The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

550 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. i think getting the heart peices takes for ever

2. A Glitch in the doctor office you can turn to the wolf and then when the doctor says I arelday told i can’t return what I don’t have he won’t run or scream like the towns peaple!!

3. A Glitch in the doctor office you can turn to the wolf and then when the doctor says I arelday told i can’t return what I don’t have he won’t run or scream like the towns peaple!!

4. the 1 the only. u get passed the gorrons with the iron boots u get them from the mayor.

5. Relax… The game DOES not, and WILL not save after the credits.

6. I have the same question as link…. after I beat the game, the credits roll, but the game doesn’t save!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

7. Homer Simpson // June 21, 2007 at 8:25 pm // Reply

Where is the place Elden Providence to the East ?

8. Game Guru I need your help! I’m stuck in the ice temple and used the first key in the wrong area. where is another key?

9. I need help on the water temple on the wii can anyone help me.

10. this game caused me to think way to much.but i was happy to finish

11. legendarysrk4eva // June 14, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

triforce: its impossible its too long

12. For the cannon room glitch – there are rumors that Nintendo is going to make an online download to fix the glitch, but they will also replace your disk with a non-glitchable one if you call them about it (I’m not sure if this will make you start over your game – but you’d have to start over if you didn’t get the glitch fixed, so at the most, you won’t have to start over again).

For the credits – this is not a new game+ game -you cannot save after the credits.

For the lakebed temple – use how you got into the first gate to get back there. You can also change the staircase with the clawshot, and try to get to it that way.

13. There’s a real bad glitch in the Sky Cannon room, where Shad (who your sopposed to talk to) disappear! I was hopping mad when the glitch occured (which happens when you save your game in the room) and I want a foolproof way to fix it without calling nintendo. What can I do?

14. the wii and gamecube games are differient! there backwards!!! duh!!!

p.s. if your stuck by the ice panel the second u would have to restart ur game happened to me:(

15. umm… i beat the game and the credits rolled but what after that it doesn’t save!

16. younghest master // June 9, 2007 at 3:18 am // Reply

Oup i heard about the glitch my friend got stuck to, im sorry to tell you this but you cant get trough it

17. I beat the game in one hour!Without cheats or guides!

18. the watcher // June 7, 2007 at 8:29 pm // Reply

I beat the game :-)

the final sword fight is unforgetable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is an AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

p.s. i have it for the wii, and I know its not different from the GCN (game cube)

19. There’s a real bad glitch in the Sky Cannon room, where Shad (who your sopposed to talk to) disappear! I was hopping mad when the glitch occured (which happens when you save your game in the room) and I want a foolproof way to fix it without calling nintendo. What can I do?

20. legopokes2323 // June 6, 2007 at 8:49 am // Reply

how do you get the heroes bow

21. on the Wii;

are there any cheats for this game

22. on the Wii

I am stuck on the part in lake bed temple were you have to get the dungeon key to go to the boss. instead I went on and unlocked the third water way and now both of the gates are closed. what should I do?

23. brassmonkey // June 4, 2007 at 8:53 pm // Reply

could you help me to get all of the water to flow in zoras temple underwater?

24. linkatron // June 4, 2007 at 2:14 pm // Reply

zeld is COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. alchemey5 // June 3, 2007 at 9:44 pm // Reply

how do u get to the frog in the zora tempal im stuck there i need to get the claw shot from there so i can finish the tempal also how do u get the master sword erlyer then normal is it a cheat code

26. younghest master // May 30, 2007 at 4:49 am // Reply

i allready beaten the game, any trouble ask me!

27. game girl // May 27, 2007 at 6:16 am // Reply

how do you get the cat at home in wii??????

28. the 1 the only // May 26, 2007 at 8:52 am // Reply

how do i get past the gorons every time i hold A he still pushes me of the moutain

29. Anonymous // May 25, 2007 at 4:47 pm // Reply

what up i beat it 123 times in a year

30. glitched dragon // May 19, 2007 at 10:22 pm // Reply

kill redeads before ball and chain???

31. jack stuck ever thought of looking down the ice first i have done this and now got the next armor

32. Zeldadude // May 12, 2007 at 6:43 pm // Reply

The best way to find heat pieces in Twilight Princess is to go to the fourtune teller in Hyrule castle town, south of the Stars game. Its in east in Wii version, West, in GC version!

33. shavalongadingdong // May 12, 2007 at 11:17 am // Reply

Jackal, what i did is keep shooting the bad guys with arrows and when they got close to me i spin attack. if the wagon is on fire use the gale boomerang and lock on the wagon and some fire goes away

34. shavalongadingdong // May 11, 2007 at 7:47 pm // Reply

game dude, u need the gale boomerang, then get the big key where the big treasure is. do u have all the monkeys? if so, go find the door with the huge lock and BAM! u fight the boss

35. shavalongadingdong // May 11, 2007 at 7:40 pm // Reply

oreus, twilight princess rocks! u should get it. also if any one needs help on twilight princess, tell me

36. shavalongadingdong // May 11, 2007 at 6:26 pm // Reply

jack stuck, do u know that lava rock at death mountain? go to it and transport it to where the zoras are. get close to the rock and midna will transport it to where zoras are

37. jack stuck // May 8, 2007 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I am also the wolf during it

38. jack stuck // May 8, 2007 at 6:11 pm // Reply

i cant melt the ice to get the people out

39. My friend has it… never played in my life, my friend has a lot of games!

40. it is hared

41. lol! It says Simon Says!!!!

P.S. Simon isn’t my name.

P.P.S.This game rox

42. jdogandpoco // April 23, 2007 at 6:17 pm // Reply

I have nintendo WII and it is cool

43. How do you pass the locked door to the boss in the forest temple???????????

44. I can’t find the last ghost in the desert temple.

45. I need help with the desert temple

46. I think its a good game because I love adventures! (I like games with aventures!)

47. I am stuck at the deseret andhave put the bridge piece back but can,t get past the first fairy.

48. itiscool

49. I need to know how to get the carrige to Kakario village safely.I am stuck on the part after you open the first gate.

50. i need to now how to get a heart peice in Goron mines