Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

38 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. POLL
    Who is your favorite:
    A)Dialga
    B)Palkia
    C)Grantina
    Poll ends 1-31-10
    P.S. My favorite is Girantina

2. Red Poke'oopa: Riolu // December 13, 2009 at 4:19 pm // Reply

Poll:

If u were a pokemon, which 1 would u b?
    Rules:
    >It has 2 fit ur age
    >Can’t be legendary
    >post as a replay
    >ends 1/1/10 (new year🙂 )
    me (counts) Raiolu
    y? I like Luciaro + It can c emotions in the form of waves (red ur pokedex if u don’t believe me)

3. pokemanfreakthing16 // December 12, 2009 at 10:30 am // Reply

To dialga1,
    My favorite is either Vaporeon or Flareon

4. Give Arceus a Draco Plate and switch out Spacial Rend for Draco Meteor. Give it lot’s of Carbos’ and always use Judgement. I knocked out four LV. 100 Pokemon doing this. (My Arceus was only 1/2 HP then too!)🙂

5. Pokemon Hacker // December 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm // Reply

Favorite eevee evolution is Vaporeon.

6. What is your favorite eevee evolotion? Poll ends on December 15.
    I like Leafon best but my vote dosen’t count.

7. Dusknoir1 Mismagius0 Gengar3.Kinda one sided

8. sorry about that
    I forgot I posted my movesets 20 minutes ago!

9. I need help beating the Hearthome gym. Here is my team: Lvl 23 Grotle Lvl 21 Evee Lvl 21 Luxray Lvl 23 Staravia Lvl18 Geodude in training Lvl 15 Ponyta in training

please rate my team out of 100 and help me. if you need movesets just ask.

10. I need help on the Hearthome city gym. she’s too hard! My team is lvl 23 Grotle: razor leaf, absorb, grass knot, and return (he likes me a lot so it’s super affective) Lvl 21 Evee: tackle, quick attack, hidden power, growl. Lvl 21 Staravia: quick attack, growl, tackle, wing attack. Lvl18 Geodude in training: Rock throw, rock smash, rollout, and magnitude. Lvl 22 Luxray: tackle, spark, charge, bite. Also have Lvl 17 Ponyta, and bidoof in training with the weak normal type moves they have.

Please rate my team and help me beat Fantina!

• Don’t you mean Luxio? It doesn’t evolve until level 30. Anyway, I would level up Grotle to LV. 25 (at least) and get a Gastly at the Old Chateau (if possible) to thwart Fantina’s Ghost Types. As for the rating, 91 B+. Still needs work, but good overall.

• It`s a one.(sorry)

11. poll extened to the 10

12. platinumpmon // December 6, 2009 at 11:09 am // Reply

my favorite is gengar!

13. But Slalmence101 isn’t the only master!P.S. Kyogregeek432(sorry if the numbers wrong)I know I have not apologised about telling you to not get cocky.I still don’t.I apologise if I insulted you though.Sorry I took so long to apologise.Whewww!I’m sorry alot ain’t I!jk

14. Slamence101,what do you think about my legendary elite four?I’ll stop asking.

15. Arceus#1,when I said I’ve made that mistake before,I meant I have many,many times.I think their are three levels of trainers:beginner,average,and master.I consider myself to be a average but geting better all the time.Salamence101 is like the headmaster.

16. Pokemon Hacker // December 3, 2009 at 8:16 pm // Reply

To lucario: personaly I like Dusknoir, but that’s just me.

17. To pmon,
    My bad, I meant if you ever need any help on those games.

18. To pmon,
    No I have owned yellow, blue, gold, crystal, ruby, and fire red. That is why I don’t answer questions on emerald or diamond/pearl/platinum. But if you ever need any of those games, (that includes red, silver, sapphire, and leafgreen), feel free to ask on one of the other pages.

19. mikky,get the national dex

20. I didn’t mean to sound mad if I did.I just waited so long to have someone to comment on it

21. Spore74,thanks!So far in the poll Dusknor0 Mismagus0 Gengar2 thanks everybody!I like Dusknor though of course mine doesn’t count

22. i know i have not been here for months but HELLO DERE!how many of you guys have the totaly AWESOME AR!? i have totaly cool rare pokemon now.

23. Salamence101 // December 2, 2009 at 5:59 pm // Reply

To Arceus#1,
    The first thing that got to my mind was that you said was that Torterra was your strongest Pkmn. That means you have made the mistake that so many make. Now, you will have to train your other pokemon to the same while. Also, what pkmn do you have and what levels are they. Like Lucario said, i can help with movesets.

24. i have a question for froggy16:
    Do you have all the pokemon games? It seems like it.
    Thanks