Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

1,415 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. blue sage19 // April 5, 2011 at 5:18 pm // Reply

you get action replay at the store like at game stop or wall mart

2. Torterra41 // April 3, 2011 at 1:25 pm // Reply

I’ve got a Lv.45 Shiny Suicune. It knows Air Slash, Bubblebeam, Extreme Speed, and Auroua Beam.

3. Torterra41 // April 2, 2011 at 11:05 am // Reply

I also have a Lv.100 Froslass, (the original trainer is from Japan) it knows Embargo, Crunch, Ice Beam, and Destiny Bond.

4. Torterra41 // April 1, 2011 at 11:21 pm // Reply

I have a cool Lv.100 Torterra, I named it Tietsu. It knows Earth Power, Frenzy Plant, Crunch, and Earthquake.

5. blue sage19 // March 28, 2011 at 6:51 pm // Reply

if you get an action replay you can walk through walls

6. blue sage19 // March 28, 2011 at 6:41 pm // Reply

i used an action replay so i got all the pokemon including mew two and all the events

7. Registeel2 // March 24, 2011 at 6:01 pm // Reply

they should make a pokemon black and white page

8. pokemon409 // March 14, 2011 at 8:55 am // Reply

What do you have to do to get past the battle frontier? I’ve visited every facility and two people are blocking the way to places like the fight area? And how do you get to fight the frontier brains?

9. I have a box full of Feebas!!! Here’s how to get them:
    1.Trade for a Feebas over the GTS.
    2.Get a Ditto
    3.Put both in DayCare
    4.Walk and walk an soon you will get an egg
    (5.If you have a Magcargo in your party it will cut the egg hatching time in half)

10. pokemon master // February 22, 2011 at 7:45 pm // Reply

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU BEAT THE POKEMON LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!ps how do you get a cheat to capture a darkcry?

• Torterra41 // April 2, 2011 at 11:11 am // Reply

Try to raise different kinds of Poke’mon like Fire, Ice, Water, Grass, Dragon… you know, try to raise all sorts of Poke’mon to high levels.

11. Wow! Everybody is new. I’m Back too. I wish Pika9 still came on here.

12. I NEED to keep Zapdos and Moltres from fleeing!

• ok wet how i did it is i got a game shark and got 99 master balls then i found them. p.s.master balls nab a pokemon whitout failing.

• pokemon master // March 3, 2011 at 5:54 pm // Reply

use mean look;)

• Train a Wobboffet, weaken the birds, and throw Poke Balls like there’s no tomorrow!

• Torterra41 // April 1, 2011 at 11:02 pm // Reply

Have the Poke’mon Golbat, or Crobat use Mean Look, or you can use Diglett, Dugtrio, Wtnaut, Wobbafet, and Tranpinch with the ability Arena Trap (This will prevent them from running awy).

• I have a super good idea, if you have a pokemon that knows sing, put it in the front of your party it sometimes works and you have a more open oppertunity to attack it\capture it.

13. you can get manaphy on platnuim.

14. are there any events as of 1/10/11

15. hi guys torterra is now TYPLOSION

16. there’s another event!

Ash’s Pikachu
    Starting January 30

This Pikachu’s based off of Pikachu in the movie Zoroark:Master of Illusion

17. cheezkid123 // January 1, 2011 at 1:55 pm // Reply

how can i get shamin with out cheating or an event

18. cheezkid123 // January 1, 2011 at 1:50 pm // Reply

how do i get a sabely, and a mawile with out putting in a gb game

19. champion trainer // December 29, 2010 at 2:54 pm // Reply

I beat the whole game and got arceus,giratina,dialga,palkia,darkrai,shaymin,shiny pokemons and have 999999 money. I almost completed the national pokedex

• champion trainer // December 29, 2010 at 2:55 pm // Reply

I also didn’t use cheat, beat the whole leage,have all the items and have ditto and pichu with volt tackle

• chamion trainer its almost impossible to complete the national dex. Why?BECAUSE THEIRS ANOTHER REGION COMING SOON PLUS,I BET THERE ARE GOING TO BE ALOT OF OTHER REGIONS AFTER THAT.(just sayin’)=D

• gamerdude1479 // March 13, 2011 at 3:06 pm //

the new region is the Unova region so ya, youre right and i dont know about new regions.

20. where is a good place to train for eliete 4

21. super mario, you messed up the order. its:
    shiny entei
    shiny raikou
    shiny suicune

22. EVENT: there are 3 events going on starting on January 3rd at Gamestop. The dates and Pokemon are here!

Shiny Raikou: January 3rd-9th
    Shiny Entei: January 17th-23rd
    Shiny Suicune: January 31st-February 6th

These Pokemon are not shiny, but know moves they can’t normaly know and can give you a chance to unlock Zoroark in Black and White.

