MarioKart DS

How do you unlock characters? Thanks for your help!

unlock Waluigi. You unlock Dry Bones by winning the Nitro Grand Prix in 50cc.

Do you have any tips for this game?

Games Guru: Did you see the movie “Cars?” Remember when Doc was trying to teach Lightning McQueen how to drift around corners? Well, that lesson is ultra-valuable in MarioKart. If you hold the Right shoulder button down as you make turns, your car will go into a speed-saving slide around the turn.This is the key to fast, fast race times.

How do you unlock characters? Thanks for your help!

Games Guru: You unlock characters by winning the gold in different tournaments with different engine classes. You unlock Princess Daisy, for instance, by winning the Retro Cup with a 50cc. Win it with the 100cc kart, and you unlock Waluigi. You unlock Dry Bones by winning the Nitro Grand Prix in 50cc.

26 Comments on MarioKart DS

1. RoboR.O.B. // July 1, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER

2. ez come ez go // June 30, 2009 at 8:05 am // Reply

hey soloman101, beat my new time i got this morning!! Tick tock clock: 1:26:049!!! beat THAT!

3. There really needs to be a Mario Kart Wii comment board.
    Oh! and people I have unlocked everything on Mario kart Wii, but before you buy it Get Super Mario Galaxy and have a save file on it.Than play 50 Races on Mario Kart Wii and you get Rosalina (the easy way)

4. SimRacer2024 // June 26, 2009 at 9:03 am // Reply

To get the robot guy, you have to win every cup in the Nitro Grand Prix (150cc Mirror) with Gold trophies in each.

5. soloman101 // June 25, 2009 at 12:42 pm // Reply

Hay ez come ez go! My time on tick-tock clock was 1:28:392

6. how do you get the robot guy

7. Can u unlock King Boo and Dry Bowser on Mario Kart DS? If so can u help me? Also, how do u know that u have a star during wi-fi?

8. ez come ez go // June 18, 2009 at 9:09 am // Reply

my time on tick-tock clock is 1:33:209. beat that!

9. ez come ez go // June 18, 2009 at 9:07 am // Reply

I have everything, everybody, I have 3 stars and have 3 stars in missions including level 7 and 3 stars in all grand prix races!!!!!!! ps. u cant unlock shy guy, he only comes to wireless for people who dont have the game

10. champion of racing // June 9, 2009 at 8:27 pm // Reply

there is a champion in the house and that is me.
    record 30980-1

11. I unlocked 150cc Mirror class on mariokartds. To unlock it you have to beat 150cc nitro and be Dry Bones in his tank.

12. I have R.O.B.! all you have to do is beat lightning cup on 150 cc mirror.

13. How do I unlock the robot and what is its name?

14. cool

15. How do you get to mission seven.

16. How many characters can you unlock total. I need to know, because my buddy is wondering how many too. p.s. can you really unlock bowser jr?p.s.s. are there secret racing tracks? If so, please tell me how I can get to them. Thank you!!!!!!

17. king boo lover // May 28, 2009 at 2:27 pm // Reply

I got King Boo and Funky Kong on Mario Kart Wii!!!!

18. It is tons of fun

19. The I am cool // May 27, 2009 at 9:21 pm // Reply

What happened to R.O.B.(Robotic Operations Buddy). He`s in Mario Kart too ya know.

20. On Bowsers Castle for DS there’s a cheat track at the wheel that spins.Just keep going around the wheel.

21. heatran11 // May 27, 2009 at 4:09 pm // Reply

hey guys mario3222 is right you can’t get bowser jr. my friend beat it and he doesn’t have bowser jr.

22. heatran11 // May 27, 2009 at 4:06 pm // Reply

sorry to rain on your papade drybonesrocks95 but i have both. plus i have diidy kong and baby luigi.

23. I am relly good at the hole game! If you are stuck try try agion.

24. I really like battle with ballon battle.

25. How do you unlock Boo? Other than that I beat the whole game! Oh,and another thing,one day I was doing normal things and my sister asked what she had done,so Iooked at the DS,IT SAID THE WHOLE FILE HAD BEEN DELETED!!!

1 10 11 12 13 14 18