The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My friend told me that there is a way to get flaming arrows; however, every time I tried, I couldn’t get them. Is it really true, and if so, how?

Games Guru: He’s wrong. Only the Bulblins have fiery arrows. Watch out: They’ll burn your wooden shield!

I’m always running out of arrows for my bow. Where is the best place to find more arrows?

Games Guru: Officially, there’s no easy way to get more arrows. But actually, there’s one way to get Infinite Bomb Arrows. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XMi0yPGCE

How do you find the bridge?

Games Guru: Which bridge?  This game has many.

Do you have to hit all the windmills at once to get the big key with the gale boomerang in the forest temple?

Games Guru: Not only do you need to hit all four windmills with one throw, but you need to hit them in the correct order. Have a look at the artwork on the floor for a clue about the order of things in this case.

In the Ordona region, how can you get a slingshot and how can I get past the gate?

Games Guru: Give a fish to the cat and the cat will go home. Once the cat goes home, the shopkeeper will sell you a slingshot.

Where can you get all the heart pieces in Goron Mines?

Games Guru: The first heart piece is two chambers away from the room in which you meet Gor Amoto–the Goron Elder. The next heart piece is easy to get, but getting there is hard to explain. Remember the room in which there was a pool with a fence over much of the water? You cross under the water to get past the fence. Solve that room and head south to find the next heart piece.

I’m stuck on the ice mastion on GameCube. I have to push three blocks around and one has to land on the switch so I can get to the 2nd floor that is locked by the pressure switch. Please help.

Games Guru: There are two blocks along the southern wall. Push the block on the left side right until it hits the block on the right, then push it south to activate the switch.

How can you get rupees fast on the Wii?

Games Guru: How are you at fishing?

550 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. this is the most epic zelda game ever but i can’t get past the cave of ordeals

2. the easiest temple is probaly the temple of time it only took me like an hour 2 beat it

3. i can’t get past the save zora kid by going to kakariko thingy

4. How do you beat Zant? I tried for hours and I couldn’t get passed his first stage!

5. The water temple is pretty hard but it’s nothing compared to the city in the sky!!!

6. how do u get the cat to take the fish

7. i beat twilight princess but it took me 2 3 or 4 years the end is so epic im sure all of you are gonna like it

8. I have that Game it was my 1st LOZ game , The Legend of Zelda is now my favorite Nintendo game! ( I used to play Minecraft but it got old) :) Oh and i found a “Boys Life” magazine in a box of other magazines to be cut up and found i liked it…. there’s only 1 problem.

9. paintitblack // October 3, 2012 at 3:01 pm // Reply

city in the sky plus me equals awesome!!!!!!!!!!

10. I have the game and it is hard.

11. What do you do when you find the goron in the meteor at the bottom of Zoras Domain?

12. I cant get the fourth monkey.What do I do.

13. I CAN’T GET THAT CAT TO TAKE MY FISH!

14. darthchimpatron! // August 10, 2012 at 9:16 am // Reply

how to get past the part in the forest temple where there is a light up where u fought the psycho monkey and midna says to go there how to get up

15. ive finished the game but it wont save and i cant get to the ending i beat the final boss the 4 times

16. how do you getpast the part when you are a wolf

17. How many floors are in the Cave of Ordeals?

• The Game Master // June 22, 2012 at 1:07 pm // Reply

Hawkeye,

There are fifty (50) floors and they get harder as you go down.

Thanks,

The Game Master

18. deep_water // May 5, 2012 at 10:27 am // Reply

i can’t find the postman where is he located?

19. zeldascout // March 5, 2012 at 8:28 pm // Reply

Me and my friend think this is he best zelda game besides skyward sword he beat it in one day, I beat in 2 months. but the magic suit I never got the only puzzle someone else did for me is the one right before you get the master sword after skull kid.

20. how do you get to the fourth temple in gerudo desert

21. beat it without the cannon YEA!!!!!

22. I’m stuck on the part after you beat the temple of time I don’t Know what to do next. any
    suggestions?

• The Game Master // January 25, 2012 at 2:12 pm // Reply

Lolodude,

Go to Kakariko village, find the cannon, have the cannon repaired, go to The City in the Sky. Have fun use your clawshot.

Sincerely,

The Game Master

23. I beat lakebed goron mines arbiters grounds in 4 hours

24. I need to get the fishing rod.How?please help

25. im completely lost at the forest temple. reply fast pleez!!

26. J-Gamer 12345 // October 15, 2011 at 11:13 am // Reply

Who thinks this game is better than Ocarina of Time?

27. The Game Master // August 31, 2011 at 2:32 pm // Reply

Where is the Cave of Ordeals? I know it is in Gerudo desert somewhere, but I can’t find it. Please give me detailed instructions! HELP

28. el mero mero // March 19, 2011 at 12:02 pm // Reply

the fossil guy was pretty easy. i beat him the first time too

29. How do u dive in wolf form!?!?

• well you can find a glitch which is where you park your horse near the edge of the canyon thing. (the thing where you can fall into water.) and then beside it you go wolf and you fall in on your on the bottom. with full gravity and air. this only works with that section of river. It is useless really but can be fun. Otherwise you can dive. only float. But there are some other useful glitches…

• you don’t

• Gemmaster40 // May 24, 2012 at 5:13 pm // Reply

dive as in swim? I dont think you can. I haven’t played the game in a while

30. How do you get past the water temple?

31. How do you beat the water temple?

32. I beet the whole lava level ,and are pretty far past it by know !!!!!

33. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR TWILIGHT PRINCESS FOR WII ASK ME I HAVE THE OFFICAL GUIDE!!!

