Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

At planet daxx, if you go up the stairs behind the weapons vendor, how do you defeat the bad guys with the gatlin guns up there?

Games Guru: Try using the Shock Blaster, the Shock Cannon or the Spitting Hydra as weapons. The Tempest is good, too. Remember, for the Robots, you have to jump up and shoot at the same time.

How do I get past all the bad guys on level 5? (The level right after Ratchet watches Cortney gears music video.)

Games Guru: I assume you are having problems with the robot at the end of the maze. Side-jump over its saws and back away from the flamethrower, then strike.

35 Comments on Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

1. michaelangelo // June 11, 2013 at 3:45 pm // Reply

what game system is this for

2. Rachet and clank are awsome!!!I bought a 3 game combination which are Rachet and Clank, Rachet and clank going commando and Rachet and clank up your arsenal. I gotta say, i love the gun upgrading system in going commando and hope they have it in up your arsenal!!!!

3. donne frugbai // September 4, 2012 at 3:19 pm // Reply

i love ratchet and clank.

4. i love r&c!!!! im on the terranoid place. my shock blaster is on lv.6or5

5. i love ratchet and clank i have the first tree for ps2 and i want to get all 4 one

• my friends and i are playing all for 1. we’re on about level 20. be carful of the wigwump! Once you’ve climbed up the lighthouse,
      shoot the monsters
      with your COMBUSTER!!!!!

6. avatar boss // August 3, 2011 at 1:30 pm // Reply

i have rachet and clank1,2,3,4,and size dosent matter

7. how can you earn badges .i am in the first planet and i can t pass to the second .plz help

8. Max Bolts: UP,UP,DOWN,UP,UP,LEFT,RIGHT

9. Anonymous // May 15, 2011 at 3:18 pm // Reply

i have ratchet 1,2,3,5 and i lost 4.

10. I beat the game over 10 TIMES :p

11. Giggiter14 // June 27, 2010 at 7:02 pm // Reply

Use the V5 RY3NO and you’ll win every time

• I don’t think this guy was playing on challenge mode, so he can’t get the Ry3no. Besides I doubt even if he could get it, he could afford it. 3 million bolts is alot you know.

12. how do u get past body gurds

13. I also have the first ratchet and clank.

14. I have ratchet and clank up your arsenal,going commando,and ratchet and clank future. The first two games I said are better than ratchet and clank future.

15. I love all ratchet and clank games

16. I have beaten this game 7 times and have got all the skill points and collected all the trophies [including the special one] if anyone needs help ask me.

17. Hello everybody! Hey, does anybody play ‘Rachet and Clank, going command?’

18. ratchetandclankmaster // May 24, 2009 at 6:00 pm // Reply

To kdog10,
    Use the Annihilator (or Decimator) near the beginning on him. Also use the disc gun. His life should lower to about 75% when he runs off. I use Agents of Doom at this point and the RY3NO to get rid of the enimies blocking your path. Watch out for Nerfarious’s “laser beam”, it does some damage. When you finally reach the platfor versus Nerfarious, use lock on weapons (or any weapon if you’re a good shot). When he jumps into the air, unleash your mini turret guns. Hope this helps!

19. beat the game and you get a challenge game,enimies r tufer

20. ratchetandclankmaster // April 20, 2009 at 7:47 am // Reply

dear bob2018, i personally thought up your arsenal was the best in the series.

21. Buy Ratchet deadlocked, it’s AWESOME!!!!!!!!

22. ratchet and clank master // April 2, 2009 at 3:08 pm // Reply

dear kdog10, i need to know which time you are talking about. There are two times you fight Nefarious. During the qwark vid-comic, and on the last level.

23. I have the most awesome cheat. Press Circle, Circle, Triangle, Square, Square to get unlimited ammo for all your guns. You can use the ahnillilator the whole time!

24. Could you help me ratchet and clank master?

25. I need help! I can’t beet dr. nefarius!