The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

25 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. If you need money, go to your house, and go into the basement. You need a light source, and your can 50!

2. link master // January 6, 2009 at 6:09 pm // Reply

my friend loand me this game and took it back if i get it again can somebody tell me how to follo the poe sents in the sand temple

3. Waluigi time! // January 6, 2009 at 5:23 pm // Reply

this game rocks

4. To frusterated, the way you escape Lake Hylia to get back to castle town is to talk to Fyer, the weird lookin dude at the shack across the dock. He will blast you through his cannon up to another shack in the air. Go through the door into the shack and out the other door inside to get back to Hyrule field. You should be able to make your way back to castle town from there.

5. this game rocks

6. Wolf Link and Minda // January 5, 2009 at 8:00 am // Reply

Getting the Magic Armor is easy, all you do is go to the Malo Mart in the Kakoreko village(its the only one at the moment). Once inside, talk to the old Goron leader he’ll talk about donations for “repairing a bridge” you have to pay 1000 rupees. Then you can start making donations to buy out that snob Chudly!! Once you do this, go to castle town and go to Chudly’s store, all the prices are dropped!! From 100,000 rupees to 598 rupees the Magic Armor is now affordable!!!!!

7. linker. you are completely wrong, there isn’t a way to cheat on getting the master sword.

8. when you are skiing in the snow, and you come to the ramp
    jump off the ramp onto the first tree then the second and the third
    and there will be rupees on all of them. hten when you kep going you will come to a
    arch right before on the left side go up the arch as a shortcut but dont fall off.

9. how do you get up walls in the temple of time (the room with the spiders after you
    kill all the spiders

10. Waluigi time! // December 22, 2008 at 9:44 am // Reply

To Natscout, what I should of said was its the longest process! First you have to get the giants wallet sense thats the only one that will hold 1,000 rupees. And doing that requires finding all the hidden bugs. Once you’ve done that you have to start collecting rupees. But when you give them 1,000, they will ask you to get 1,000 more!! Thats what I meant by hard process.

11. is there a cheat of how to get a master sword

12. to game girl to get the cat home on wii go fishing on that part of the river that the cat is by there should be like a wodden crate when you get the fish press a to relese it the cat will grab it and run home

13. Getting the Magic Armor is easy, all you do is go to the Malo Mart in the Kakoreko village(its the only one at the moment). Once inside, talk to the old Goron leader he’ll talk about donations for “repairing a bridge” you can pay the amount of rupees all at once or a little at a time. Then you can start making donations to buy out that snob Chudly!! Once you do this, go to castle town and go to Chudly’s store, all the prices are dropped!! From 100,000 rupees to 598 rupees the Magic Armor is now affordable!!!!!

14. Waluigi time! // December 16, 2008 at 6:28 pm // Reply

To Wolf Link and Midna, If thats so then tell me how you get the magic armor.

15. Wolf Link and Minda // December 15, 2008 at 8:09 am // Reply

I beat this game so many times with everything down to the last poe sol!!!!!!!!! : )

16. Waluigi time! // December 13, 2008 at 9:43 am // Reply

Has anyone gotton the magic armor? Its about the hardest process in the game to go through, but its worth it!

17. Wolf Link and Minda // December 9, 2008 at 8:10 am // Reply

To Anonymous, I was stuck at the same spot. First go to Lake Hylia andand turn into a human, then climb the ladder, finally listen to the howling stone and howl that tune.

18. Waluigi time! // December 8, 2008 at 4:24 pm // Reply

If you are talking about the key to get into Ganondorfs room, you get it on that one bridge outside the castle after your friends dispose of the archers that are about to shoot you!

19. I need help!!!!! How do find the key to the final Boss’s Lair?

20. Waluigi time! // December 5, 2008 at 9:30 am // Reply

To happy, Ganondorf is my favorite boss dude!! Although Zant runs a close second!! My favorite Zelda game is Majoras Mask! I have beaten that whole game down to last ruppee! If anyone is stuck on that, then I would be the one to ask!

21. ganondarf is the last boss. to beat him, you need arrows, giant quiver and ( it is recommend to have the giant wallet and magic armour)

I beat him first try. ther is four parts, Zelda,Beast,Rider,And Sword

22. How do you beat the puppet guys right after the under water temple.

23. After you get the CLAWSHOT go to Death Mountain and go to one of the dents/holes in the wall.If you go to the left one you can find a RARE CHU and get some RARE CHU JELLY.

Just a helping hint!

24. how do you get the golden wolf in the desert once you beat the game?

25. Waluigi time! // November 6, 2008 at 9:11 pm // Reply