Games Guru

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

Comments about “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess”

1. Twilight Wolf says:

To the essence of the triforce, It’s okay, lol though, I agree with you about the inaccurate info of the Game Guru. :D

2. the essence of the triforce says:

to Twilight Wolf:
    i’m sorry if i sound mistrusting, but i’m just making sure your info’s acurate, unlike some people (cough Game Guru cough).

3. Twilight Wolf says:

To zeldagirl64, push the block that rests on the first switch to move it north. Push the one that was in ice south, west, then, north. Return to first block and push it east, south, west, then north to have it rest on the middle switch. Glad I could Help! :D

4. Twilight Wolf says:

I have played and beat this game several times but for some reason, my posts won’t go through. Sorry zeldagirl64, I’m trying to help, but my posts won’t go through. T_T

5. the essence of the triforce says:

to Twilight Wolf:
    just making sure you acually played the game, how does zant “kill” ganondorf? i’ll check back in about a week, although this takes forever to put them up.

6. zeldagirl64 says:

Twilight Wolf, I found out how to get past the part I was stuck on. (look on my previous post) But now i’m stuck on the part in the ice mansion were you have to move the 2 metal boxes onto the pressure swiches, at the beginning.Could you help?

7. zeldagirl64 says:

Twilight Wolf, I an stuck at the part were you need to get to the ice temple. I caught a reekfish, but Minda keeps on saying,” if I looked at a reekfish,I’d give us a clue.” Is their any way that I can get past this part?

8. Twilight Wolf says:

I’m back! If you have any questions, ask me and I will help you the BEST way I can! :D

9. zeldagirl64 says:

Link the Hero, what part are you stuck on in Goron Mines?

10. Link the Hero says:

How do you get out of the goron mines

11. zeldagirl64 says:

To lightzel, here is how: Destroy the box of wood in the corner. There should be a digging spot under it. Turn on your senses, and press down to dig in that spot. If anyone needs any help, I have beaten the game up to the boss in Airbiters grounds.

12. lightzel says:

Im stuck on the part where your the wolf for the first time.
    i cant find the hole. or if it is a hole i need to get out.

13. zeldagirl64 says:

linkj heres how: After you beat gorgon mines, go to Kakariko Village, and visit the cemetary. You will see the spirit of the Zora childs mom. Follow her and you will get the water suit.

14. linkj says:

How do u get the watersuit

15. zeldagirl64 says:

Never mind I found the last poe.To anyone who is stuck on that part right now: Go to the room were you got the poe scent, and go down the stairs through the door. Then rotate the room. There should be a clawshot area above you. Go through the door and battle the poe. Anyways, now can’t get to the boss key. Can someone help?

16. Twilight Wolf says:

To koolcid9, I already explained how to get the Gale Boomerang on my last post.

17. Twilight Wolf says:

To koolcid9, I already explained it. Look at my second to last post. If you need exact directions, tell me and I’ll give you a step-by-step Guide. :D

18. koolcid9 says:

dear twillght wolf i am having a hard time getting/finding the gale boomarang

19. Twilight Wolf says:

To fungame, This item can be found in the first dungeon, the Forest Temple. The boomerang is first used by the dungeon’s mini-boss, a possessed baboon named Ook, but when he is defeated by Link, the fairy grants it to him as a sign of thanks. She also restores the boomerang to its full power, the ability to summon gales, not seen by Ook. The boomerang can be used to target up to five objects or enemies at the same time. The boomerang is used for many things such as putting out fires, cutting rope, retrieving out of reach items, and sending bombs at targets, and is thus considered to be one of Link’s most useful items. Glad I could Help! :D

20. zeldagirl64 says:

Thanks alot! But…… now i’m stuck on getting the last poe in the desert temple. Can you help me again?

21. Blah says:

GwangCheol, to get the Fairy Tears you have to clear every room in the cave of ordeals. The cave of ordeals is in the desert.

22. fungame says:

twilight wolf i need help finding/getting the gale boomarang can you help me?

23. GwangCheol says:

How you get the “Tears”? It says, when you drink it, you heal completely and it raises your attack boost.

24. Twilight Wolf says:

I beat this game at least 5 times, so you can ask questions and I will be happy to help! :D

25. Twilight Wolf says:

To Zeldagirl64, You will see a symbol on the ground also known as The Triforce. Do the howl and statues will say put us back in our original spots. The order is LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, UP, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, UP. Then a door will open and go in there you pull out the sword from the stone and you get the Master Sword! Glad I could Help! ^_^

26. tree says:

this game ROCKS

27. Twilight Wolf says:

To get to the Master Sword is pretty tough. Solving the puzzle is hard. I would tell you but I have to go. I’ll tell you later, by!

