Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

10 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. i saw a commercial for platinum, and the avatar was walking on walls. can you really do that? (obviously i dont have the game.)

2. pokeplatinumdude // June 23, 2009 at 2:20 pm // Reply

i have the ultimute team to face the elite four

lv 62 empoleon
    lv 65 giritina
    lv 59 dialga
    lv 63 palkia
    lv 68 uxie
    lv 66 azelf
    if anyone wants advice on how to get them
    i am on here daily

3. super mario // June 23, 2009 at 11:45 am // Reply

there is a pokemon game coming out for Wiiware. It’s a pokemon battle game with you as the pokemon; It’s japanese name is: Melee! Pokemon Scramble!

4. star wars15432 // June 23, 2009 at 10:27 am // Reply

Dear Game Guru,

Can you tell me where to get the Razor Claw

5. super mario // June 23, 2009 at 10:04 am // Reply

chezdooddlez 10202 : definetly DIALGA

6. I have made Pokemon history!! I tested the ditto experiment on My Torterra (male) My Azelf, my Rotom, and my Cranidos, (female). It worked on Torterra! The Turtwig already new Cut and Rock Smash as Egg moves. It also worked on Rotom and Cranidos. (though no egg moves.) It didn’t work at all with Azelf. (today I’m going to try Giritina and another ditto.)

7. chezdoddlez10202 // June 23, 2009 at 7:41 am // Reply

we have only 4 voters cmon vote vote vote!
    (if a lot of votes come in i will extend the poll from 6/24 to 6/28 so I can count the votes if they come in the day after the poll ends)

8. chezdoddlez10202 // June 23, 2009 at 7:30 am // Reply

cmon people vote! my poll ends tomorow at 7:00 pm I only have one vote so keep on voting and if you havent read my poll its”:
    which pokemon is better?
    -poll ends 6/24/09-

9. flyingblaziken // June 23, 2009 at 7:23 am // Reply

Just to clear this up, you can breed Ditto with all Non-Legendary Pokemon except Rotom and Manaphy.

10. pokemaniac // June 23, 2009 at 3:57 am // Reply

i vote Palkia. he can cream dialga in 1 shot!

1 35 36 37 38 39 114