Nerf N-Strike

I can’t beat the second to last door on jackal’s chamber (the one that’s not locked). Do you have any tips or codes for new guns? (There’s a code in every Nerf gun.)

Games Guru: The Jackal requires a long explanation. But here are some great codes:
– Type fiero2 to get the Goliathan Nitro Gun.
– Type Mavmid7 to get the Maverick Midnight.
– Type Magma3 to get the Vulcan Magma.
– Type to THISIS12 get the Spartan NCS 12.

113 Comments on Nerf N-Strike

1. Texas Scout // July 8, 2009 at 1:07 pm // Reply

OK game. Cabella’s and even Link’s Crossbow are better.

2. Wizards101 is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 7, 2009 at 2:03 pm // Reply

I’m already on raven! ()

3. I beet the game 5 tims !!!!!

4. THISIS12 is a code, hope it helps

fiero2 Unlocks Goliathan Nitro
    LONGST5 Unlocks Longshot Street
    RSMERC9 Unlocks Mercurio
    Cromo1 Unlocks SemperFire Ultra
    MAGMA3 Unlocks the Vulcan EBF-25 Magma

6. JediMaster462 // June 25, 2009 at 5:38 pm // Reply

Thanks for the codes, but how do you beat B.O.B. on the very last level?

7. dedicatedgamer57 // June 23, 2009 at 3:38 pm // Reply

I cant beat jackal’s lookalive. everytime im about to, i shoot bob and he kills me! can someone help?

8. there is a code if you beat the game on miniclip those of you that are far you probably allready have it (spartin ebs 25)

9. Ican’t get the firefly on robot void. Please help me.

10. hephaestos3 // June 15, 2009 at 7:04 am // Reply

THIS GAME IS SO TIGHT!!!!!!

11. the juggernaut // June 15, 2009 at 6:49 am // Reply

this game has weird catch phrases

12. Lego man 9999 // June 14, 2009 at 8:26 am // Reply

The code 4 Semperfire ultra is-

CROMO1

13. Lego man 9999 // June 13, 2009 at 8:14 pm // Reply

What is code for 200 bullet shooting gun????

14. Lego man 9999 // June 13, 2009 at 1:41 pm // Reply

I love the game!!!!!!!!!! But where do you enter the codes??

15. Viva La Bam // June 13, 2009 at 11:01 am // Reply

this is cool

16. cool game

17. mammath37 i can help u all u have 2 do is not shoot b.o.b.

18. neat game

19. the code 18futv4

20. that is the best game ever

21. THIS GAME IS DA BOMB!

22. ohh. me wanty.

23. i have all the guns unlocked

24. i have tried all the codes but none of them have worked at all, is there a different set of codes for the PAL version?

25. i beat it and alomost every gun unlocked

26. misterm98 // May 29, 2009 at 5:15 am // Reply

type in any new cobes please i need 4 more guns

27. this game is so awsome!

28. this game is so awsome!

29. To unlock the LONGSHOT CS-6=eather c 086B or 5529050.

30. boomman47 // May 28, 2009 at 3:14 pm // Reply

this game rocks! but i can’t beat raven’s onslaught. Can somebody help?

31. I can not beat the last level. Right before I beat it BOB kills me! PLEASE HELP!

32. I LOVE THIS GAME

33. misterm98 // May 28, 2009 at 6:01 am // Reply

type in crush14

34. misterm98 // May 28, 2009 at 5:59 am // Reply

i got sick with strep throat one day and beat the game twice

35. this is awsome

36. i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Luke says // May 27, 2009 at 6:14 pm // Reply

I’m on the last level but it’s hard to beat Bob.

38. stealth scout // May 27, 2009 at 4:05 pm // Reply

it is awesome. it is sort of like halo exept no blood

39. Anonymous // May 27, 2009 at 3:50 pm // Reply

how do you beat the girl?it is hard

40. i need the codes for the cool guns

41. I love it but this guy all wrong do complete oppostie and codes are way off ( real one of megablast 3000 is meloxiox14)

42. I keep trying and trying but i cant beat the kid that uses the volcin pleas help me

43. where on the nerf guns are codes?

44. The code for the firefly elite is HELIOX6.

45. this game is fun but it’s very hard.

46. want this

47. buckeyeguy11 // May 21, 2009 at 2:43 pm // Reply

the game ROCKS!

48. legomaster // May 16, 2009 at 5:12 pm // Reply

This game seems cool, although I don’t have a Wii.

49. Here are some codes to help you beat Jackal.
    -Type BHDETA8 to unlock the Black Vengeance Gun