Conflict Desert Storm

I just cannot get past the Calvary Charge level no matter what I do. Please help.

Games Guru: Let me start by giving you a code. On the opening screen try pressing in “X, Y, thumbstick to the left, thumbstick to the right, left-trigger, right-trigger.” This should unlock some easter eggs to help. Beyond that, you are going to need to give me some specifics. This is not a particularly huge mission, but I am going to need to know if it is Republican Guard or tanks or machine gunners that are nailing you.

41 Comments on Conflict Desert Storm

1. guys i can tell you a cheat just hold shift and type desertwatch and after that go to options and you will see the word cheats try it

2. how do I pass the street battle in desert storm..PC.

3. wats this game for

4. DeltaSixEcho_fan // November 30, 2011 at 11:58 pm // Reply

I wish they continued making the conflict series with our four favorite characters Bradley, Foley, Connors, and Jones. The conflict series is SOOO fun!=D

5. deathmercenary // August 13, 2011 at 4:00 pm // Reply

looking for guys who want to play conflict desert storm 1 online IP address is thedeathmerc session name is desert hunt

6. What do you want to know about this mission ???
    I will ansew

7. Calvary Charge is the mission with the Tank right that is one of the most easyest mission i go pass this mission even ot Hard :D

8. does any one can tell me what to do at pows (back to baghdad) desert storm 1 pc game i really stuck at this level i tried all nothing i can do to complete this level help pls

9. martin o.wales // August 2, 2010 at 6:32 pm // Reply

please am playing conflict global storm:_when i get to the escort duty level my computer off/what can i do

10. mr the man // July 25, 2010 at 5:37 pm // Reply

this game is so fun

11. TheThief223 // July 19, 2010 at 2:28 am // Reply

I need an IP Address plz answer or reply i want to go online!!!!!!!(P.s. this is for pc

12. carebear killer!!! // February 6, 2010 at 9:05 am // Reply

I have a game cube and i cant get past the calvery charge!!! help!!!(fun multipayer thogh)

13. any one got cheats for the PSP verson,to get past the calvery.

14. i have the game for ps2 ,i need cheats.

15. this is the best game ever

16. I have confilict desert storm number 2. It is so cool i have beat it on easy and working on meadium, but my dad is on extream!

17. I got to play for three days than my mom said it was too violent. CDS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

18. I have been stuck on level 4 for a whole day….I have defeated all armory and instructions say to await inventory..but no one is coming and nothing is happening…it’s just my two remaining men standing in the town centre…waiting….what’s suppossed to happen…or what should i do to get past this level???

19. HOLA HOLA

20. HOW DO YOU GET AN ip ADDRESS TO PLAY CONFLICT DESERT STORM?

21. hello people, i have played all of the games with out cheats and its easy.

22. YES THERE R LEVELS WITH VERCALES. I HAVE GOT UP 2 THE LAST LEVEL AND U HAVE 2 KILL THERE ARECY GENRELL AND THERE IS A MOVIE AT THE END WHERE U CAPTER THYE REST OF THE ARECYS UNTIL THE NEXT GAMES.I HAVE GOT ALL THE CONFLICTS INCLUEDED CONFLICT GLOBAL STORM WITCH IS COOL

23. #1starfoxfan // July 6, 2008 at 8:48 pm // Reply

Did you know there’s a desert strom 2? Ive played both on all the levels.(Cheats are another thing though).

24. i want some-one ip for playing multi with cds

25. What does trooper level mean when you’ve entered the cheat?

26. i cant play conflict desert on my pc what will i do?

27. i want a ip address to play conflict desert storm online

28. Are there any levels with vehicles?

29. I have ps2 version of this so can you give me some cheats?

30. i start the level then my tank breaks down then i get out and get nailed or fall of the cliff

31. lol i could use come cheats..

32. BIG WUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!