28. kRAZED goron says:

I’ve beaten the game three times I could help someone who needs it

29. Maz says:

How do you kill the last bug

30. Zeldagamer says:

to find the missing piece of the bridge of eldin…..go to the gerudo desert and it is found a little east of the cliff that leads to the arbiters grounds

31. zeldagirl64 says:

Hey Twilight Wolf i’m stuck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get to the master sword? I’m at the part were you have to get the statues back to their right place. Can you help? Thanks!!

32. the confused guy says:

how do you get past the spinning bridge in the zora temple ive been at it for a whole two weeks now and still cant figure out how to pass that place, also is the clawshot there? thanks alot

33. Link the Hero says:

Hey guys Link the Hero is back.Hey did you know there is a secret treasure in Hyrule Field. Use the Hero’s bow go to the edge where Hyrule is right in front of you and you’ll
    see a stone with a eye shoot the eye and the treasure shall be yours!

34. Link the Hero says:

Man those goron mines are tough i can’t figure out what to do but Zelda is the awesomest game series ever it’s my favorite.But hey twilight wolf you look
    like a awesome gamer could you give me a hint. I’m stuck on the part where you get the Hero’s bow and you get to that platform but there is nowhere else to go.
    Can you help

35. zeldagirl64 says:

Hey twilight Wolf, i found out how to stop the bombs from hitting the carrage. It was the birds that were dropping the bombs. When you said to stop the guys throwing them, it all made sense.Thanks!!!!!!!!

36. Twilightbreaker says:

zeldagirl64, I had trouble at that point too, but I used the Hero’s Bow to shoot the bird thing just before it dropped the bomb other wise it regains life and drops the bomb anyways.

37. Twilightbreaker says:

couldn’t post for my own reasons, this time looking for help
    I’m at the part with the abomitable snowman/woman and I’m looking for the second treasure but I’m haveing trouble shooting the ice breathing monster blocking the door way.

38. Truelink says:

To twilightwolf: i dont how to get one of these blocks to get on a presure switch in the midle in the ice mansion.please help

39. Twilight Wolf says:

To zeldagirl64, All I can remember right now is to defeat the guys throwing the bombs before they throw it. I’ll tell you more later. Hope this helps!

40. Twilight Wolf says:

To zeldagirl, your welcome.

41. link10 says:

dear younghest master how do you get the key in ice temple?

42. zeldagirl64 says:

Twilight Wolf. I’m on the level were you need to protect the carriage. I know you use the gale boomerang, but what about the bombs? Can I do anything about them? They change the horse’s direction.Thanks!

43. Wolf Link and Midna says:

there is a poll for your favorite vidio game hero and link is there!!!!

go to the home page and click the vote for your favorite hero.

44. zeldagirl64 says:

To Twilight Wolf : Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. link is awsome says:

i beat the game and i got the special tunic i beat zant who acts like a brat i beat pig gonandorf and the real one and when you go to the desert and the mirror thing look
    at the floating rock in the sky if you look at iy closely youle see the sprit temple
    in it from the legend of zelda ocarina of time not kidding!

46. Twilight Wolf says:

To zeldagirl, Forget what I typed up there. I think that was the wrong thing. This is it.This last bug is a doozy. You have to go out on the water, and you will need your senses to view a bug the size of a house. You have to dodge the bug’s attacks by moving out of the way at the last second. It will then be vulnerable, so use the Z + A attack, and keep hitting A until it gets away. When it swims underwater, stay out of its way until you can attack it again the same way you did before. After three good attacks, it will float belly up to the surface. Climb on its belly, and take out all six legs at once using a B-energy attack to surround them all. After it is dead, then collect last tear. Glad I could Help!

47. Twilight Wolf says:

To zeldagirl64, The last insect/bug of Darkness is near Hylia Lake is due west, right near some hawk grass. After you kill it, howl and summon that black bird your way. As you fly to another area, turn on your senses. As you see the bugs go by, hit Z to target then A to dash toward them. After you destroy all four bugs, turn senses back on and concentrate on getting out of there. As you land near a shop, kill the bug there. Cross the dock and howl at the post, and remember the wolf’s location for when you become human again.

48. zeldagirl64 says:

To twilight wolf, i’m stuck, how do you get the last bug of darkness in Lake Hyrula?
    Thanks!

49. Twilight Wolf says:

Thanks for helping Twilightbreaker! Any way, to yeller, like I told you before, put on the Iron boots, then walk through the gizers with them on. Glad I could Help! [P.S. Thanks Twilightbreaker for agreeing Ganandorf is better.]

50. Truelink says:

The zelda series is the best ever

Write a comment about “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess”

Nickname: