Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

At planet daxx, if you go up the stairs behind the weapons vendor, how do you defeat the bad guys with the gatlin guns up there?

Games Guru: Try using the Shock Blaster, the Shock Cannon or the Spitting Hydra as weapons. The Tempest is good, too. Remember, for the Robots, you have to jump up and shoot at the same time.

How do I get past all the bad guys on level 5? (The level right after Ratchet watches Cortney gears music video.)

Games Guru: I assume you are having problems with the robot at the end of the maze. Side-jump over its saws and back away from the flamethrower, then strike.

113 Comments on Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

1. michaelangelo // June 11, 2013 at 3:45 pm // Reply

what game system is this for

2. Rachet and clank are awsome!!!I bought a 3 game combination which are Rachet and Clank, Rachet and clank going commando and Rachet and clank up your arsenal. I gotta say, i love the gun upgrading system in going commando and hope they have it in up your arsenal!!!!

3. donne frugbai // September 4, 2012 at 3:19 pm // Reply

i love ratchet and clank.

4. i love r&c!!!! im on the terranoid place. my shock blaster is on lv.6or5

5. i love ratchet and clank i have the first tree for ps2 and i want to get all 4 one

• my friends and i are playing all for 1. we’re on about level 20. be carful of the wigwump! Once you’ve climbed up the lighthouse,
      shoot the monsters
      with your COMBUSTER!!!!!

6. avatar boss // August 3, 2011 at 1:30 pm // Reply

i have rachet and clank1,2,3,4,and size dosent matter

7. how can you earn badges .i am in the first planet and i can t pass to the second .plz help

8. Max Bolts: UP,UP,DOWN,UP,UP,LEFT,RIGHT

9. Anonymous // May 15, 2011 at 3:18 pm // Reply

i have ratchet 1,2,3,5 and i lost 4.

10. I beat the game over 10 TIMES :p

11. Giggiter14 // June 27, 2010 at 7:02 pm // Reply

Use the V5 RY3NO and you’ll win every time

• I don’t think this guy was playing on challenge mode, so he can’t get the Ry3no. Besides I doubt even if he could get it, he could afford it. 3 million bolts is alot you know.

12. how do u get past body gurds

13. I also have the first ratchet and clank.

14. I have ratchet and clank up your arsenal,going commando,and ratchet and clank future. The first two games I said are better than ratchet and clank future.

15. I love all ratchet and clank games

16. I have beaten this game 7 times and have got all the skill points and collected all the trophies [including the special one] if anyone needs help ask me.

17. Hello everybody! Hey, does anybody play ‘Rachet and Clank, going command?’

18. ratchetandclankmaster // May 24, 2009 at 6:00 pm // Reply

To kdog10,
    Use the Annihilator (or Decimator) near the beginning on him. Also use the disc gun. His life should lower to about 75% when he runs off. I use Agents of Doom at this point and the RY3NO to get rid of the enimies blocking your path. Watch out for Nerfarious’s “laser beam”, it does some damage. When you finally reach the platfor versus Nerfarious, use lock on weapons (or any weapon if you’re a good shot). When he jumps into the air, unleash your mini turret guns. Hope this helps!

19. beat the game and you get a challenge game,enimies r tufer

20. ratchetandclankmaster // April 20, 2009 at 7:47 am // Reply

dear bob2018, i personally thought up your arsenal was the best in the series.

21. Buy Ratchet deadlocked, it’s AWESOME!!!!!!!!

22. ratchet and clank master // April 2, 2009 at 3:08 pm // Reply

dear kdog10, i need to know which time you are talking about. There are two times you fight Nefarious. During the qwark vid-comic, and on the last level.

23. I have the most awesome cheat. Press Circle, Circle, Triangle, Square, Square to get unlimited ammo for all your guns. You can use the ahnillilator the whole time!

