The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

550 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. Twilight Wolf // July 29, 2009 at 2:59 pm // Reply

To the essence of the triforce, It’s okay, lol though, I agree with you about the inaccurate info of the Game Guru. :D

2. the essence of the triforce // July 27, 2009 at 6:59 pm // Reply

to Twilight Wolf:
    i’m sorry if i sound mistrusting, but i’m just making sure your info’s acurate, unlike some people (cough Game Guru cough).

3. Twilight Wolf // July 26, 2009 at 10:56 am // Reply

To zeldagirl64, push the block that rests on the first switch to move it north. Push the one that was in ice south, west, then, north. Return to first block and push it east, south, west, then north to have it rest on the middle switch. Glad I could Help! :D

4. Twilight Wolf // July 26, 2009 at 10:53 am // Reply

I have played and beat this game several times but for some reason, my posts won’t go through. Sorry zeldagirl64, I’m trying to help, but my posts won’t go through. T_T

5. the essence of the triforce // July 25, 2009 at 7:42 pm // Reply

to Twilight Wolf:
    just making sure you acually played the game, how does zant “kill” ganondorf? i’ll check back in about a week, although this takes forever to put them up.

6. zeldagirl64 // July 14, 2009 at 3:03 pm // Reply

Twilight Wolf, I found out how to get past the part I was stuck on. (look on my previous post) But now i’m stuck on the part in the ice mansion were you have to move the 2 metal boxes onto the pressure swiches, at the beginning.Could you help?

7. zeldagirl64 // July 13, 2009 at 4:46 pm // Reply

Twilight Wolf, I an stuck at the part were you need to get to the ice temple. I caught a reekfish, but Minda keeps on saying,” if I looked at a reekfish,I’d give us a clue.” Is their any way that I can get past this part?

8. Twilight Wolf // July 7, 2009 at 12:06 pm // Reply

I’m back! If you have any questions, ask me and I will help you the BEST way I can! :D

9. zeldagirl64 // July 5, 2009 at 1:23 pm // Reply

Link the Hero, what part are you stuck on in Goron Mines?

10. Link the Hero // July 3, 2009 at 9:16 am // Reply

How do you get out of the goron mines

11. zeldagirl64 // June 27, 2009 at 10:31 am // Reply

To lightzel, here is how: Destroy the box of wood in the corner. There should be a digging spot under it. Turn on your senses, and press down to dig in that spot. If anyone needs any help, I have beaten the game up to the boss in Airbiters grounds.

12. Im stuck on the part where your the wolf for the first time.
    i cant find the hole. or if it is a hole i need to get out.

13. zeldagirl64 // June 22, 2009 at 6:26 pm // Reply

linkj heres how: After you beat gorgon mines, go to Kakariko Village, and visit the cemetary. You will see the spirit of the Zora childs mom. Follow her and you will get the water suit.

14. How do u get the watersuit

15. zeldagirl64 // June 16, 2009 at 10:13 am // Reply

Never mind I found the last poe.To anyone who is stuck on that part right now: Go to the room were you got the poe scent, and go down the stairs through the door. Then rotate the room. There should be a clawshot area above you. Go through the door and battle the poe. Anyways, now can’t get to the boss key. Can someone help?

16. Twilight Wolf // June 13, 2009 at 2:16 pm // Reply

To koolcid9, I already explained how to get the Gale Boomerang on my last post.

17. Twilight Wolf // June 12, 2009 at 9:03 pm // Reply

To koolcid9, I already explained it. Look at my second to last post. If you need exact directions, tell me and I’ll give you a step-by-step Guide. :D

18. dear twillght wolf i am having a hard time getting/finding the gale boomarang

19. Twilight Wolf // June 9, 2009 at 8:27 pm // Reply

To fungame, This item can be found in the first dungeon, the Forest Temple. The boomerang is first used by the dungeon’s mini-boss, a possessed baboon named Ook, but when he is defeated by Link, the fairy grants it to him as a sign of thanks. She also restores the boomerang to its full power, the ability to summon gales, not seen by Ook. The boomerang can be used to target up to five objects or enemies at the same time. The boomerang is used for many things such as putting out fires, cutting rope, retrieving out of reach items, and sending bombs at targets, and is thus considered to be one of Link’s most useful items. Glad I could Help! :D

20. zeldagirl64 // June 8, 2009 at 8:36 pm // Reply

Thanks alot! But…… now i’m stuck on getting the last poe in the desert temple. Can you help me again?

21. GwangCheol, to get the Fairy Tears you have to clear every room in the cave of ordeals. The cave of ordeals is in the desert.

22. twilight wolf i need help finding/getting the gale boomarang can you help me?

23. GwangCheol // June 3, 2009 at 11:01 pm // Reply

How you get the “Tears”? It says, when you drink it, you heal completely and it raises your attack boost.

24. Twilight Wolf // June 2, 2009 at 5:46 pm // Reply

I beat this game at least 5 times, so you can ask questions and I will be happy to help! :D

25. Twilight Wolf // June 2, 2009 at 7:57 am // Reply

To Zeldagirl64, You will see a symbol on the ground also known as The Triforce. Do the howl and statues will say put us back in our original spots. The order is LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, UP, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, UP. Then a door will open and go in there you pull out the sword from the stone and you get the Master Sword! Glad I could Help! ^_^

26. this game ROCKS

27. Twilight Wolf // May 28, 2009 at 7:40 pm // Reply

To get to the Master Sword is pretty tough. Solving the puzzle is hard. I would tell you but I have to go. I’ll tell you later, by!

