Westy’s Wilderness Putt

Try to make a hole-in-one in Westy’s miniature golf game!

putt-550
Try to make a hole-in-one in Westy’s miniature golf game!

34 Comments on Westy’s Wilderness Putt

1. MinecraftMan5 // July 26, 2014 at 9:47 pm // Reply

With my case and screen it dosn’t work

2. seems easy

3. thank you BL

4. This is the only game that can be played on phones and tablets that boys life didn’t rip off.

5. its easy.

6. yes I so agree

7. headsupdude // July 6, 2014 at 4:50 pm // Reply

I think Tankz and Tankz 2 might be Boys’ Life versions of Awesome Tanks and Awesome Tanks 2. Just a wild guess.

8. Marvel185 // July 6, 2014 at 1:51 pm // Reply

I like it!

9. PATHETIC GAME!!!!!!

10. this is boring // July 5, 2014 at 10:25 am // Reply

it isn`t very fun cuz there are tons of games just like It

11. :P

12. beat morning hike in like, five minutes, but still,good game!

13. krazy nutcase // July 3, 2014 at 6:50 pm // Reply

very fun!

14. Judo Kitty 101 // July 3, 2014 at 5:22 pm // Reply

I dislike this game. It’s too primitive and basic, though I see how some may be attracted to the addictiveness of this game.

15. Quiz-wizz // July 1, 2014 at 4:30 pm // Reply

I also agree! I like tankz and tankz 2. I would cry to death if they ripped ’em off.

16. i iz awesome // July 1, 2014 at 12:37 pm // Reply

i beat the game in 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! SO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Bronzebeeb // July 1, 2014 at 12:37 pm // Reply

Pretty good! But um.. Where is Westy? He’s only at the front cover…page…thing. But its a pretty good game! But you should add more maps. Just saying.

18. stupid!!!!

19. flamethrower // July 1, 2014 at 8:37 am // Reply

I like it

20. magic snowball // July 1, 2014 at 7:17 am // Reply

oh, 15 hole in ones! :)

21. magic snowball // July 1, 2014 at 7:15 am // Reply

How do u beat water hole 6?

22. it is a nice game I which there was a opputonity to hit the ball of water that would be cool to watch

23. magic snowball // June 30, 2014 at 3:47 pm // Reply

I SO agree!!

24. Second comment!
    Fun game, but the music and sound effects are driving me CRAZY!!!!!

25. First comment on the new game!!!!
    Good game, bye the way. I’m glad they stopped ripping off other games (Flappy Pedro, Dredd Speed and the Alien Castle). It is quite generic, though…

1 2