23. what do you do after you catch Garitina and beat the last Gym Leader? Also, I weant to Spear Pillar and Dialga and Palkia weren’t there like they should’ve been

• Beat the Elite Four first. After that, get Dialga’s and Palkia’s Orbs and go to Spear Pillar. You can battle them at LV. 70

24. how do you catch darkrai? i used th walk-through-walls cheat, went to full moon island, walked east, and found new moon island. when i got into the place where darkrai should be, it was blank! nothing! Zip! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

25. To get arceus,you get the azure flute using the action replay ($20)go to spear pillar in mt. coronet you will find a stairway to the hall of origin ARCEUS:LV.80 judgment,hyperbeam,rock climb,and other move i forgot.

26. there was an event for mew a month ago. Get Latias from HeartGold or saphire or emerald? Need pokemon ranger origanal to get manaphy

27. you don’t get a legendary at resort area but you can get shiny lv 100 magikarp and normal magikarp over lv 90

28. How to get Munchlax.Put hunny on tree and wait 12 hours he might not aper. Repeat as necissary

29. does eney yone have a diffrent pokemone versin

• Torterra41 // April 1, 2011 at 11:09 pm // Reply

I have a Poke’mon Emerald version, but unfourtanetly it doesn’t work anymore. Does any one know how to fix it, or where to buy a new one?

• FoxFalco // April 29, 2011 at 9:53 am //

you can try Game Stop they have all sorts of Pokemon games and I thought I saw they had a few copies of emrald last time I went.

30. pokemongoldisepic // November 25, 2010 at 7:51 pm // Reply

I Can’t wait for Black and White

31. Awesome Empoleon // November 25, 2010 at 8:34 am // Reply

Does anyone know how to get Munchlax?

• use a honey on a yellow tree, come back back 24 hours later and there will be a rare pokemon which might be a munchlax

32. I beat the game in one week.

33. My favorite iz Dragonite

34. how do I cach Arcius

35. shamin also has a sky form

36. Okeydoke! Arceus won!
    Thanks everyone!

37. Pokemonrocks234 // September 28, 2010 at 7:50 pm // Reply

I have Giratina in Pokemon Platinum, and almost have Dialga and Palkia

38. Where is the heroflute

39. arceus is awesome

40. lucario6678 // August 27, 2010 at 2:10 pm // Reply

What legendary do you capture in the resort area?

• Someone told me it was Lugia.

• Ummmmm, someone half-lied. There is no real legendary pokemon in the Resort Area. There is, however, a uber-rare Lv. 100 Magikarp you can catch. Unless you have the Super Rod, really strong Pokemon, and LOTS of patience, I don’t reccomend trying to catch it.

41. guy it is me luigi99 i changed my name to luigia99

42. dalga

43. I mean Mewtwo

44. I only Don’t have these legendarys Mew,Celibi sorry if spelled wrong Latias and Phione.

• i used cheats to get manaphy to get phione you have to breed manaphy with a ditto usally lengendaries dont have eggs but this one does use a pokemon with blaze or magma armor to cut egg hatching time in half.

• I got those except Phione.

• My strongest pokemon was a lv.100 shiny raquaza, but somehow when I put it in a pc box, I went to go get it the next day but it had dissapeared.

45. I’m taking a poll.
    What is your favorite legendary pokemon?
    Please reply!
    Deadline:10/10/10
    Resuts:soon after.
    Thanks!

46. Hey everyone I’m back!!

47. The azure flute, or a special release, gets you Arceus, and the smooth stone is for summoning Shaymin.

48. I know what an AR does, my friends had one but i moved :( They let my use it a couple times but I stupidlly didn’t get an Arceus

49. Oh. I forgot to explain what Action Replay does. It hacks into your game and basically allows you to cheat. You need to cheat to get the Azure Flute.

• fire2011///'errrrrrrr // August 17, 2010 at 10:24 pm // Reply

please don’t use action replay if you do want to use it use it but i have very inportant news sometimes action replay breaks your ds or dsi cause one time that happind to my dad that’s why my parents dont let me buy it.

• Megacorptrooper // December 25, 2010 at 11:38 am //

That is very true of some cheats. However the worst most bad cheats will do is freeze or crash your game so you have to reboot.No permanent harm done, but can’t hurt to be careful.

• FireTypeRocks // May 28, 2011 at 9:59 am //

My friend said that ARs can sometimes DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE GAME.

50. HOW DO YOU GET ARCEUS!?!? And what does the smooth stone on route 224 do???

1 20 21 22 23