The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this:

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

28 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. Where are you stuc

2. I cought it he took it

3. This game rock so fun but be careful

4. apply to them both that is

5. I’ve beat this game umm 2, 3 times. And no it dosen’t.

6. how do you beet the goron mines

7. how do i get a fish for the cat? and i found a basket on a big rock . what do i do with it?

• to person
      fist fish then once you get one press a to give it to the cat and with the basket give it to coles mom

8. How is this game from a scale of 1-10 :l

• LITWICK101 // April 16, 2011 at 7:43 am // Reply

11 (I don`t have the game but I played it at my friends house and it rocks!) P.S.LITWICK!!!!!!!!!!!

9. the essence of the triforce // September 10, 2009 at 5:39 pm // Reply

to helpsomeone:

first, to start, you should have the iron boots equiped with your bow. so, after you shoot him in the head he runs around like crazy. quickly, put on the iron boots and grab a chain. pull on it until he falls over. then take off the boots, and slash at his head. repeat until you kill him, get the fused shadow, and another heart container.

10. how do u beat fyrus? i shoot him in the head, he runs around, then i die😦

12. the essence of the triforce // September 1, 2009 at 5:19 pm // Reply

to Alex:
    this is one of the stranger parts of the game since you have to catch a fish twice. the first time you get the fish and drop it. the second time the cat steals it and the story continues.

13. how to give the cat a fish

14. the essence of the triforce // August 25, 2009 at 6:39 pm // Reply

hey, since no one’s posted recently, i’ll just make an observation: the title twilight princess (at the beginning of the game) applies to both midna and zelda.

15. Twilight Wolf // August 13, 2009 at 4:38 pm // Reply

To Zelda Freak,
    It works, but he looks more confused than spacy.

16. Twilight Wolf // August 11, 2009 at 2:43 pm // Reply

I doesn’t work Zelda Freak….

17. the essence of the triforce // August 10, 2009 at 11:26 am // Reply

to Zelda Freak:
    this is true, but he looks for confused, as in “why the **** deoes this ******* cast his fishing rod at me, ganondorf, the great king of evil?!”

18. Zelda Freak // August 6, 2009 at 6:46 pm // Reply

I read somewhere (I’m not sure) that in the final battle with ganon, if you take out your fishing rod and cast it, ganon stares into space. When you yank the fishing rod, he stays paralyzed for a few seconds, allowing you to get a few cheap shots.

19. the essence of the triforce // August 6, 2009 at 4:00 pm // Reply

hey! who called me fat!?

20. the essence of the cheeseforce // August 4, 2009 at 6:00 pm // Reply

essence of the trifroce is fat haha

21. jack stuck you don’t have to get them out if you continue the game they’ll get out

p.s. the goron mines mines might have something to do with it ll

22. JACKAL i have the guide and i’m stuck where you are so don’t get the guide to figure out how to do that part because it only tells you what to do in what order and how to beat the bosses so do bring your bow and arrows your boomorang bombs and the hawk eye (equip the bombs/hawk eye to the bow)

23. the essence of the triforce // August 3, 2009 at 6:19 pm // Reply

to Twilight Wolf:
    3 things:
    1. i agree
    2. why did you put the same comment up twice?
    3. YOU DIDN’T ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!! (i’m talking about the very end of the game when link slammed the master sword through ganondorf’s chest and ganondorf says a very unique quote: “This isn’t over…the tale of light and dark shall be writen in blood!!!” right after that)

24. Twilight Wolf // July 30, 2009 at 5:39 pm // Reply

To the essence of the triforce, no problem, I completely agree with you about inaccurate info and the Game Guru’s inaccurate info on these games.😀