24. Could you help me ratchet and clank master?

25. I need help! I can’t beet dr. nefarius!

26. i beat this game 3 times! its easy except it gets MUCH harder! I have a collection of these games! one more to go!

27. What’s Ratchet and Clank?

28. I thought the game was awesome! Except for the Crash Site. I LOVED the Annihalation Nation was a cool setup for the arena. That would be funny if a Morph-o-Ray did go off in someone’s pants, wouldn’t it? XD Also, how do you get the “Strive for arcade perfection’ and “Stay squeaky clean” skill points?

29. ratchet and clank master // January 10, 2009 at 3:07 pm // Reply

dear lolz, i am a big fan of the V8 decimator, but the RHINO3 is probably the best weapon on the game.

30. ratchet & Clank master // January 10, 2009 at 3:04 pm // Reply

I can tell anyone whatever they need to know about this game, i’ve beaten it a thousand times with 100%

31. what are the best weapons to use?

32. for mastersword456 yes i have got the ninja sword (it is actuly called the doublr sided laser sword) and im not sure if i remember but i think the code is Circle,Circle, square square, if not say and i will look it up.

33. Dude, I am the R&C: U.Y.P. master! I beat the game 7 times and have 189,058,674,374,645 bolts!

34. flamedudeman55 // September 13, 2008 at 2:04 pm // Reply

hey the best, try nerves of titanium. if you can’t beat it, try the plasma whip.

35. flamedudeman55 // September 13, 2008 at 2:00 pm // Reply

yo, JAM, big whop, i had that prob too, but, use a disc claner/fixer. it works!

36. flamedudeman55 // September 13, 2008 at 1:58 pm // Reply

r&c 2 is so easy that i beat it over 5 times in less than 2 hours

37. I used to have this game but my dad scratched it up.

38. for mr mr don’t do the crash site without good armor, and upgraded guns, use the lava gun, ahhnihilatior, plasma coil, disc blade gun and bouncer in Ahhnihilation nation until there on final upgrade.

ps save Ahhnihilator for gatling gun dudes

pss you spelt crash site wrong

psss plasma coil and bouncer are not avalible yet

39. for Jetty Boom Boom to beat doctor nefarious, use the Ahhnihilator, disc blade Gun, Splitter Rifle (flux rifle upgrade), and the plasma coil (get it from slim cognito)

40. In the boss fight Dr.Nefarious don’t use the RY3NO, use the ahhnihiliator ( I hope I spelled that right)

41. oh i forgot to tell you.look up ratchet and clank cheats.(it could be any ratchet and clank.)

42. ratchet and clank 1 is SUPER easy. once i freaked out because i beat the game in 2 miniouts. ITS A NEW RECORD!:-)

43. Mastersword456 // July 8, 2008 at 1:02 pm // Reply

Hey everybody dont play this game until you beat going commando because you get free weapons from slim codinto if you have them in going commando

44. Mastersword456 // July 3, 2008 at 1:06 pm // Reply

blackdiamond i never had a problem with the whole game becaus iy beat like 20 times(after the first time i kept beating it in challenge mode for the bolt mulitplier and the RYNO)Also do u have the ninja sword

45. Mastersword456 // July 3, 2008 at 1:03 pm // Reply

Physx that fight would be good but the problem is which jak?Jak3 ,Jak2, or Jak1

46. blackdiamond // June 29, 2008 at 5:28 pm // Reply

Quote: “GET MEE PAST THAT CRASH SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

All you have to do is use long jump with your agents of death following behind. Do not stop to kill any enemies just keep deploying agents of death every once and a while. When you run out of agents of death use turrets. (I recommend that those 2 weapons be lvl 5 or higher)

47. GET MEE PAST THAT CRASH SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. i bet u all there will be 6 one

49. I love these games the best in video game besides halo!

50. I’ve beat every game but up your arsenal there all easy but this one vs. nefarious! only vs. nefaroius its hard. :)

1 2 3