The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

25 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. younghest master // May 30, 2007 at 4:49 am // Reply

i allready beaten the game, any trouble ask me!

2. game girl // May 27, 2007 at 6:16 am // Reply

how do you get the cat at home in wii??????

3. the 1 the only // May 26, 2007 at 8:52 am // Reply

how do i get past the gorons every time i hold A he still pushes me of the moutain

4. Anonymous // May 25, 2007 at 4:47 pm // Reply

what up i beat it 123 times in a year

5. glitched dragon // May 19, 2007 at 10:22 pm // Reply

kill redeads before ball and chain???

6. jack stuck ever thought of looking down the ice first i have done this and now got the next armor

7. Zeldadude // May 12, 2007 at 6:43 pm // Reply

The best way to find heat pieces in Twilight Princess is to go to the fourtune teller in Hyrule castle town, south of the Stars game. Its in east in Wii version, West, in GC version!

8. shavalongadingdong // May 12, 2007 at 11:17 am // Reply

Jackal, what i did is keep shooting the bad guys with arrows and when they got close to me i spin attack. if the wagon is on fire use the gale boomerang and lock on the wagon and some fire goes away

9. shavalongadingdong // May 11, 2007 at 7:47 pm // Reply

game dude, u need the gale boomerang, then get the big key where the big treasure is. do u have all the monkeys? if so, go find the door with the huge lock and BAM! u fight the boss

10. shavalongadingdong // May 11, 2007 at 7:40 pm // Reply

oreus, twilight princess rocks! u should get it. also if any one needs help on twilight princess, tell me

11. shavalongadingdong // May 11, 2007 at 6:26 pm // Reply

jack stuck, do u know that lava rock at death mountain? go to it and transport it to where the zoras are. get close to the rock and midna will transport it to where zoras are

12. jack stuck // May 8, 2007 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I am also the wolf during it

13. jack stuck // May 8, 2007 at 6:11 pm // Reply

i cant melt the ice to get the people out

14. My friend has it… never played in my life, my friend has a lot of games!

15. it is hared

16. lol! It says Simon Says!!!!

P.S. Simon isn’t my name.

P.P.S.This game rox

17. jdogandpoco // April 23, 2007 at 6:17 pm // Reply

I have nintendo WII and it is cool

18. How do you pass the locked door to the boss in the forest temple???????????

19. I can’t find the last ghost in the desert temple.

20. I need help with the desert temple

21. I think its a good game because I love adventures! (I like games with aventures!)

22. I am stuck at the deseret andhave put the bridge piece back but can,t get past the first fairy.

23. itiscool

24. I need to know how to get the carrige to Kakario village safely.I am stuck on the part after you open the first gate.

25. i need to now how to get a heart peice in Goron mines