpoint Hope this helps

3. CRAZY FOR ARCEUS // July 30, 2009 at 3:48 pm // Reply

to soulbadge: I vote Lugia cuz when i battled my cousin she had a shiny lugia and i barely attacked it
    to pokefreak: I vote arceus becuz i have one on my diamond game and usually one hit K-Os pokemon

4. CRAZY FOR ARCEUS // July 30, 2009 at 3:41 pm // Reply

I going to post a poll
    Which is better?
    1. Wailord
    2. Porygon Z
    3. Tyranitar
    Votes are due next wednesday

5. flyingblaziken // July 30, 2009 at 7:39 am // Reply

Here’s another Platinum tip. The Darkrai Mystery Gift Wi-Fi event is coming August 1. You can catch a Darkrai at Newmoon Island. This is a one time deal, so get the Member Card while it lasts!

6. You can get the Members pass to get Darkrai from from August 3rd until September 16th. (Hope this Helps)

7. Super Yoshster // July 29, 2009 at 4:59 pm // Reply

Dose anyone know about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of time for DS and Wii?
    It’s a fun game! Buy it used though, it cost $39.99 new.
    I bet easy mode on it. 🙂

8. Oh yeah I forgot it’s called Azure Flute cuz the first post I saw about the flute called it the Hero’s Flute.

9. To Froggy 16:

I like Suicune too cuz of the same reason as you!

10. flyingblaziken // July 28, 2009 at 6:56 am // Reply

some dude, It is called the Azure Flute and you can’t get it without Action Replay because there hasn’t been a US Nintendo event for it yet. pokemaniacj, i vote Suicune.

11. To pokemaniacj,
    I vote Suicune just because I have good memories of mine from crystal version. Again, if you want a succesful poll copy and paste it on EVERY pokemon page.

12. My 5 favorite Pokemon are (in not any particular order):

Typhlosion, Charizard, Infernape, Giratina, and Lucario.

13. Where do u find hero’s flute?

14. pokemaster // July 27, 2009 at 8:38 am // Reply

ok the poll is over. 0 Zapidos and moltres and two Articuno so Articuno wins.

15. pkmn master // July 26, 2009 at 10:10 pm // Reply

i am the pokemon master! ask me any thing about pokemon first to dog to get glaceon train evee at the icy rock at the route near snowpoint.p.s i have a shiny one!

16. deoxysrocks // July 26, 2009 at 3:42 pm // Reply

hey where can i see a glaceon? it’s the only pokemon my pokedex is missing. can you believe that?

17. deoxysrocks // July 26, 2009 at 3:28 pm // Reply

i’ve got a poll of my own: what is in your opinion, what is the best RENTED pokemon to make a last stand with in battle factory? i like octillery. poll ends 9/01

18. deoxysrocks // July 26, 2009 at 3:17 pm // Reply

thanks for the comments but I just got back from my sisters softball tournament and i accomplished both. (thanks anyway).
    to soul badge: i vote lugia and my favorte is either rhyperior or machamp.

19. pokemaster // July 25, 2009 at 9:49 am // Reply

Sorry for the one at the end mistake.

20. pokemaster // July 25, 2009 at 9:47 am // Reply

To soul badge I vote ho-oh ps. please vote for my vote

21. To Pokefreak:

My votes are…
    1.Ho-Oh, cuz it’s so powerful (especially Sacred Fire)
    2. Darkrai cuz he looks awesome and he’s really cool!

22. To Pokemon Hacker:
    Actually, you can’t go inside turnback cave until you beat the Elite Four.

23. Pokemon Hacker // July 24, 2009 at 10:01 am // Reply

To SoulBadge: Lugia is alot more powerful than Ho-Oh.
    P.S. I’ve thought about it and my favorite is actually Charizard, I have a level 100 Charizard and a shiny Charizard… They both kick but!!!!!!

24. GH3A4VMGUNSNROSESFREAK // July 24, 2009 at 6:50 am // Reply

Soul Badge, i vote for Lugia. Pokemaster, i vote Articuno all the way!!!

25. To deoxysrocks: Here’s the elite four: First person:AARON-1.Yanmega 2.Drapion 3. Heracross 4. Vespiqueen 5. Scizor. Use fire pokemon to beat AARON. Second person:Bertha- 1. Whiscatch 2. Gliscor 3.Golem 4. Rhypirior 5. Hippowdon. Use fliying type pokemon in this battle. Third persion: Flint- 1. Papidash 2. Houndom 3.Flareon 4. Magmortar 5. Infernape. Use water type pokemon in this battle. Fifth person: Lucan- 1.Mr. Mime 2. Espeon 3. Bronzong 4. Alikazam 5. Gallade. Use Dark pokemon in this battle. And Champion Cynthia- 1. Spiritomb 2. Togekiss 3. Lucario 4.Garchomp 5. Roserade and 6. Miltoc. Cynthia is the best trainer in Sinnoh (besides you) And a She doesn’t have many weakneses. Good Luck!!!