MarioKart DS

How do you unlock characters? Thanks for your help!

unlock Waluigi. You unlock Dry Bones by winning the Nitro Grand Prix in 50cc.

Do you have any tips for this game?

Games Guru: Did you see the movie “Cars?” Remember when Doc was trying to teach Lightning McQueen how to drift around corners? Well, that lesson is ultra-valuable in MarioKart. If you hold the Right shoulder button down as you make turns, your car will go into a speed-saving slide around the turn.This is the key to fast, fast race times.

How do you unlock characters? Thanks for your help!

Games Guru: You unlock characters by winning the gold in different tournaments with different engine classes. You unlock Princess Daisy, for instance, by winning the Retro Cup with a 50cc. Win it with the 100cc kart, and you unlock Waluigi. You unlock Dry Bones by winning the Nitro Grand Prix in 50cc.

25 Comments on MarioKart DS

1. Press R,Then Move The the side arrows. Frist it will be blue Smoke from the
    back of the kart,then it will be Red flames.

2. I Bought my MarioKart used.
    How do you do the turbo boost?

3. Don’t Look as good As Super Mario 64 DS.
    But IT Till Cool!!🙂

4. Mario kart DS is not violent.

5. funnest game in the world

6. Mariokart DS…I am pretty good. Not the best. My fav. Charecter is ROB.

7. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 3:12 pm // Reply

Haven’t played this one, but it looks fun!

8. Silver Spiker // October 27, 2008 at 4:45 pm // Reply

Muddo Super Bro Eaker,

The answer to your (actulay ours) is comment 188.

9. wifi anyone wanna race me on wifi

10. Shaymin Stun Spore // October 12, 2008 at 5:25 pm // Reply

My absolute FAVORITE track from Mario Kart Double Dash!!!!! is Luigi Circut. Its in here too! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Luigi Circut 1 #1!

11. Shaymin Stun Spore // October 12, 2008 at 5:19 pm // Reply

I have a tip for Bowser Castle.When you are in the circlespin room(when you go on a platform and it spins around and around in circles) and you see the 1st opening,keep driving.When you see the 2ND opening,go through. This should get you to 1st Place or close. If you are in 8th Place this won’t work. Gotta stun!

12. Shaymin Stun Spore // October 12, 2008 at 4:36 pm // Reply

Hi, i’m back from Florida and some of my other favorites that i didn’t post are Mario in the ROB-BLS,Dry Bones in the Power Flower, Yoshi in the 4-Wheel Cradle and Waluigi in the Brute.P.S. Now that i know how to get R.O.B., i have another problem. How do you beat Mission 1-7? Gotta stun,Bye!

13. MarioKartMan // October 10, 2008 at 4:15 pm // Reply

Everyone, you get R.O.B by beating Nitro grand Prix in 150cc Mirror. You get mirror by beating Retro Grand Prix in 150cc nrmal

14. I was Tomare!.

I now have 249 wins and 197 losses on Wi-Fi

15. Muddo Super Bro Eaker // October 6, 2008 at 2:46 pm // Reply

I Can’t Get R.O.B. HOW DO U GET HIM!!!!!!?!?!?!?!????! I NEED R.O.B THE CHEAT CODE DOESN’T WORK FOR R.O.B.!!

16. DialgaPalkia // October 3, 2008 at 4:08 pm // Reply

******,

My favorite (actually favorites) are Toad in his Mushmellow, Dry Bones in the Hurricane and ROB-BLS, Waluigi in the Gold Digger and motorcycle(i forget what it’s called=( ) and Luigi in the Poltergust 2000.P.S. CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET R.O.B.??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!???

17. DialgaPalkia // October 3, 2008 at 4:02 pm // Reply

need for cheats (or should i say JAM),

Can you help me? How do you get R.O.B.?

18. I’m back on the Wi-Fi scene (it is better during the summer)

19. Shaymin Stun Spore // September 28, 2008 at 2:20 pm // Reply

Doggy567

You play as Shy Guy by pressing START on the DS (Lite).

20. do you unlock any more charcters in 150c

21. what are some cheat codes for mariocart on the Nintendo DS?

22. To play as shy guy press select while using the action replay… ok A. man

23. To j.man123619

Try getting stage 7 in missions. To et it you must get a star rank in all of the missions. Also try to beat all of the grand prix’s with a star rating or higher to obtain a star next to your name while in multiplayer or wi-fi.

24. do you have any cheat codes for batman the videogame

25. I like Toad in Mario’s Shooting Star!