Ghostbusters: The Video Game

I am in Slime Rivers on the Wii and I need help.

Games Guru: This level can take over an hour to beat. Since I don’t know where you’re stuck, let me ask you this. Do you have all the cards? Did you beat all the monsters? If you need the art pages, here are some tips as to where they are located:
Rivers of Slime:
Vigo — right back corner of starting room
Black Slime Spawn — left niche after opening the first gate
Black Slime Scuttler — lower left drainage vent at FIRST invisible bridge
Green Slime — in room with missing gear wheel; back right corner as you enter
Cultist ghosts — after draining slime, final area in far left upon entering
Black Slime Elementals — due left of exit after slime drained

Any tips for the new Ghostbusters game on PS2?

Games Guru: There are so many cool ghosts to capture in this game. Some tips for the PS2 version:

• Point the PKE Meter at a psychokinetic energy source and it heats up; point it away and it goes cold. Just follow the signal to your target.
  • Scan ghosts to add their paranormal info to your electronic Tobin’s Spirit Guide. This extra info will give you the upper hand against ghosts and other monsters.
  • The paragoggles let you see things that are hidden in the real world.
  • In addition to wrangling ghosts, you can wrangle some objects (but only if they’re slimed).
  • At the start of the fourth section of the Library, there’s a secret room behind one of the display cases.
  • Don’t cross the streams!

28 Comments on Ghostbusters: The Video Game

1. Slime him then his head flies then you hit him with every you have

2. Dear Billy Bob,if you’re fighting his hand zap it but if you’re fighting him entirely zap him and grab the pieces of building and them on him!

3. Dear M,if you the sliming device slime it.

4. i cant jet the masks

5. i wonder how you deafet the marsh. man?

6. Ghostbuster56 // August 11, 2009 at 4:01 pm // Reply

i need help on the ds vesen

7. ghost hunter 243 // August 11, 2009 at 7:56 am // Reply

how do i beat the spider witch at sawick hotel

• Ghost hunter 243 you con beat the spider witch by useing the stais stream on her webs that she hangs on to make her fall!!After a while she will start toput webs on the walls.Do the same thing on the wall webs.Then she will finally fall and her weak ghost comes out and you can put her in the trap and go to the next level!Have fun busting that ghost.

8. HOW DO I DRAIN THE BLACK SLIME

9. i can’t beat the dude whith the masks.it’s the third mask that gets me!

10. What makes me mad is that all the other systems have amazing graphics for this game. BUT the ps2 and wii verion have horrible graphics. Dont get me wrong its a fun game but it needed more work.

11. peter vankmen // July 26, 2009 at 6:44 pm // Reply

somethins strange in the nabor hood
    who ya gonna call ghostbusters

12. I have it for wii

13. I’m going to rent it at Blockbuster.

14. shadowroy64 // July 8, 2009 at 4:28 am // Reply

My favorite person was the dude who played as Dr. Peter Vickman.
    He was the awesomest

15. Slimer the Ghost // July 4, 2009 at 5:08 pm // Reply

ghostbuster56, if you cross streams in the game every on falls down and you lose a LOT of helth

16. I’ts verry hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. yankees fan // June 26, 2009 at 7:49 pm // Reply

hi boogy man,if you can’t kill that dinosaur,you will need the help of you minons to wrangle him up.

18. Ghostbuster56 // June 26, 2009 at 2:25 pm // Reply

I mean what happens in t he game i know all time will stop and ever mocal in you body will expode at the speed of light

19. I’m fighting Ivo right now and I can’t beat him! I’ve managed to get his mask off a few times but slime won’t work anymore.

20. Pedroisgod // June 24, 2009 at 4:22 pm // Reply

Looks cool.

21. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) // June 21, 2009 at 10:05 am // Reply

Ghostbuster56, if you watch the first Ghostbusters movie, you’ll know.

22. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) // June 21, 2009 at 10:04 am // Reply

I have the PC Version and it is EPIC. I’m having trouble destroying the sconces in Hotel Sedgewick while you’re chasing the Fisherman Ghost.

23. ElectricalTy // June 20, 2009 at 7:01 am // Reply

I really wanna get this game

24. how do i kill the dinosaur in the musium

25. ghostbuster56 // June 16, 2009 at 4:38 pm // Reply

i wonder what happens if stremes are crossed