Ghostbusters: The Video Game

I am in Slime Rivers on the Wii and I need help.

Games Guru: This level can take over an hour to beat. Since I don’t know where you’re stuck, let me ask you this. Do you have all the cards? Did you beat all the monsters? If you need the art pages, here are some tips as to where they are located:
Rivers of Slime:
Vigo — right back corner of starting room
Black Slime Spawn — left niche after opening the first gate
Black Slime Scuttler — lower left drainage vent at FIRST invisible bridge
Green Slime — in room with missing gear wheel; back right corner as you enter
Cultist ghosts — after draining slime, final area in far left upon entering
Black Slime Elementals — due left of exit after slime drained

Any tips for the new Ghostbusters game on PS2?

Games Guru: There are so many cool ghosts to capture in this game. Some tips for the PS2 version:

• Point the PKE Meter at a psychokinetic energy source and it heats up; point it away and it goes cold. Just follow the signal to your target.
  • Scan ghosts to add their paranormal info to your electronic Tobin’s Spirit Guide. This extra info will give you the upper hand against ghosts and other monsters.
  • The paragoggles let you see things that are hidden in the real world.
  • In addition to wrangling ghosts, you can wrangle some objects (but only if they’re slimed).
  • At the start of the fourth section of the Library, there’s a secret room behind one of the display cases.
  • Don’t cross the streams!

32 Comments on Ghostbusters: The Video Game

1. Awesome sauce // January 19, 2014 at 8:25 am // Reply

I have it on the dsi (its really old) and I need help on the Museum!!!!

2. count doofus // December 4, 2013 at 9:36 am // Reply

Im stuck on the library labrinth

3. EGON RULES // April 19, 2013 at 8:28 am // Reply

I’m stuck on slime rivers too and im stuck on the part with the huge macine the PKE goggles ssay that i can freeze the circles but when i use the freeze ray IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING WHAT THE HECK

4. Ghostbusters The Video Game for PS3 is the first game were some scenes actually scared me.

5. Eagle Scout101 // November 20, 2012 at 9:44 pm // Reply

I beat the game. For on the slime river, you have to use green slime to pass the level.

6. I beat the Xbox 360 version on Professional!!!!!

7. how do you get past the level with the portals

8. this game is awsome!!! I have it for PS!😉

9. in ghostbusters I cant beat the spiderladys enimies how do I/

10. Some parts of the game are scary. Do you have any codes for Tron Evolution for the PS3?

11. gb on the ds is hard with the stay puft marshmallo man level i like the gb song

12. Teh mighty Ghostbuster // January 24, 2011 at 7:16 pm // Reply

On Xbox360 How do you beat the 1st visit to the sedgewick?

13. Teh might ghostbuster // December 23, 2010 at 8:21 pm // Reply

On the XBox360 version to unlock the “Kosher!” achivement destroy the ham on the food trays while fighting slimer

14. fiddlesticks // November 24, 2010 at 3:06 pm // Reply

how do you pass sticky sitution?

15. if you have the ds one you get to drive the car

16. a cool kid // July 30, 2010 at 1:46 pm // Reply

I have this game on psp so i think that it’s differ then the game on the other versions because i dont remember fight ing a fisherman ghost

17. man this is a hard game.

18. i dont have 2 get it,cause my dad can put it on mi ds.

19. I’m stuck on the library part where you have to wrangle the beams.I can’t get them to move.

20. sam squared // April 6, 2010 at 8:56 pm // Reply

on any platform, this game is the coolest awesomest amazingest…

21. egon spangler // January 15, 2010 at 7:25 pm // Reply

if something strange in your nhieborhood who you gonna call GHOSTBUSTERS!

22. ghostbusters is the best game on my wii even my ousin who hasn’t even seen the movie yet loves it

23. Mr.stay puff // November 11, 2009 at 2:19 am // Reply

somethin bad and it don’t look good who ya gonna call GHOSTBUSTERS!
    I ain’t fraid no ghost

24. I cant wait.

25. i wanna get dis game SO badly!