Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

At planet daxx, if you go up the stairs behind the weapons vendor, how do you defeat the bad guys with the gatlin guns up there?

Games Guru: Try using the Shock Blaster, the Shock Cannon or the Spitting Hydra as weapons. The Tempest is good, too. Remember, for the Robots, you have to jump up and shoot at the same time.

How do I get past all the bad guys on level 5? (The level right after Ratchet watches Cortney gears music video.)

Games Guru: I assume you are having problems with the robot at the end of the maze. Side-jump over its saws and back away from the flamethrower, then strike.

113 Comments on Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

1. To bball pro, Ratchet vs. jak in a batttle ratchet would pown with his alien weapons! :)

2. I love the game too. especially online! And i’m stuck on the boss battle of nefarious! plz help! :( =(

3. i love the game, but mostly the weapons!!

4. game master // March 22, 2008 at 1:08 pm // Reply

robo cup i’d buy but holostar studios is frustrating.

5. yo guys i have a questoin when u get to dr nefarious is there any way to get really easy money but i beat all the anihlation nation twice and i still dont have enough money and i beat that quarktastic challenge like 3 times it is so easy with quack o ray v4

6. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Omega Alpha Cannon VX

7. X flame/X cremator // January 3, 2008 at 2:55 pm // Reply

going commando is so muc better this game an deadlocked lets the series down and believe me I have played all of the games including the new one which they have overcomplicated

8. (FOR DEADLOCKED) How to get up to or more than 20,000 bolts in the challenge ENDZONE and u dont even have to be in challange mode! #1.Get Shock Mod. #2. Add to Dual Vipers(or Raptors). #3 Go to challenge. #4. Fight til’ rows of swarmers come. #5.Shoot a somewhat middle swarmer. #6. Repete until u have the bolt amount u want. = )

9. Infernox armor cheat

1. find inferno box

2. break it

3. go to special (Whatever the bottom one is)

4. press current armor

5. press switch to current armor

6. run out of inferno power

7. you will be wearing infernox armor

(It doesn’t work only 4 looks)

Lots of money (Deadlocked)

1. enter challenge mode

2. get lv. 55+ quazar turrets

3. enter the challenge “endzone”

4. lay turrets

5. take out mega weapon if turrets are lv. 99

Sit back and watch bolts practically fly to you

6. buy jackpot mods to increase money rate

10. Hey, Ratchet it’s not the Quack-o-ray V5!!!! It’s called the Quack-o-blitzer!!!!!!!!!!!

11. JAK IS A LOT BETTER THAN RACHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. That Qwack-o-ray is cool. I found the Ratchet trophy on Florana.

13. PKMDiamondmaster // October 1, 2007 at 4:34 am // Reply

I have got all the weapons at omega and have completed the game 7 times. and i also have been in the museum in metropolis

14. How to easly upgrade the Ouack-O-Ray: Go to the sewers on Aquatos walk through the sewer and fry all of the ameboids with your Ouack-O-Ray and wa-la the OUACK-O-RAY V5!!!!!!!

15. R&C UP YOUR ARSENAL IS NOT STUPID Bloodrazor , DEADLOCKED IS . IT IS WAY TOO EASY. EVEN ON EXTERMANATOR MODE.

16. Ratchet &clank up your arsenal is stupid, even the online gaming is dumb, so is the supervillain(is he actually that super) Ratchet dealocked is awesomeness, especially online gaming

17. there should be a one for all the ratchet games.

18. I have Ratchet & Clank… But How do you win the hoverboard races?

19. i beat the first three games but then 2 and 3 got scratched

20. how to get across the broken bridge in veldin]

21. TELL ME HOW TO GET ALL THE TROPHIES

22. how to get evil ratchet mode

23. COOL GAME

24. A BOY YOU WILL NEVA KNOW // July 22, 2007 at 1:00 pm // Reply

codes for everyone out there with this game on PS2(enter at pause menu)

invincability:L1 L2 R1 R2 UP UP UP DOWN DOWN DOWN

everything unlocked:UP LEFT R1 L2 DOWN UP UP UP UP UP

99999999999999999999999999999999999 bolts:UP UP DOWN UP UP LEFT RIGHT

ENJOY COS NOW I AM GOIN BACK TO PLANET ECILPSE

25. the gms ok,but deadlocked iz betR

26. if guru is gone, i can help. me&my 6 year-old bro have beat it countless times

27. Howsaboutislapya // July 1, 2007 at 10:12 pm // Reply

Yo robocup,that game is AWESOME!

