I am in Slime Rivers on the Wii and I need help.
Games Guru: This level can take over an hour to beat. Since I don’t know where you’re stuck, let me ask you this. Do you have all the cards? Did you beat all the monsters? If you need the art pages, here are some tips as to where they are located:
Rivers of Slime:
Vigo — right back corner of starting room
Black Slime Spawn — left niche after opening the first gate
Black Slime Scuttler — lower left drainage vent at FIRST invisible bridge
Green Slime — in room with missing gear wheel; back right corner as you enter
Cultist ghosts — after draining slime, final area in far left upon entering
Black Slime Elementals — due left of exit after slime drained
Any tips for the new Ghostbusters game on PS2?
Games Guru: There are so many cool ghosts to capture in this game. Some tips for the PS2 version:
- Point the PKE Meter at a psychokinetic energy source and it heats up; point it away and it goes cold. Just follow the signal to your target.
- Scan ghosts to add their paranormal info to your electronic Tobin’s Spirit Guide. This extra info will give you the upper hand against ghosts and other monsters.
- The paragoggles let you see things that are hidden in the real world.
- In addition to wrangling ghosts, you can wrangle some objects (but only if they’re slimed).
- At the start of the fourth section of the Library, there’s a secret room behind one of the display cases.
- Don’t cross the streams!