Sly Cooper 3

I cannot get past the part where the one guy scuba dives into the ocean to get Sly’s cane. How do I get past this part?

Games Guru: This is a cool game because parts of it are in 3-D. Lots of people get stuck at Level 6. It is not easy. What you have to do is possess the sharks. After being possessed, the Guru (not me) can lead packs of sharks to attack the buoy. Attack it enough and the cane, which is Sly’s main weapon, will be returned to you.

Do you have any tips?

Games Guru: In the 3rd episode, when Sly is the pilot, you can change his plane. Press Start to pause, then hit R1, R1, Right, Down, Down, Right. Start playing: You have a cooler plane!

Complete the whole game and get Dimitri’s Greasy Sweet Remix Music Video. You can do it!

Finish 80 percent of the Sly 3 and 15 city events. The bonus: a making-of Sly 3 movie.

In the episode with pirates, pickpocket the guards to make tons of easy money.

32 Comments on Sly Cooper 3

1. i want the sly collection for ps3 and waiting for theives of time to come out

2. By far the best game Ive ever played.

3. Love the game

4. NoedigJK471 // May 19, 2011 at 10:28 am // Reply

Games Guru, you’re wrong! He’s talking about Dimitri going through the ripple, where Dr. M is attacking him from up, down, left, and right. Then after that he has to attack Dr. M’s bubble.

5. #1 Sly Player // March 19, 2011 at 1:30 pm // Reply

yo ppl want to know a way to get like 2000 cash easy? well do the pirate level and ride in your ship and beet the living snot out of the people

6. master thief sly // January 27, 2011 at 5:18 pm // Reply

cool

7. Sly 4 does not exist.. wish it did though!

8. The Sly Cooper series are for me the best video games I have ever played. I love the creativity and the overall gameplay and this one in particular was fun to play. It was funny and nice to have a complete gang with recruits like Dmitri and Panda King. The worlds were fun and multiplayer can get addicting. This game does not though compare with Sly 1 and 2 which were better. I need to buy a PS3 for Sly 4.

9. airbender101 // August 30, 2010 at 6:53 pm // Reply

sly is pretty fun in multiplayer mode try doing the super jump by pressing circle and climbing across ropes

10. i cant get past the giant kangaroo when murray goes to meet the guru in austrailia

11. bently rules // August 10, 2010 at 2:49 pm // Reply

sleep darts and bombs are better

12. Sly Cooper Master // July 3, 2010 at 4:11 pm // Reply

I beat the whole entire seris in one day

13. Sly Cooper Master // July 3, 2010 at 4:09 pm // Reply

my favorite person is sly

14. Sly Cooperis the best game in the entire world.

15. cat scratch me 71 // May 5, 2010 at 6:27 pm // Reply

how do you get past epiosde 6 level 3

16. cat scrath me71 // April 21, 2010 at 12:54 pm // Reply

sly1 is my favirote

17. cat scrath me71 // April 21, 2010 at 12:53 pm // Reply

i cant wait until sly4 comes out!!!!!!. i have a ps3 and a psp. and i think it shoud have it on the ps2 or the wii

18. cat scrath me71 // April 21, 2010 at 12:51 pm // Reply

ny brother hates the sly cooper series. i think it rocks BIG TIME. and i think it is better then mario

19. cat scratch me71 // April 21, 2010 at 10:49 am // Reply

I CANT WAIT ENTIL SLY 4 comes out. and i have a ps3 and a psp

20. cat scratch me71 // April 21, 2010 at 10:48 am // Reply

BEST GAME EVER

21. it is better then star wars

22. A glitch in the game is when taking a job after you get your 1st disguise, wear it to the mission location to begin the mission, when it goes into the binocucom, it will show Sly in his disguise!

23. slys biggest fan // March 8, 2010 at 9:13 pm // Reply

sly cooper is the best game ever

24. sly cooper expert 3000 // February 3, 2010 at 7:59 pm // Reply

Sly Cooper 2 Band of thieves is my favorite of the series

25. well me and my sis(9) kick but in sly 3 but the problem is after 1 try she always quits and wont stop asking me to do it until i do

1 2 3