Pokemon Platinum

How do you find Manaphy?

Games Guru: You can’t find him in Platinum. You can import Manaphy Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, however.

Could you please make a Pokemon Platinum board? Thanks.

Games Guru: No problem. Here it is.

51 Comments on Pokemon Platinum

1. poll ends Jan. 29th

2. New poll: Which Nintendo DS is the best? the Original DS, the DS Lite, or the DSi?

• genuine turtwig // January 23, 2010 at 9:31 am // Reply

DSI because you cando more than chat and play games but it doesn’t have a GBA slot so that brings it down a few notches on the coolness meter

3. no one voted for my polls.

4. Can anyone list ALL the places you can find GLACEON and LUMINION?

• Salamence101 // January 11, 2010 at 9:23 am // Reply

fish in canalave city with the Super rod for lumineon (i think).
      You have to level up eevee on the snowy route where the icy rock is in order for it to evolve into glaceon.

• pokemon movie lover and game player // January 23, 2010 at 5:28 pm // Reply

2 find or get a glaceon go to the route right before snowpoint city and you’ll see a ice crystal and have a evee with you than train by the stone with lumineon go to canalave city and fish for it by the boat guy

5. ask me for any help i know everything

6. To pikapika9 I’m 9 also.I was also pokemaster untill someone took my name.

• hey! sorry about that. I couldn’t think of anything else. so,I guess i’ll change my name to legofreak. sorry about that.

:D:D LEGOFREAK OWT!!! can have your nickname back.
      p.p.s. I really am a lego freak!

7. Action replay dsi helps you a lot in pokemon platinum.

9. My own pop quiz!Cloud a Flygon breed with a Garchomp?

• Huh, that is wierd…No it can’t because for some reason flygon is in the bug breeding group even though it is ground/dragon and garchomp is in the monster and dragon groups, which makes more since.

10. Who has 3 fake games I do!

11. I’m changing my name (again, remember super guy? yup i was him too) to PikaPika9 because I’m 9

• My least fav pokemon
      1. blaziken
      2. Ambipom
      3. metapod
      4. Empoleon
      5. Shaymin
      6. Weedle
      7. Tentacool
      8. Bidoof
      9. torkoal
      1. Magikarp

12. PikaPika321 // January 1, 2010 at 6:41 am // Reply

Happy new year everyone!

13. Salamence101 // December 31, 2009 at 6:09 pm // Reply

Lol, i’ve been at BSA Winter Camp. Anyway, long time no see Bowser3000. I honestly don’t know what you mean by “Quiz man” but whatever. It’s-a time for-a pop quiz!
    (Rank: Expert)
    Which pokemon’s base stat total contains both the highest and lowest stat for any fully evolved pokemon!.

• I’m blank as a piece of paper.

• Shuckle, it had the highest defense and special defense, but it is tied with the having the lowest speed and special attack.

• Salamence101 // January 4, 2010 at 11:32 am //

Close, but shuckles 230 defense is not the highest. There is a pokemon with a stat even higher than that. (It’s not in defence.)

• Salamence101 // January 4, 2010 at 11:34 am // Reply

I was wrong about having the lowest of any stat. But it’s low stat is still very low.

• Your question was confusing because shuckle does have a highest and lowest of a base stat…which answers your question… But I assume you mean Deoxys attack form which has the highest attack but lowest special defense? You need to reword your question.

• Salamence101 // January 11, 2010 at 9:26 am //

actually, there is a pokemon with a stat above 230, and it has a stat that is higher than 5 but lower that 15.

• OH, now I get what you are asking. Blissy is the answer I am assuming because of its high HP of 255 and low attack and defense of 10. I didn’t know you meant highest of all of the stats I thought you meant the highest in one stat and the lowest in another.

• Salamence101 // January 13, 2010 at 4:10 pm //

The answer is Blissey. Congrats to F16 (Who guessed) XP

Yeah, i forgot about shuckle’s 5 attack stat. The lowest is actually shedinja’s 1 (more like non-existant) Hp stat.

14. I know I have 2 polls going on.

15. Any1 know how to get arcius and darkrai without cheating?

16. I might (probably not) get a pokemon indigo account, anyone here have one?

17. I was dialga1 so how about a poll who is your favorite pokemon
    A dusknoir
    B aggron
    C dragonite poll ends Jan.7

18. I was dialga1.

19. ASK ME QUESTIONS PLEASE I have action replay ask me if you need codes.

• icouldcreamyou10 // January 10, 2010 at 4:58 pm // Reply

i need some ar codes please write back asap
      im also changing(4 the second time in 1 month)to qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm10

20. I’m changeing my name to registeel2 and a poll who wuld win manaphy or phione poll ends Jan. 4

21. Red Poke'oopa: Riolu // December 29, 2009 at 12:40 pm // Reply

Hey, I no of almost ALL secrets of platinum!
    Just ask ME.

22. icouldcreamyou10 // December 29, 2009 at 9:29 am // Reply

I needed to rewrite my 1st message because it didn’t turn out right.

23. icouldcreamyou879 // December 29, 2009 at 9:27 am // Reply

people post some ar codes for me.I got 1 4 Chirstmas.
    and soon i’m changing to icouldcreamyou10 because thats my age.
    ps:did any of you see my poll?I was gone a while so I couldn’t c it.
    ps(again):if u need any help i’m your guy.

24. Salamence101: Long time, no see type! Give me that quiz, “Quiz Man”!

25. and of course im not 321