The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

25 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. im the sacred wolf on death mountain and cant get past those dumb gizers. is there a way around them to get the light tears for the spirit? if so please tell every detail because I am a slow learner. ok.

2. Twilightbreaker // April 22, 2009 at 5:15 pm // Reply

like Twilight Wolf I’lll help too (I haven’t beaten the game yet but I have most of the other ones)

3. Twilightbreaker // April 22, 2009 at 5:08 pm // Reply

Best Zelda yet, but Gandondorf has always(and will always) be better than other baddys

4. Twilight Wolf // April 21, 2009 at 4:35 pm // Reply

Whatever you say Waluigi time!

5. Waluigi time! // April 20, 2009 at 6:09 pm // Reply

To Twilight Wolf, yes Ganon is pretty cool! But I still like Zant better.

6. how do you get in the inn in kariko village the one ypu hafe to pay (10) rupee’s

7. dear game girl if you have a fishrod catch a fish and press (a) to let it go the cat will get the fish and go home.

8. Twilight Wolf // April 17, 2009 at 7:42 am // Reply

Zant is great, but Gandondorf turns out to be WAAAYYY better than Zant because he is actually like Link, but chose to become Evil. He can turn into a Twilight animal to like Link can. There is also an amazing sword battle at the end of the game with Link and Ganandotf while Zant died a little while before. Still, Zant is pretty awesome, but Ganandorf is better.

9. I’m stuck in hyrule castle.I don’t know what to do withe the locked iron gated that doesn’t have torches around it.Twilight wolf,please help!

10. Waluigi time! // April 14, 2009 at 7:01 pm // Reply

For those of you Zelda fans, who agrees that Zant is AWESOME? The best villian from the series? I know I sure do!!!

11. Twilight Wolf // April 10, 2009 at 10:05 am // Reply

To Yeller, On Death Mountain, put on the Heavy iron boots when your going through the gizers. Thats All!

12. I am on death mountain and cant get past those hot air gizers because every time I get close to them they start spraying and I need someone to tell me how to get past them. Twilight Wolf can you help maybe.

13. Twilight Wolf // April 7, 2009 at 10:53 am // Reply

To hjhdfklsfhdrklghdf, [First of all, Nice name, LOL] Yes, you can talk to each Golden Wolf out of order.

14. Twilight Wolf // April 7, 2009 at 10:51 am // Reply

To Yeller, First of all, the monkies do help you at some point of time in the Forest Temple and crossing the bridges aren’t too hard to cross with the right tools and timing. Second of all, the boomerang is obtained near the end of Forest Temple.

15. hjhdfklsfhdrklghdf // April 6, 2009 at 3:42 pm // Reply

can you talk to the gold wolves out of numerical order???

16. how do I get the boomarang. I cant find it and that one bridge is broken.

17. I Dont have any idea what to do. I am at the forest temple and cant get acrost the bridges because they are not parallel of each other. I also have three monkeis, what are they for?

18. i know i know but are there any actual cheats??

19. Scout For Life // April 3, 2009 at 1:59 pm // Reply

Twilight Wolf,
    I am stuck on the begining I see a giant fan or something off the main hall.

20. Twilight Wolf // April 2, 2009 at 7:16 am // Reply

To Scout for Life, What part are you stuck on the Sky City?

21. Twilight Wolf // April 1, 2009 at 7:04 am // Reply

To Scout for Life, What part of Sky city are you stuck on?

22. Twilight Wolf // March 30, 2009 at 7:18 pm // Reply

To yeller, make sure you time your attacks with the Bomb Spider.

23. Twilight Wolf // March 30, 2009 at 7:15 pm // Reply

To yelling, Of course I’m still helping people! I just got grounded, but now I’m good to go! First, you use the Gale of Winds if needed. Also, tell me where you are exactly. If you don’t use th Gale of Winds, find other alternatives like grassy walls or ladders. Also use the claw.

24. Waluigi time! // March 28, 2009 at 8:28 am // Reply

What part are you stuck at?

25. Scout for Life // March 27, 2009 at 2:46 pm // Reply

I am stuck on the Sky City any suggestions?

1 10 11 12 13 14 19