Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

At planet daxx, if you go up the stairs behind the weapons vendor, how do you defeat the bad guys with the gatlin guns up there?

Games Guru: Try using the Shock Blaster, the Shock Cannon or the Spitting Hydra as weapons. The Tempest is good, too. Remember, for the Robots, you have to jump up and shoot at the same time.

How do I get past all the bad guys on level 5? (The level right after Ratchet watches Cortney gears music video.)

Games Guru: I assume you are having problems with the robot at the end of the maze. Side-jump over its saws and back away from the flamethrower, then strike.

113 Comments on Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

1. robo cup winner // June 22, 2007 at 11:49 am // Reply

I was thinking of buying this game for my PS2 but i don’t know if i should buy it anyone want to tell me if its wroth my money?

2. ooo ouch

im sorry but that game is not that hard to beat so long as you got the big guns

its pretty much just shoot and reload time and time again for every boss

3. roadrunner // June 15, 2007 at 9:05 am // Reply

Don’t use all of the ammo like the for the Nitro launcher, Shock Blaster Agents of Doom, and the Mine Glove. After nefarious calls you suckers, more enemies will be out there. Don’t stay too long behind something or the big robot will come.

(Don’t bother killing everything.)

4. soraslostsis // June 9, 2007 at 10:20 pm // Reply

i cant beat level 2

5. silverglitters // June 6, 2007 at 4:08 pm // Reply

THESE GAMES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only one I haven’t beat is #2 , Going commando!

6. Jetty boom boom // June 6, 2007 at 3:34 am // Reply

Oh yeah! Nefarious guy, how do you beat him? Is there any cheats? Help me anybody, expecially you games guru as i said stupidly before… IM DESPERATE!

7. Jetty boom boom // June 6, 2007 at 3:33 am // Reply

Oh yeah! Nefaqious guy, how do you beat him? Is there any cheats? Help me anybody, expecially you games guru as i said stupidly before… IM DESPERATE!

8. Jetty boom boom // June 6, 2007 at 3:30 am // Reply

Games Guru I’m not talking about the robot at the end of the made… gosh… I’m not talking about Courtney gears who was easy to beat but the man robot with the weird head and has that robot servent and when you have to beat him he asks for his servent fto help him but the servent isn’t avalailable! How do I beat him ? Is there any cheats? …. I”M REALLY DESPARATE? CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

9. Jetty boom boom // June 5, 2007 at 4:34 am // Reply

How do you beat that main bad guy that is a robot and captures clank and switches him with a evil clank in ratchet and clank 3? Is there cheats. Tell me by writing it on the comment thing…. please. And whoever answers this is the best at Rachet and clank in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE

10. how do you beat nefarious?

1 2 3 4 11