Metroid Prime: Hunters

How do you unlock the planets on the DS?

Games Guru: I believe you have to finish one at a time. When you finish one, another opens up.

How do you beat the Slench on the second level?

Games Guru: Shoot and destroy all of Slench’s tentacles to knock him off the wall. Scan him again, then target and shoot his eyes. You will need to repeat this process a few times.

25 Comments on Metroid Prime: Hunters

1. hammyMCquack // June 18, 2008 at 6:17 pm // Reply

Any1 a level 5 rank? If so, what Hunter do you use?

2. The Expert Guy // June 17, 2008 at 9:10 pm // Reply

Ok my name may be Expert but i’m stuck on the finall boss I mean even Expert gots to make one mastake so please help.!.!

3. The Exepert Guy // June 17, 2008 at 6:25 pm // Reply

Well O0g/|EIY” B0og/|Ely” to get out of the room with the dinosaur things just kill them both before the time runs out.The door will open so you can get to your ship, the will still be going so hurry.!.!

4. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // June 9, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Um no, but i doupt that you can be suitless samus on mp:h. If anyone else knows anything please respond.

5. It’s been over a month now and I didn’t have much time, so did anyone else have any luck?

6. I doubt it, but I will try it out and respond later.

7. is it true about suitless samus?

8. Earlier I said which order you need to shoot the circles to fight Gorea 2. For the record, the order that you use the weapons, is the same order they are referred to in the Alimibic Prophecy

9. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // April 20, 2008 at 5:50 pm // Reply

Does any thing special supposed to happen after u get 100% complete on all ur saved files?(only three) Cause on my three saved files i have a 102% complete a 100% complete and a 101% complete. I read on a web site that after u complete 100% on all three saved files u get suitless samus and i dunno wut that means. OK thanks. Hope yea can help!

10. I NEED HELP! // April 19, 2008 at 12:19 pm // Reply

Dudes does any one have an Action Replay code that will give me 0 ranking points ….and i also need a code that will……….NVm just help with mah 1st question plz!!!!!!

11. How do you get the Magmaul and the Shock Coil

12. Gorea's Dead // April 11, 2008 at 9:18 pm // Reply

Okay, thanks for the help Blah. Very useful!

13. Ok Gorea’s Death, here is what you do. During the first Gorea fight you should see colored circles along the wall. Shoot them in this order= Yellow with Volt Driver, Green with Battle Hammer, Orange with Magmaul, Blue with Shock Coil (you may need to jump for this one), Purple with Judicator, and Red with Imperialist. You should recieve a telepathic message if done correctly. Then kill Gorea. You will be teleported and will have to kill Gorea (again) with the Omega Canon.

14. The battle hammer is on VDO (Vesper Defense Output) you will have to go through a morphball tunnel. After you get the battle hammer, you can return to Celetial Archives, Data Shrine 2 and defeat the guardians for the Volt Driver. (I suggest doing this after you beat VDO and Arcterra so you have 4 energy tanks).

15. my brother wants to know where to get the battlehammer and the volt driver,so where do you get them.

16. I killed Trace but those two leg things killed me!

17. Binkboy400 // April 2, 2008 at 3:43 pm // Reply

You now those things that are shiny and can teleport ( I can’t figure out their name). They keep on killing me. is there any way to beat them easyer?

18. how do you bet the 4th boss.

19. Gorea's Death // March 29, 2008 at 1:22 pm // Reply

Ok, I want to know what I’m supposed to do after I killed the gorea, cause I haven’t got the omega cannon yet and I thought there should be two gorea’s I’m supposed to kill. Thanks!

20. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // March 28, 2008 at 5:30 pm // Reply

Shiloh it’s easy to beat trace, all u gotta do is like shoot him like ever thing else it doesn’t require any special weaons. P.S. Plz answer my questions under this one!!!

21. How do you defeat Trace?

22. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // March 25, 2008 at 12:43 pm // Reply

Ok, plz answer my question underthis one and when you use an A R to give you unlimited health and things like that does it save it and every time you play you automaticly have unlimited health and don’t have to use A R to get it again??I play on my bros metroid and i don’t wanna mess it up. Thanks!

23. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // March 24, 2008 at 3:44 pm // Reply

Whats the best way to kill the Gamgorea thing with out using an AR?

24. The only time the Omega Canon will not kill you is when a wall is blocking the explosion. My advice is to get to the top, fire it at the very bottom and hide where the Canon responds. I don’t know anything about using it on wi-fi.

25. O0gÆlŸ B0oGÆLŸ // March 10, 2008 at 8:21 am // Reply

I’ve got two questions 1:How do you use the omega cannon without self destructing? and 2:How do you use the omega cannon on wifi? Plz help! thanks