28. jetty boom boom if you get the sheild link from slim cognito and level it up it will protect you greatly also i recomend using the gun turrets also from slim

29. robo cup it rocks theres minigun turrets theres a lava gun theres a missle gun there are mini bots called agents of doom that when up graded get lasers and mini missles

30. Spongey Bobby // June 29, 2007 at 4:59 pm // Reply

To robo cup winner: This game is so much fun. Buy it if you can. To goge and Jetty boom boom: To beat Nefarious, save your best weapons for last as you are about to aboard the ship. To beat the rockets in the beginning get good armor. The reason why I say to save your best weapons for last is that when you finish off 1/4th of his life he flies away and you have to battle enemys and get to him. This is when you should start using weapons like Agents of Dread. When you finish Nefarious off. Be prepared to do a ship battle against him with ______________! Sorry. No spoiling the best part of the game! To soraslostisis: You mean Florana? Come back to me on it. A question also to silver glitters. How do you get to Captain Qwark in Ratchet and Clank. I’ve gotten to where th water starts floodin but can’t past that.

31. robo cup winner // June 22, 2007 at 11:49 am // Reply

I was thinking of buying this game for my PS2 but i don’t know if i should buy it anyone want to tell me if its wroth my money?

32. ooo ouch

im sorry but that game is not that hard to beat so long as you got the big guns

its pretty much just shoot and reload time and time again for every boss

33. roadrunner // June 15, 2007 at 9:05 am // Reply

Don’t use all of the ammo like the for the Nitro launcher, Shock Blaster Agents of Doom, and the Mine Glove. After nefarious calls you suckers, more enemies will be out there. Don’t stay too long behind something or the big robot will come.

(Don’t bother killing everything.)

34. soraslostsis // June 9, 2007 at 10:20 pm // Reply

i cant beat level 2

35. silverglitters // June 6, 2007 at 4:08 pm // Reply

THESE GAMES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only one I haven’t beat is #2 , Going commando!

36. Jetty boom boom // June 6, 2007 at 3:34 am // Reply

Oh yeah! Nefarious guy, how do you beat him? Is there any cheats? Help me anybody, expecially you games guru as i said stupidly before… IM DESPERATE!

37. Jetty boom boom // June 6, 2007 at 3:33 am // Reply

Oh yeah! Nefaqious guy, how do you beat him? Is there any cheats? Help me anybody, expecially you games guru as i said stupidly before… IM DESPERATE!

38. Jetty boom boom // June 6, 2007 at 3:30 am // Reply

Games Guru I’m not talking about the robot at the end of the made… gosh… I’m not talking about Courtney gears who was easy to beat but the man robot with the weird head and has that robot servent and when you have to beat him he asks for his servent fto help him but the servent isn’t avalailable! How do I beat him ? Is there any cheats? …. I”M REALLY DESPARATE? CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

39. Jetty boom boom // June 5, 2007 at 4:34 am // Reply

How do you beat that main bad guy that is a robot and captures clank and switches him with a evil clank in ratchet and clank 3? Is there cheats. Tell me by writing it on the comment thing…. please. And whoever answers this is the best at Rachet and clank in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE

40. how do you beat nefarious?

41. Anonymous // June 3, 2007 at 9:52 am // Reply

I’ve collected the whole series

42. Doodle bob, What’s up? Where are u stuck?

43. Do you guys try to collect all of the trophies?

44. doodle bob // May 4, 2007 at 5:46 pm // Reply

This game is frusterating

45. R and c games rock!!!!!!!!!

46. Yeah it’s O.K. I’m not it’s biggest fan!

47. i really like this game : )

48. do you guys do the next hardness level after you beat it? I do.

49. Charizard rulz // April 14, 2007 at 5:27 am // Reply

this game is really easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. Hi11111111111111111111111111111 // April 10, 2007 at 3:53 pm // Reply

I beat the game dozens of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3