Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

At planet daxx, if you go up the stairs behind the weapons vendor, how do you defeat the bad guys with the gatlin guns up there?

Games Guru: Try using the Shock Blaster, the Shock Cannon or the Spitting Hydra as weapons. The Tempest is good, too. Remember, for the Robots, you have to jump up and shoot at the same time.

How do I get past all the bad guys on level 5? (The level right after Ratchet watches Cortney gears music video.)

Games Guru: I assume you are having problems with the robot at the end of the maze. Side-jump over its saws and back away from the flamethrower, then strike.

25 Comments on Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

1. i beat this game 3 times! its easy except it gets MUCH harder! I have a collection of these games! one more to go!

2. What’s Ratchet and Clank?

3. I thought the game was awesome! Except for the Crash Site. I LOVED the Annihalation Nation was a cool setup for the arena. That would be funny if a Morph-o-Ray did go off in someone’s pants, wouldn’t it?😄 Also, how do you get the “Strive for arcade perfection’ and “Stay squeaky clean” skill points?

4. ratchet and clank master // January 10, 2009 at 3:07 pm // Reply

dear lolz, i am a big fan of the V8 decimator, but the RHINO3 is probably the best weapon on the game.

5. ratchet & Clank master // January 10, 2009 at 3:04 pm // Reply

I can tell anyone whatever they need to know about this game, i’ve beaten it a thousand times with 100%

6. what are the best weapons to use?

7. for mastersword456 yes i have got the ninja sword (it is actuly called the doublr sided laser sword) and im not sure if i remember but i think the code is Circle,Circle, square square, if not say and i will look it up.

8. Dude, I am the R&C: U.Y.P. master! I beat the game 7 times and have 189,058,674,374,645 bolts!

9. flamedudeman55 // September 13, 2008 at 2:04 pm // Reply

hey the best, try nerves of titanium. if you can’t beat it, try the plasma whip.

10. flamedudeman55 // September 13, 2008 at 2:00 pm // Reply

yo, JAM, big whop, i had that prob too, but, use a disc claner/fixer. it works!

11. flamedudeman55 // September 13, 2008 at 1:58 pm // Reply

r&c 2 is so easy that i beat it over 5 times in less than 2 hours

12. I used to have this game but my dad scratched it up.

13. for mr mr don’t do the crash site without good armor, and upgraded guns, use the lava gun, ahhnihilatior, plasma coil, disc blade gun and bouncer in Ahhnihilation nation until there on final upgrade.

ps save Ahhnihilator for gatling gun dudes

pss you spelt crash site wrong

psss plasma coil and bouncer are not avalible yet

14. for Jetty Boom Boom to beat doctor nefarious, use the Ahhnihilator, disc blade Gun, Splitter Rifle (flux rifle upgrade), and the plasma coil (get it from slim cognito)

15. In the boss fight Dr.Nefarious don’t use the RY3NO, use the ahhnihiliator ( I hope I spelled that right)

16. oh i forgot to tell you.look up ratchet and clank cheats.(it could be any ratchet and clank.)

17. ratchet and clank 1 is SUPER easy. once i freaked out because i beat the game in 2 miniouts. ITS A NEW RECORD!:-)

18. Mastersword456 // July 8, 2008 at 1:02 pm // Reply

Hey everybody dont play this game until you beat going commando because you get free weapons from slim codinto if you have them in going commando

19. Mastersword456 // July 3, 2008 at 1:06 pm // Reply

blackdiamond i never had a problem with the whole game becaus iy beat like 20 times(after the first time i kept beating it in challenge mode for the bolt mulitplier and the RYNO)Also do u have the ninja sword

20. Mastersword456 // July 3, 2008 at 1:03 pm // Reply

Physx that fight would be good but the problem is which jak?Jak3 ,Jak2, or Jak1

21. blackdiamond // June 29, 2008 at 5:28 pm // Reply

Quote: “GET MEE PAST THAT CRASH SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

All you have to do is use long jump with your agents of death following behind. Do not stop to kill any enemies just keep deploying agents of death every once and a while. When you run out of agents of death use turrets. (I recommend that those 2 weapons be lvl 5 or higher)

22. GET MEE PAST THAT CRASH SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. i bet u all there will be 6 one

24. I love these games the best in video game besides halo!

25. I’ve beat every game but up your arsenal there all easy but this one vs. nefarious! only vs. nefaroius its hard.:)

1 2 3 4 5