The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

550 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. how do you beat the room with the spiders

• Do you mean the Skulltula nests in the Forest Temple? Yuck! I hate spiders! Skulltulas give me the heebie-geebies.

2. How do I get past the death mountain. I can’t find a way to the boss once I get to the megnatic room where I use my Iron Boots.

3. how do you get past the first dungeon boss!

• shoot the birds carrying bombs they will drop at your feet throw them at the boss when the boss falls down and the eye on its tongue is exposed attack the eye eventually you will win or get mad and not play for awhile…

4. just a question, i’m on the water temple and i’m just wondering what item i’m supposed to get there.

• the essence of the triforce // March 15, 2010 at 4:56 pm // Reply

clawshot. time to slay some deku toad!!! (no joke, that’s what that ugly thing’s called)

• is that the thing in the bubble? does the clawshot defeat it? if not, how do i beat it?

• wolf link123 // March 25, 2010 at 2:20 pm // Reply

CLAWSHOT!!!!!!!!!! P.s. there is a mini game in castle town that can get you a biggger quiver it is a big tent.

5. the essence of the triforce // March 3, 2010 at 4:30 pm // Reply

some things i hope for in the next zelda game: stronger enemies, sword beams, ganon(dorf) having a better involvement in the game, higher difficulty, and the abbility to fly.

• Nintendo should give Zelda different difficulties. Easy, normal, hard, intense, and INSANE, which would be as hard as beating halo 3 ODST on legendary solo with all skulls on.

6. this game is easy i did it with no cheats or guide books. i have beat it 20 times and know every secrect

7. IsaacGoldenSun // February 25, 2010 at 2:59 pm // Reply

okay, this game was too easy for me (mabye it was because I had I guidebook) But With that Guidebook at my side, I will help anyone!

8. HOW DO I GET OUT OF THE FIRST TEMPLE. I CAN’T FIND THE KEY TO THE DOOR OUT.

9. I’ve beeten it six times!

10. How do you beat the fossil stalord?

• the essence of the triforce // January 21, 2010 at 3:42 pm // Reply

oh, heck, that’s easy. all you have to do is take the spinner and spin into his spine 3 times. then spin in the thing in the center. finally, ride up the inside, switching to dodge spike things and energy balls. when he’s next to you, jump out and slash away!!!!

11. How do i beat Gananddorgh

• the essence of the triforce // December 29, 2009 at 12:43 pm // Reply

ok, the easiest way is to cast your fishing rod, it’ll distract him, letting you get a few hits in. also, use the back slice. if chance appears, you have to tap a and shake the wiimote. (why can no one spell GANONDORF?) [i know that’s right]

• Big Boy, the way to beat Ganondorf goes like this:
      Part 1: Possessed Zelda
      You have to deflect the balls of light with the Master Sword and dodge her other attacks.
      Part 2: Beast Ganon
      You have to find out which portal hes going to come out of, get in front of him, and press a certain button when it appears, then tilt the d pad whichever way you want and latch on onto his belly while hes down repeat. 2 B contd….

• Big Boy heres the last 2 steps: Part 3: Horseman Ganon
      Dodge the ghost horses and line uo to where zelda can shoot him w/ a light arrow, quickly ride up & slash him, repeat
      Step 4: Ganondorf uses back slices and when ever a Chance icon appears. TAKE IT start pressing a certain button and then press the finish icon and YOUR DONE!

12. How do I get past mirror of twiligt

13. Im talking about the inside of his mouth by the way.

14. Who esle thinks that Gannondorf’s mouth is just badly animated, it’s just two half olvals sttuck together, N64 anime bro! When I told my friend about the mouth, he litterally went out snd bought the game just to see that little thing I told him!

15. To legend of Zelda mastr, what part of the water temple are you stuck in?

16. Legend of Zelda mastr // December 16, 2009 at 1:14 pm // Reply

How in the world do you get past the dreaded Water Temple??

• the essence of the triforce // December 19, 2009 at 3:35 pm // Reply

dude, all i can say is, try. if you seriosly get stuck, look online (even though i don’t have a life, at least i didn’t memorize the temples.

• Legend of Zelda mastr // January 22, 2010 at 8:59 pm //

Who says I memorize them? I am seriously stuck though. I’ll take your advice and look online.

17. Im hear to help with any questions you may have about this game.

• the essence of the triforce // December 14, 2009 at 4:07 pm // Reply

to make sure you beat the game, what is ganondorf’s boss description (like twilit parasite is diababa’s)?

• there are two versions of Ganondorf i have a guide and it says you battle a possessed Zelda(reflect her balls of light back at her w/ your sword) then Ganondorf as a dark beast and finally Ganondorf on horse back (use arrows) and in an enchanted ring(use sword) hope this helps ;)

• the essence of the triforce // March 6, 2010 at 10:10 am //

yo, i didn’t need help, i’ve beaten the game 4 times.

