Metroid Prime: Hunters

How do you unlock the planets on the DS?

Games Guru: I believe you have to finish one at a time. When you finish one, another opens up.

How do you beat the Slench on the second level?

Games Guru: Shoot and destroy all of Slench’s tentacles to knock him off the wall. Scan him again, then target and shoot his eyes. You will need to repeat this process a few times.

25 Comments on Metroid Prime: Hunters

1. Musicman wasn’t that specific. In Arcterra (the ice place) there is only one orange door, go through it and kill all of the quatroids. Then continue through the now deactivated forcefield and a Ice Spawn should attack. Once you kill it the Imperalist (red gun) will appear.

2. bam bam others have higher than and have scanned everything too. so you really didnt beat everything.

3. you get it in the ice place.

4. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // February 29, 2008 at 4:10 pm // Reply

Where do you have to go to unlock the red gun that can zoom-in….plz help me I need this gun to do tons of things. Thanks!

5. I’ll beat you all at metroid prime hunters because my wi-fi ranking for the game is 100. And… I beat the game with everything scaned!

6. oogdfhhzshc guy you kill the dino things and then you just go back to your ship.

7. choasgospelDS // February 1, 2008 at 12:50 pm // Reply

I beat the game so what should I do know?

please respawnd

🙂

8. metroidfreak2000 // January 22, 2008 at 2:23 pm // Reply

this is the best first-person shooter for hand-held systems…EVER!

9. Waz Up Homey G? // January 12, 2008 at 6:59 pm // Reply

No that wrong. Get the shock coil (this requires playing ahead), scan him, and use shock coil to kill him. you won’t need to take damage.

10. Fire Spawn hints // January 9, 2008 at 11:07 pm // Reply

Okay, to kill the Fire spawn (for the Magmaul) scan him at the very beginning. Then just shoot at his eye with the Judicator. You can take cover behind the wall thing, but if he is almost next to the wall he can shoot through it. When he dives under the lava charge up your Judicator-when he pops back up and opens his eye shoot him!!! It is the only time he stays still, and it isn’t for long(1/2 to a second long). That is all the help I can give. By now you should have 5 energy tanks.

11. metroids multiplayer is awesome

12. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // January 3, 2008 at 8:23 pm // Reply

i’ve beaten the second boss i think its the one shaped like a piller and u have to shoot the blue targets on it to and then shoot it to win and anyways i have to get back to the ship before i selfdestruct and i get stuck in the room with the things that look like raptors (a dinosaur) after i kill them i dunno wut to do and i keep selfdestucting plz help!!! ps this is for the ds version. thanks!

13. O0gÆlŸ B0ogÆLŸ // January 3, 2008 at 8:13 pm // Reply

I’ve beaten the second boss and u have to get back to the ship before the cluster blows up and i get stuck in the room with the things taht look like dinosaurs sorta and i want to know how to get throw the locked door to get to the ship can some one plz help me ps this is for the ds.thanks

14. shdkashdbksdgd // January 3, 2008 at 2:57 pm // Reply

i love this game

15. does anyone got pointers for the thing you have to kill to ket the magmaul?

16. i stink at this games wifi.got any tips for battle???

17. Dark Protoman // December 1, 2007 at 6:08 am // Reply

hi guys! I am at the end of the game if anyone want to says any tips i cn help him !

exuse me i’m italian and i don’t speak english very well!

18. i can’t beat the second boss! pleez give me some tips

19. if this is for the ds. then if you dont want to blow yourself up with the omega cannon then just fire it into a distance(dont get too close to the object) then turn around and run unless you are super far away from what it will hit.

20. ive been trying to figure this out… how do you not blow yourself up when using the omega cannon? i try but then i self destruct.

21. i beet it

22. I got um!😉

23. Who wants tips?😮

24. But kant kill Level 2 Slench!!😦

25. you shoot arms off then kill the ball of light it has!