Nerf N-Strike

I can’t beat the second to last door on jackal’s chamber (the one that’s not locked). Do you have any tips or codes for new guns? (There’s a code in every Nerf gun.)

Games Guru: The Jackal requires a long explanation. But here are some great codes:
– Type fiero2 to get the Goliathan Nitro Gun.
– Type Mavmid7 to get the Maverick Midnight.
– Type Magma3 to get the Vulcan Magma.
– Type to THISIS12 get the Spartan NCS 12.

25 Comments on Nerf N-Strike

1. misterm98 // May 29, 2009 at 5:15 am // Reply

type in any new cobes please i need 4 more guns

2. this game is so awsome!

3. this game is so awsome!

4. To unlock the LONGSHOT CS-6=eather c 086B or 5529050.

5. boomman47 // May 28, 2009 at 3:14 pm // Reply

this game rocks! but i can’t beat raven’s onslaught. Can somebody help?

6. I can not beat the last level. Right before I beat it BOB kills me! PLEASE HELP!

7. I LOVE THIS GAME

8. misterm98 // May 28, 2009 at 6:01 am // Reply

type in crush14

9. misterm98 // May 28, 2009 at 5:59 am // Reply

i got sick with strep throat one day and beat the game twice

10. this is awsome

11. i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Luke says // May 27, 2009 at 6:14 pm // Reply

I’m on the last level but it’s hard to beat Bob.

13. stealth scout // May 27, 2009 at 4:05 pm // Reply

it is awesome. it is sort of like halo exept no blood

14. Anonymous // May 27, 2009 at 3:50 pm // Reply

how do you beat the girl?it is hard

15. i need the codes for the cool guns

16. I love it but this guy all wrong do complete oppostie and codes are way off ( real one of megablast 3000 is meloxiox14)

17. I keep trying and trying but i cant beat the kid that uses the volcin pleas help me

18. where on the nerf guns are codes?

19. The code for the firefly elite is HELIOX6.

20. this game is fun but it’s very hard.

21. want this

22. buckeyeguy11 // May 21, 2009 at 2:43 pm // Reply

the game ROCKS!

23. legomaster // May 16, 2009 at 5:12 pm // Reply

This game seems cool, although I don’t have a Wii.

24. Here are some codes to help you beat Jackal.
    -Type BHDETA8 to unlock the Black Vengeance Gun