The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

550 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. i rock mash // August 31, 2007 at 3:51 pm // Reply

im in the forest temple with 3 monkeys what do i do help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. should i get this game?

3. i think nnn meant taken.

4. yo mama (aka yayaya) // August 20, 2007 at 11:33 pm // Reply

HAHAH RREALLY U ACTUALL JUST NEED 2 GET 2 THE PART WHERE U BUY THE SLING SHOT AND SHOT AT THE SUN AND U GET FIRE NUTS 2 GET ICE U HAVE 2 SHOOT THE MOON 2 GET THE LITE WHITCH WILL KILL GANNON IN 1 HIT WANNNA KNOW OK I GUESS THAT WAS A YES OK U NEED 2 GO AND WHEN U GET 2 the part where u walk into the twilite shoot it the twilite and then shoot your horse in the but and then go in the twilit and vola kill gannan with yuor slang shot if u want 2 complament me ill be on august 21 (aka tommorow)well c ya

5. yo mama (aka yayaya) // August 20, 2007 at 11:27 pm // Reply

GUYS EVERY SAYS THEY CAN BEAT GANNON WELL I NOW THE SECREAT IT WILL BE REVALED AUGUST 29………………………………………1998

6. yo mama (aka yayaya) // August 20, 2007 at 11:25 pm // Reply

LOLZ

ACTUALLY U NEEED 2 GET A RIVER SHARK

7. yo mama (aka yayaya) // August 20, 2007 at 11:22 pm // Reply

ABOUN DUDE I BEAT THE GAME ALL THE BOSSES ZANT IS EASY PROBALY LIKE THE 2ND EASYIST THE HARDIST IS THE DRAGON ARGROK OR SOMETHING

8. Hero of dark // August 16, 2007 at 3:00 pm // Reply

And you can try this. Bring out your fishing pole.

Ganondorf will be distracted by it Then you can get in two or three strikes

9. Hero of dark // August 16, 2007 at 2:57 pm // Reply

If anybody is having trouble beating the last ganondorf spot just try this.

Get ganondorf as close as possible to the orange barrier. Then when it shows the a button press it. If you beat him on this you will be outside the barrier. Now you can ride your horse anywhere. Now you can run him over and win in 2 minutes.

10. how do u find the brigde tken by the shadows on wii!!!????!!!???

1 5 6 7 8 9 47