The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this:

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

25 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. mysticknight // February 9, 2009 at 11:14 am // Reply

hey do any of you know where all thepoes are at along with the magic bar and the 20th heart pieaces are at

2. Twilight Wolf // February 7, 2009 at 9:23 pm // Reply

At the end of the game, You fight Ganondorf, Sword to sword!

3. and i also got the chain-claw from the monster but dont know what to do with it

4. i am stuck in the underwater temple. dont know what to do

5. mysticwarrier // February 4, 2009 at 11:53 am // Reply

if anybody needs help finding the sky cannon just ask

6. Twilight Wolf // February 4, 2009 at 8:31 am // Reply

To Skiir1123, I can’t really explain how to get past the gaurds. Its kind of complicated, but if you get both of them to the top of the puzzle, you can do the rest easily.

7. Wolf Link and Minda // February 4, 2009 at 8:02 am // Reply

You need to get the reekfish sent and follow the sent

8. I’m stuck on the part where you have to go to the top of some ice mountain. How do I get there?

9. how do you get past the croocked gates in the forest temple

10. twlight wolf how do you get the two gaurds onto there orinigal spots its really diffcult for me

11. Wolf Link and Minda // February 2, 2009 at 8:07 am // Reply

to get past those ice monsters you have to eather shatter them with your Ball and Chain or blow them up with a cannon

12. Wolf Link and Minda // February 2, 2009 at 8:00 am // Reply

To sonic fan 101
    to get past the bats you must eather slash them with your sword or just dodge them.

13. Twilight Wolf // January 30, 2009 at 8:49 am // Reply

You have to do a series of things, including getting a cannon to get to the city in the sky. To: yugi the master of cards.

14. Twilight Wolf // January 30, 2009 at 8:46 am // Reply

You can ask me anything if you want, even though I just came to this websight!

15. Twilight Wolf // January 30, 2009 at 8:40 am // Reply

I already beat the whole game like, last year in 2008!

16. how do you get past the ice monster in the ice mansion

17. sonic fan 101 // January 28, 2009 at 8:30 pm // Reply

how do u get past the bats in the cave when the kid runs away?

18. This is the best game ever made…….
    Best Wii Graphics….
    even better than some PS3 games!

19. To, Waluigi time! You DO NOT have to get the giant wallet to be able to complete the donation, I didn’t do that I just did some other things to earn rupees.

20. Wolf Link and Minda // January 22, 2009 at 8:17 am // Reply

To yugi the master of cards,

simple unlike Waluigi time! I can give you the way to get there. First go to Hyrule Feild and the postman will come and give you some letters one of them says thet you should go to the bar follow that mini quest to heal Illina’s memory. After that go into the basement and start that mini quest. Once done with that quest move the statue in the basement and warp that cannon.

21. Waluigi time! // January 21, 2009 at 10:12 am // Reply

To yugi the card master, Its kind of a process so I would need to know where your at right now, so I can direct you from there.

22. yugi the master of cards // January 21, 2009 at 9:47 am // Reply

i need help to got to the city in the sky

23. yugi the card card master // January 20, 2009 at 6:25 pm // Reply

i need help on to got to the city in the sky

24. Wolf Link and Midna // January 14, 2009 at 1:05 pm // Reply

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO ANSWER!!!!! Remember I beat this game so many times with everything down to the last poe sol!!!!!!!!! : )

25. Shadow Gyarados // January 10, 2009 at 11:45 am // Reply

This is the best game ever. Period.