• if you ever read the guide it only gives tips on boss battles if you want to know say how to save the cart from catching fire you need more than an “official guide”.

• how do you get the sword in Ordon village while you are in wolf mode. I can’t find a way into the house that it is in.

34. How do you get past the 2nd place wear the pigs are.

35. when do you be dark link

36. MASTER SWORD HELP TELEPORT AND TURN INTO WOLF WHENEVER

37. what do u get at the end of the cave of ordeals???

• when you get to the end the first time you get the great fairy in a springs who gives fairy tears

• link4me // June 28, 2011 at 7:46 am //

what is the cave of ordeals?

• MJthewolf // April 2, 2014 at 2:14 pm //

link4me, the Cave of Ordeals is a place where you can battle any and all of your opponents before, plain enemy and boss alike. You can find it when you teleport the Bridge of Eldin back to where it belongs for the (2nd?) time.

38. Help.I beat the game and then tryed to get all the heart pieces. I used the fortune teller to find them but I have 19 full containers but not 20. The fortune teller says I found all of them but I didn’t because I only have 19 not 20.

• have you beaten all of the bosses?

• yes i have I have beat the whole game and now i’m just collecting extra things like poe souls and the rest of the hearts which i got all of them but it doesn’t show that.

39. This is the only game in the Zelda series that beats Ocarina of Time.

40. there is a cage in the the place where you beat the oger for the 3 time how do you get past it

41. has anybody got all of the poes I have 50something also I have beat gannondorf got all goldenbugs and got magic armor I also completed the cave of ordeals once

42. HELP!!! Im stuck On the mines in death moutain my shild burned up and I don’t know how to get a new one HELP!!!!

• malolmart

• buy a metal sheid at the malo mart or you’ll die like 40 times without getting anywhere

• Master Link // September 24, 2010 at 9:08 pm //

I actually passed the whole goron dungeon in TP without a shield. I thought it would be fun to try and it actually wasn’t too hard at all

• Go back to the last village you were in ,and there should be a little store you can get a steel shield from!!!!!!

• To FOXFALCO go to malo mart and by the metal hylan shield, but if you dont have enough money grab a chicken and go up to the hot spring, fly to the roof of the bomb shop and run up the path to the high building and look for a chest on a ledge behind the building… :D

Sincereley, B.O.D (Black Operations Division)

• go to the shop in kaikro(or something) village. there you can buy a sheild (the hylian sheild) that never burns up.

• it is easy buy a hilian shield

43. I use the Twilight hake and it goes werd keep on pressing the reset
    botten.
    you will git a chanl
    (ther is a chans of breking your wii 2.5%)

44. I need help! I’m in the Lakebed temple and I made the water rise in the center room once, but I don’t know how to make it rise again. I also got the Clawshot already.

• that was my hardest temple but my awesome cousin helped me rise the water a second time

• scoutguy275 // March 24, 2012 at 8:37 am // Reply

there is actually a cheat that, if you clawshot to the chandelier once you get the boss key and hang over the left side, then drop, you can reach the boss room without raising the water twice. (i forget how to get the boss key though.) good luck!

45. after you save two monkies and have three following you in the temple Where do you go !!

46. The only way I know to get to the other side of the Bridge of Eldin is to go to the Gerudo Mesa in the Gerudo Desert. You can then acsess the Cave of Ordeals and you can go to the once inacssessible area of Hyrule on the other side of the bridge.

• You originally cross the bridge and than the Shadows Of Twilight take part of the bridge away, You can also get from one side to the other by crossing the other bridge, if you can’t get to the Masa yet.

47. zeldagirl64 // May 12, 2010 at 6:36 pm // Reply

Does anyone know how to get to the treasure on collapsed end of Bridge of Eldin? Minda says theirs a ledge, but I can’t find it! Help!

• If you’re at the north side of the Bridge of Eldin and have the Clawshot, look for a medallion on the rocky wall on the eastern side. Clawshot to it, drop off, and you can nab a Golden Bug and continue on the ledge’s path where I believe you have to destroy a Bomb Rock to continue to the Fire Cavern!

• mike the awsome // April 16, 2011 at 5:35 pm // Reply

it’s on the left side. you will see a circle thing. clawshot it you will drop on the ledge. furthur up the ledge you will see a cave. you will have to go through the obstacle in the cave to get the heart peice.

48. Game easy but need help on the forest part by the temple where your are a wolf and need the master sword.

• It was easy, but I cheated and used the guide. But still, I beat Twilit Fossil Stallord in the first time! The author’s added at the end of the boss battle strategy that it took them 7-8 hours to beat him!

49. dyl pickle // April 28, 2010 at 9:06 am // Reply

oh you mean to get the game,my bad i reccomend gamestop or any other tradigng game store

50. Shadowroy64 // April 26, 2010 at 3:39 pm // Reply

Any reccomended stores to get this game?

1 7 8 9 10