Conflict Desert Storm

I just cannot get past the Calvary Charge level no matter what I do. Please help.

Games Guru: Let me start by giving you a code. On the opening screen try pressing in “X, Y, thumbstick to the left, thumbstick to the right, left-trigger, right-trigger.” This should unlock some easter eggs to help. Beyond that, you are going to need to give me some specifics. This is not a particularly huge mission, but I am going to need to know if it is Republican Guard or tanks or machine gunners that are nailing you.

30 Comments on Conflict Desert Storm

1. martin o.wales // August 2, 2010 at 6:32 pm // Reply

please am playing conflict global storm:_when i get to the escort duty level my computer off/what can i do

2. mr the man // July 25, 2010 at 5:37 pm // Reply

this game is so fun

3. TheThief223 // July 19, 2010 at 2:28 am // Reply

I need an IP Address plz answer or reply i want to go online!!!!!!!(P.s. this is for pc

4. carebear killer!!! // February 6, 2010 at 9:05 am // Reply

I have a game cube and i cant get past the calvery charge!!! help!!!(fun multipayer thogh)

5. any one got cheats for the PSP verson,to get past the calvery.

6. i have the game for ps2 ,i need cheats.

7. this is the best game ever

8. I have confilict desert storm number 2. It is so cool i have beat it on easy and working on meadium, but my dad is on extream!

9. I got to play for three days than my mom said it was too violent. CDS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

10. I have been stuck on level 4 for a whole day….I have defeated all armory and instructions say to await inventory..but no one is coming and nothing is happening…it’s just my two remaining men standing in the town centre…waiting….what’s suppossed to happen…or what should i do to get past this level???

11. HOLA HOLA

12. HOW DO YOU GET AN ip ADDRESS TO PLAY CONFLICT DESERT STORM?

13. hello people, i have played all of the games with out cheats and its easy.

14. YES THERE R LEVELS WITH VERCALES. I HAVE GOT UP 2 THE LAST LEVEL AND U HAVE 2 KILL THERE ARECY GENRELL AND THERE IS A MOVIE AT THE END WHERE U CAPTER THYE REST OF THE ARECYS UNTIL THE NEXT GAMES.I HAVE GOT ALL THE CONFLICTS INCLUEDED CONFLICT GLOBAL STORM WITCH IS COOL

15. #1starfoxfan // July 6, 2008 at 8:48 pm // Reply

Did you know there’s a desert strom 2? Ive played both on all the levels.(Cheats are another thing though).

16. i want some-one ip for playing multi with cds

17. What does trooper level mean when you’ve entered the cheat?

18. i cant play conflict desert on my pc what will i do?

19. i want a ip address to play conflict desert storm online

20. Are there any levels with vehicles?

21. I have ps2 version of this so can you give me some cheats?

22. i start the level then my tank breaks down then i get out and get nailed or fall of the cliff

23. lol i could use come cheats..

24. BIG WUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!