28. kRAZED goron // May 28, 2009 at 2:54 pm // Reply

I’ve beaten the game three times I could help someone who needs it

29. How do you kill the last bug

30. Zeldagamer // May 27, 2009 at 7:09 pm // Reply

to find the missing piece of the bridge of eldin…..go to the gerudo desert and it is found a little east of the cliff that leads to the arbiters grounds

31. zeldagirl64 // May 27, 2009 at 6:19 pm // Reply

Hey Twilight Wolf i’m stuck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get to the master sword? I’m at the part were you have to get the statues back to their right place. Can you help? Thanks!!

32. the confused guy // May 27, 2009 at 3:15 pm // Reply

how do you get past the spinning bridge in the zora temple ive been at it for a whole two weeks now and still cant figure out how to pass that place, also is the clawshot there? thanks alot

33. Link the Hero // May 22, 2009 at 1:42 pm // Reply

Hey guys Link the Hero is back.Hey did you know there is a secret treasure in Hyrule Field. Use the Hero’s bow go to the edge where Hyrule is right in front of you and you’ll
    see a stone with a eye shoot the eye and the treasure shall be yours!

34. Link the Hero // May 22, 2009 at 1:38 pm // Reply

Man those goron mines are tough i can’t figure out what to do but Zelda is the awesomest game series ever it’s my favorite.But hey twilight wolf you look
    like a awesome gamer could you give me a hint. I’m stuck on the part where you get the Hero’s bow and you get to that platform but there is nowhere else to go.
    Can you help

35. zeldagirl64 // May 14, 2009 at 8:33 pm // Reply

Hey twilight Wolf, i found out how to stop the bombs from hitting the carrage. It was the birds that were dropping the bombs. When you said to stop the guys throwing them, it all made sense.Thanks!!!!!!!!

36. Twilightbreaker // May 14, 2009 at 7:13 pm // Reply

zeldagirl64, I had trouble at that point too, but I used the Hero’s Bow to shoot the bird thing just before it dropped the bomb other wise it regains life and drops the bomb anyways.

37. Twilightbreaker // May 14, 2009 at 7:09 pm // Reply

couldn’t post for my own reasons, this time looking for help
    I’m at the part with the abomitable snowman/woman and I’m looking for the second treasure but I’m haveing trouble shooting the ice breathing monster blocking the door way.

38. To twilightwolf: i dont how to get one of these blocks to get on a presure switch in the midle in the ice mansion.please help

39. Twilight Wolf // May 11, 2009 at 6:31 pm // Reply

To zeldagirl64, All I can remember right now is to defeat the guys throwing the bombs before they throw it. I’ll tell you more later. Hope this helps!

40. Twilight Wolf // May 11, 2009 at 6:30 pm // Reply

To zeldagirl, your welcome.

41. dear younghest master how do you get the key in ice temple?

42. zeldagirl64 // May 6, 2009 at 8:57 am // Reply

Twilight Wolf. I’m on the level were you need to protect the carriage. I know you use the gale boomerang, but what about the bombs? Can I do anything about them? They change the horse’s direction.Thanks!

43. Wolf Link and Midna // May 6, 2009 at 7:04 am // Reply

there is a poll for your favorite vidio game hero and link is there!!!!

go to the home page and click the vote for your favorite hero.

44. zeldagirl64 // May 5, 2009 at 8:00 pm // Reply

To Twilight Wolf : Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. link is awsome // May 5, 2009 at 1:32 pm // Reply

i beat the game and i got the special tunic i beat zant who acts like a brat i beat pig gonandorf and the real one and when you go to the desert and the mirror thing look
    at the floating rock in the sky if you look at iy closely youle see the sprit temple
    in it from the legend of zelda ocarina of time not kidding!

46. Twilight Wolf // May 2, 2009 at 1:42 am // Reply

To zeldagirl, Forget what I typed up there. I think that was the wrong thing. This is it.This last bug is a doozy. You have to go out on the water, and you will need your senses to view a bug the size of a house. You have to dodge the bug’s attacks by moving out of the way at the last second. It will then be vulnerable, so use the Z + A attack, and keep hitting A until it gets away. When it swims underwater, stay out of its way until you can attack it again the same way you did before. After three good attacks, it will float belly up to the surface. Climb on its belly, and take out all six legs at once using a B-energy attack to surround them all. After it is dead, then collect last tear. Glad I could Help!

47. Twilight Wolf // May 2, 2009 at 1:38 am // Reply

To zeldagirl64, The last insect/bug of Darkness is near Hylia Lake is due west, right near some hawk grass. After you kill it, howl and summon that black bird your way. As you fly to another area, turn on your senses. As you see the bugs go by, hit Z to target then A to dash toward them. After you destroy all four bugs, turn senses back on and concentrate on getting out of there. As you land near a shop, kill the bug there. Cross the dock and howl at the post, and remember the wolf’s location for when you become human again.

48. zeldagirl64 // May 1, 2009 at 9:31 pm // Reply

To twilight wolf, i’m stuck, how do you get the last bug of darkness in Lake Hyrula?
    Thanks!

49. Twilight Wolf // April 25, 2009 at 10:38 am // Reply

Thanks for helping Twilightbreaker! Any way, to yeller, like I told you before, put on the Iron boots, then walk through the gizers with them on. Glad I could Help! [P.S. Thanks Twilightbreaker for agreeing Ganandorf is better.]

50. The zelda series is the best ever