Metroid Prime: Hunters

How do you unlock the planets on the DS?

Games Guru: I believe you have to finish one at a time. When you finish one, another opens up.

How do you beat the Slench on the second level?

Games Guru: Shoot and destroy all of Slench’s tentacles to knock him off the wall. Scan him again, then target and shoot his eyes. You will need to repeat this process a few times.

26 Comments on Metroid Prime: Hunters

1. question dude // March 17, 2009 at 11:14 am // Reply

i bet the game once with 100%…….so is there anyhtign else that there is to do beside wi fi? do i have to beet it each file?

2. Sand Stone // March 14, 2009 at 9:05 pm // Reply

Sorry the below message i meant to say third and not thirst sounding like first.

3. Sand Stone // March 14, 2009 at 9:00 pm // Reply

I have no clue how it beat at 102%, must have done a fairly good job considering i only died like 3 times. If you ask how i hardy died idk story mode is jsut easy this was my thirst time to do it though. Or jsut that i also finished with scanning everything first i really don’t know just happened.

4. Let me clear this up, when you beat the game 100% you see Zero Suit Samus in a cut-scene, you do not get to play as her.

P.S. How did you beat the game 102% ?!

Your friendly neighborhood stalker,
    -Blah

5. Btw about suitless Samus, i beat teh game 3 times with a 100% 102% and a 101% and nothing happened.

6. My metroid name is Sand Stone and i was wondering if it’s rare to get two head shot kills with one shot from the imperialist. Because i was playing and got two headshot kills with one bullet.

7. well something that gets me mad is that people use codes all the time and they make me loose rank aim a 5star and i get 2nd place and i loose ranking points for that

8. did you know that the dialanch can clime walls?

9. you can unlock zero suit samus if you completet all 3 files 100%

10. slench two is hard!!how do you beat him:(

11. I’m a level five and i use sylux,he is very strong trust me.you’ll win if you try:)

12. trace is the best

13. I like to to battle around the world

14. wow spire does awsome things

15. get 100% at the end of the game to see zero suit Samus

16. master hunter u need 750 points

17. my favorite multiplayer hunter is noxus

18. indiana jones // August 14, 2008 at 6:31 pm // Reply

how do you get judicator?its so hard

19. metroid man // August 4, 2008 at 8:47 pm // Reply

man i wish people would play wifi on this game i can never find anybody

20. metroid man // August 4, 2008 at 8:45 pm // Reply

on gorea 1 just shoot his shoulders with the power beam then shoot the seal sphere

21. im still on this one spire i keep doing the hints but i still cant beat him becaause evry time i do a red bubble apears around him and it does no damage

22. zx$ what is your rank

23. I love spire

24. I’m a 5 star and I use Samus the most. Samus is actually, well I think that Samus is the best if you know how to use her. It can take a long time or hardly any to become a 5 star. Depends on how good you are, and if you lose or win a lot.

25. Master Hunter // June 22, 2008 at 1:11 pm // Reply

although Gorea and Gorea 2 are hard bosses, the game is good for people in the mood for some serious action. I am like shivering every time I go to Arcterra at night.(Because the music and atmosphere like creeps me out. Literally! The thing that stinks is that you can’t keep the Omega Cannon so you can use in the regular game play. My favorite weapon is the Imperialist, since you can a deadly sniper weapon. Somebody please respond to this question: How long does it take to become a Legendary Hunter?

1 2 3 4 5 6