• wolf link123 // January 30, 2010 at 9:42 pm // Reply

how do i get past the gorn mines

18. the essence of the triforce // November 9, 2009 at 3:38 pm // Reply

to king:

zelda: bounce back energy balls
    ganon: shoot in head with arrow, slash at stomach until midna says to turn into wolf, then grab his head, throw him, and attack him.
    ganondorf: backslash, cast fishing rod, or chance (tap a while shaking wii remote)
    (this sounds funny because of character limit)

19. the essence of the triforce // November 7, 2009 at 11:04 am // Reply

trivia answer!!

the answer is:

ruto

you can tell because her icon is cracked (and you should know the sage icons if you’ve played ocarina of time).

20. How do you defeat the last three bosses in the gome( Possesd Zelda, Gannondorf [dog], and Gannondorf [human])

21. the essence of the triforce // October 10, 2009 at 9:43 am // Reply

to dark link:

use the gale boomerang to put out the carrage fires. another hit: shoot birds with bombs. hey, does anyone know where twilight wolf is?

22. the essence of the triforce // October 8, 2009 at 4:37 pm // Reply

trivia!

what sage did ganondorf kill?

23. I keep getting stuck can anyone help me save the carriage from setting on fire?

24. the essence of the triforce you are half correct the twilite princess is… SPOILER ALERT! sorry you’ll have to keep playing to find out.

25. I beat the sub boss and got the bow

26. Where are you stuc

27. I cought it he took it

28. This game rock so fun but be careful

29. apply to them both that is

30. I’ve beat this game umm 2, 3 times. And no it dosen’t.

31. how do you beet the goron mines

32. how do i get a fish for the cat? and i found a basket on a big rock . what do i do with it?

• to person
      fist fish then once you get one press a to give it to the cat and with the basket give it to coles mom

33. How is this game from a scale of 1-10 :l

• LITWICK101 // April 16, 2011 at 7:43 am // Reply

11 (I don`t have the game but I played it at my friends house and it rocks!) P.S.LITWICK!!!!!!!!!!!

34. the essence of the triforce // September 10, 2009 at 5:39 pm // Reply

to helpsomeone:

first, to start, you should have the iron boots equiped with your bow. so, after you shoot him in the head he runs around like crazy. quickly, put on the iron boots and grab a chain. pull on it until he falls over. then take off the boots, and slash at his head. repeat until you kill him, get the fused shadow, and another heart container.

35. how do u beat fyrus? i shoot him in the head, he runs around, then i die :(

36. HOW DO U BEET THE 1FRST TEMPLE

37. the essence of the triforce // September 1, 2009 at 5:19 pm // Reply

to Alex:
    this is one of the stranger parts of the game since you have to catch a fish twice. the first time you get the fish and drop it. the second time the cat steals it and the story continues.

38. how to give the cat a fish

39. the essence of the triforce // August 25, 2009 at 6:39 pm // Reply

hey, since no one’s posted recently, i’ll just make an observation: the title twilight princess (at the beginning of the game) applies to both midna and zelda.

40. Twilight Wolf // August 13, 2009 at 4:38 pm // Reply

To Zelda Freak,
    It works, but he looks more confused than spacy.

41. Twilight Wolf // August 11, 2009 at 2:43 pm // Reply

I doesn’t work Zelda Freak….

42. the essence of the triforce // August 10, 2009 at 11:26 am // Reply

to Zelda Freak:
    this is true, but he looks for confused, as in “why the **** deoes this ******* cast his fishing rod at me, ganondorf, the great king of evil?!”

43. Zelda Freak // August 6, 2009 at 6:46 pm // Reply

I read somewhere (I’m not sure) that in the final battle with ganon, if you take out your fishing rod and cast it, ganon stares into space. When you yank the fishing rod, he stays paralyzed for a few seconds, allowing you to get a few cheap shots.

44. the essence of the triforce // August 6, 2009 at 4:00 pm // Reply

hey! who called me fat!?

45. the essence of the cheeseforce // August 4, 2009 at 6:00 pm // Reply

essence of the trifroce is fat haha

46. jack stuck you don’t have to get them out if you continue the game they’ll get out

p.s. the goron mines mines might have something to do with it ll
    l_l

47. JACKAL i have the guide and i’m stuck where you are so don’t get the guide to figure out how to do that part because it only tells you what to do in what order and how to beat the bosses so do bring your bow and arrows your boomorang bombs and the hawk eye (equip the bombs/hawk eye to the bow)

48. the essence of the triforce // August 3, 2009 at 6:19 pm // Reply

to Twilight Wolf:
    3 things:
    1. i agree
    2. why did you put the same comment up twice?
    3. YOU DIDN’T ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!! (i’m talking about the very end of the game when link slammed the master sword through ganondorf’s chest and ganondorf says a very unique quote: “This isn’t over…the tale of light and dark shall be writen in blood!!!” right after that)

49. Twilight Wolf // July 30, 2009 at 5:39 pm // Reply

To the essence of the triforce, no problem, I completely agree with you about inaccurate info and the Game Guru’s inaccurate info on these games. :D

1 6 7 8 9 10